Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Blood Of Divine

Discussion on Shaiya Blood Of Divine within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/19/2013, 04:03   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]SpyRow View Post
copy paste of my server ( Shaiya Throne )

i recomand you to stop copy me or other servers ) i tell you this as a friend way.

you have exacly 3 days to change your server ideea and also context ( stop useing throne files )

P.S we all are copy of official Shaiya game but as private server owners must come with some custome ideeas and also context.
dudee ur talking like your the fuucking owner of shaiya lmao man ayoo whats ur name again? ahhh yeah appolyon gimme some max **** again i will come with server 20+ players LOOOOOOL **** was funny man getting free **** and hooked up and seeing other people have to donate in server lmfaoo
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2013, 10:06   #32

Lol Apollyon sotop think if is copy ur server ill play on ur server ( New drop for ppl which dosent donate) yep its true but tellme how to get max stats if ill go to pvp ill hit donaters for 8k he hit me for 16k lol where is balance about donaters or not
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2013, 12:00   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]SpyRow View Post
copy paste of my server ( Shaiya Throne )

i recomand you to stop copy me or other servers ) i tell you this as a friend way.

you have exacly 3 days to change your server ideea and also context ( stop useing throne files )

P.S we all are copy of official Shaiya game but as private server owners must come with some custome ideeas and also context.
3 Days to change ideas? If not what happens? You'll DDoS it? And this is a copy paste of your server? Stfu please kiddo.
If this server goes down, be sure it was Apollyon who DDoS'ed it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2013, 12:46   #34

as i said
I don't hurt/ddos or make anything to anyone
I leave everyone alone with 1 condition / they leave my *** alone too
Eveyrone is freee to decide where to play and what to play.
WE never copy/paste any other shaiya private server We all copy official but we go out there wiht our OWN ideeas .
Haters will remain same haters

for ppl knowlaage : go download this game and u will get your earthofshaiya.com
so yeah
close 1 to open new one and do this every week.

and for your question gumstg if you think playing few hours u will get same attack power as Old players you are wrong dude

get the doantion set ( for free) from item mall)
link with free lapis you find in item mall + AH then go spend some hours in OI and get throne Lapis +120 stats and you wont feel the difference taht much

but you nubs u get the set link it faster with everyhting u find faster then go on pvp arena without enchat +reroll then you come here and QQ donator-non-donator big difference
Donator is maxed out + old player with nice pvp rank ( each rank gives you 210 stats) so is all normal the difference to be bigger

go and work for your stuff

p.s i never said i ddos or do **** stuff to this server)
Old 07/19/2013, 15:06   #35

Appolyon for ur information on server i spend almoust 2 week and ik how to hard get some pcs of donate gears and more time when i spend on OI and KI farming fu... tickets not to mention about good lapises and other items to go on pvp
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2013, 16:17   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumstg View Post
Appolyon for ur information on server i spend almoust 2 week and ik how to hard get some pcs of donate gears and more time when i spend on OI and KI farming fu... tickets not to mention about good lapises and other items to go on pvp
well, you ware farming tickets on kanos when on item mall you could get the "donation" armor for free?

kanos = only golems are good to farm because you will get tickets for ubber accs elemental mobs no because will give you same armor that you can get from item mall as free
Old 07/19/2013, 17:25   #37

just ******* get off this post man or ima violate u right here man fuarking kiddo banging out shaiya 24/7 no life man

dude ur talking about own ideas man stfu u didnt make shaiya man stop talking big like u own everthing. talking about own ideas lol even those ******* **** ideas u made like throne lapis 120 stat u didnt make that man wtf u on ,what u smoking ?
Old 07/19/2013, 17:41   #38

server already down by ddos?? -.-
Old 07/19/2013, 17:43   #39

u only fuarking edict sht and tryna say is now urs (throne ideas) lol man is shaiya's not fuarking ur own ideas , ur server is just **** man u know why? u gaved all max **** to us lmao just to play on your server ? want me to bring out skye chats here *****? even though we got maxed **** theres no ******* pvp man just ******* dead server only donaters survives there no point of playing thats why u aint got sht players
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2013, 17:48   #40

hahaha appolyon before talking about other servers your server is a piece of ****. Donators have all advantages, don't even tryna say is not lmao
You add so many farming **** to server and everything is farmable to get uber but listen dude you try go pvp and see the difference between it. i hit 11k max on donaters they hit me 18-19k looool? And i was maxed. Imagine it was a newbie came to server without knowing anything ? they get 1 hitted ofc.
"I leave everyone alone with 1 condition / they leave my *** alone too" dude get the **** out of here we will leave you alone or we will talk **** to your server everyday and make mad drama
Old 07/19/2013, 17:51   #41

elite*gold: 112
Guys i think you have misunderstood spyrow he did not mention anything about ddosing and stuffs and spyrow all the things you said we will take note thank you. However will like to say please if you all want to make drama please not do it here is kind of pointless!

Thank you all
Old 07/19/2013, 18:06   #42

Appolyon well meybe now u get donators set on IM but when im play still must make quest and collect fu...tickets second still lie ppl why u call 70 packets weap call 80 u think if its funny
Old 07/19/2013, 18:46   #43

elite*gold: 112
Server is now up , DP will be giving out to all accounts that had been registered , get ready for massive pvp events

PS: need a bit more lights to get full raid going on new players come light side
Old 07/19/2013, 20:26   #44

Yoooo apo,ddos ****,hummmm you dont say?
First of all,who was the one who ddosed every single pserver out there when there was old rebirth?
Dont throw it on Envotion cause he hasnt done **** to anyone and the only one who had power over **** was only and only you.

I dont think this pserver has copied client right from THRONE SERVER.
I saw item mall and was enough to see if its a copy of throne or not.
What the hell ur smokin dude?
What ur on? Cocaine? Go get some sleep ur gettin dizzy.
Anyway,server looks good but I've quit shaiya.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/19/2013, 20:51   #45

Appo you seriously have no right to talk or become an ADM.
Your the one who killed shaiya commmunity because of your stupid actions in the past. Even though is the past , look what you have done only few good servers left and now your starting to QQing about copying files and things? Dude everyone copied official Shaiya you have no right of saying **** is your own.
And the first post you've posted it sounds like a threat to me lol in 3 days time you dont change it and blah blah blah. Mhmm im guessing Shaiya blood of divine will be down in 3 days.

Anyway all these **** you've done it can't be changed you think these people actually like you in game or staffs lol? man they probably scared that you might DDoS them or **** so they start to lick your ***.

Yup your server looks good and **** i rate that website and etc dude not everyones like you give servers some chance or something not DDosing them like **** and you'll see 1-2 years shaiya is over.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread