Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 05:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ultimate Shaiya | 99.9% Free PvP-Server

Discussion on Ultimate Shaiya | 99.9% Free PvP-Server within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/31/2013, 18:05   #16

elite*gold: 0
"By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws."

And well... since I'm a law abiding citizen, I'd say why don't we all shut up and just sort this out like how normal people do? See?! This is the reason why aliens don't talk to us. Since I actually read the whole terms and all that jazz, I am going to make this PG as possible.
First of all, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Now sweetheart, there's a thin line between 'fact' and 'opinion' and well I'd have to make the 'you're a liar' part an absolute FACT. In regards to saying that this certain server sucks, that's an opinion. Open your eyes hun, just cause your server is sh*t doesn't mean that you could go around saying other people's server are sucky.
Now I'll get straight to the point so I could rant more about why you shouldn't f*ck with other people and feed them sh*t.
One: never and I say EVER be a hypocrite. Now I won't go all bible speech on you but hey, look at this.
"people who say i lie really do not know me in person so have no idea how to really know what is lies and truth know what you talk about before reading the drama posted by others because you do not know the truth unless you actually know them"
No words needed. Self explanatory. In case you're slow, yes people, he's a LIAR. (Hypocrite too)
Two: Just because your server sucks doesn't mean you could go around saying "omfg, hey, your server sucks so much." Why don't you improve your server instead of saying that? Or better yet, get a life.
Three:
"this is about corrupted admins"
Are you describing yourself? Or were you looking at the mirror while typing that? Or better yet, both?
Four: Here's where the fun part begins, I'd say leave my future brother in-law alone. Why?
>He's awesome.
>He's not a liar.
>He's better than you.
P.S. Stop denying babe, it's obvious that you're lying.
P.S.S. in case an admin here likes to delete this, I'd say it nicely, Sweetheart, I made it as PG as possible. In case it's not up to your standards, does it count if I censored and toned down the swearing? I mean, it has to be. Come on xD
P.S.S.S. I'm a bunny. And this bunny can kick your... well yeah... you know... so... bye
P.S.S.S.S. oh and I support Ultimate Shaiya!
P.S.S.S.S.S. and I'm against corrupt admins too.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/02/2013, 00:28   #17

#Bump, some nice updates are on the way! Should be done tomorrow night!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2013, 19:29   #18

#Bump, need AoL players for some balanced pvp <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2013, 21:57   #19

List of donation Items:

Gear:

- Ultimate Set Rerolled(4 Tops incluced): 30$

- Like A Boss Set Rerolled(4 Tops included): 40$

- Ultimate II Set Rerolled(4 Tops included): 50$

Weapons:

- Ultimate Set Rerolled(4x Weapon): 20$

-Ultimate II Set Rerolled(4x Weapon): 35$

Set:

- Ultimate Set Rerolled(4 Tops + 4 Weps included): 40$

- Like A Boss Set(4 Tops + 4 Ultimate Weps included): 50$

- Ultimate II Set(4 Tops + 4 Ultimate Weps included): 60$

Capes:

- Lvl 30 Cape: 5$ (PvP Reward aswell)

- Ultimate Cape: 10$

Accessory:

- Set of Ultimate Accessory: 15$

- Set of Rerolled Ultimate Accessory: 25$

Custom Gear:

Custom gear is special made gear(By our designers) That is truly unique! You will be the only one having this set. you can pick your own set(texture) and colours and the Designers will make this for yo

- Custom Armor Set(4 Tops Included): 60$

- Custom Weapon Set(4x Weapons): 30$

- Custom Armor + Weapon set(4 Tops + 4 Weps): 70$

- Custom Armor + Weapon set(4 Tops + 4 Weps) Including Accessory(All rerolled): 80$

GM Training:

- GMA Training: 80$

Donating for this will make you [GMA] trial with certain GM powers, after 1 week your will be reviewed and made GM

-need to be an active player

-need to be friendly and respectfull

- have a good reputation

Other:

- Wedding Gear: 10$

- Wedding package(contains 2 times wedding gear + 2 times wedding ring): 15$

- Class Change Ticket: 5$

- Accessory Rerolled: 5$(each accessory)

After i saw this i was kinda dispointed that it looks like donate to win server...im still gona try it out to see how it goes....
Old 09/04/2013, 22:12   #20

Hey there Accer,

It's not a Donate to win Server at all, neither will ever be.

Custom Set only have +5 stats then the best farmaeable gears In Game. (Which really easy drop, 8x 25% DropRate). You can very easily see some of players kick *** the ones In Custom Set, because It really doesn't mind and the stat diffirence between starter gears, a bit better gears and best gears is -15, -10, -5. So really, It doesn't matter.

Ultimate II has total less 20 str/dex/rec from Custom. If players donate for Custom Set It's because they want a Set that will look how they WANT.

All other Weps/Gears as well have very HIGH rate. There Is really no reason to donate if you want to be uber. You can be uber in less then a few days.

In Item Mall, we have starter gears:

-Angelic - -15 sets then the Ultimate II
-Bear Set - Same stats like Angelic
-Rugby Set - Same stats like Angelic

All Lapis's are free In AH Merchants, so are Accessorys.

With those starter gears you can even PvP. But you can as well farm.

PvP Rank rewards gives you Ultimate Reroll Tickets.

#New updates are on the way!

-New Interface by FrostixBish
-New Sets, (SteamPunk, Agent Set, and such others, Thanks to Arielle ofc for the release (: and Lilith.)
-Ultimate II Weapon Fix.

And a few others.

regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/05/2013, 14:45   #21

Ill be trying out the server in an hour! Hopefully its full of surprises, I kinda need a server to stay on again. Lol
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/05/2013, 19:29   #22

We sure need lighties :3
Come on peeps, new updates coming <3

Btw is not a donation server at all s:
It's actually useless to donate, with the exception of the Ultimate Accs.
We only have those items like UT I and UT II Gear/Weaps and Capes in the case of someone that don't wanna farm, nothing more. Everything is farmable at a nice drop rate, and I'm sure everyone will find easly people to help farm with you ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/05/2013, 19:45   #23

good job, nice server, good luck
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/05/2013, 20:24   #24

Thank you
Old 09/05/2013, 21:33   #25

Sigh, Sadly the updater doesnt work for me. Riyadh is prolly blocking the server's ip like usual.
Old 09/05/2013, 21:42   #26

Wierd, add me on skype : youngirl94
i'll pass u my updater, game and version
Old 09/05/2013, 22:10   #27

It's not a Donate to win Server at all, neither will ever be.

Ultimate II has total less 20 str/dex/rec from Custom. If players donate for Custom Set It's because they want a Set that will look how they WANT.

-Angelic - -15 sets then the Ultimate II
-Bear Set - Same stats like Angelic
-Rugby Set - Same stats like Angelic

Lol im not basing ur server but as a regualr player who doesnt donate i see a lot of disadvantages...All the parts that are in red basically shows that if you donate YOU WILL get more stats then players who dont donate and i mean i get it people donate to keep your server up, chaging the colors of the armor is fine but adding stats to them is not cool....anyway i played for while and its not my type of server...starter players have huge disadvantage then those who already started in my opinion....anyway Good Luck with the server...
Old 09/06/2013, 01:29   #28

A few more stats yeah, but won't make your overpower
Old 09/06/2013, 08:07   #29

@Matthiue- Riyadh Isn't blocking the Server IP, since you didn't even get to run updater. Updater isn't on the server but on webs. So It's something else, I'd suggest just to re-extract the client and try again or disable the firewall/anti-virus and try then.

@accerr- There're no disadvantages between non-donator and donator. They are simply not overpowered. Stats from Custom Gear and Ultimate II Gear, diffirence:
9500 attack Ultimate II Gear
9525 attack Custom Gear

As for disadvantage for the starter gears, I sure have seen some people pvping in them and doing pretty much good, and then going to MM's (That are 2-3 times a day)

And like I told, If you have any suggestions you can suggest It on our forums.

Thanks.
Old 09/06/2013, 11:36   #30

None of those work, But I'll give nessitas' way a try , I was actually looking for the latest updater.exe cuz it usually solves the prob.
Closed Thread

Tags
p-server, private server, pvp, shaiya, ultimate