Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Syndicate Shaiya

Discussion on Syndicate Shaiya within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/01/2013, 03:06   #16

elite*gold: 0
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezdawg View Post
Wasn't much fun for me personally. Takes forever to enchant and reroll. Ima bit too lazy for manual **** lol.
May i ask what enchants? we do not do enchants i am very lost how you quote enchants. Please explain.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/01/2013, 16:12   #17

Join US!!
best server ever funny pvp nice and active Team

Love It !!!!!!!!!!!! <333

39999999 **** likes *_*
Old 01/01/2013, 18:09   #18

This server is awesome ! Join US
Old 01/02/2013, 04:18   #19

elite*gold: 43
just another thiev server bc the adm's dont know how to customize on their own. nearly all of the recolored stuff is stolen and then a slight color change to make several exemplares of it.
Custom? Yh but not his lol

GZ for the recolors to ppl like
juuf,
sondo,
cryptic shaiya,
shaiya ******,
shaiya imagination
and i guess some more ppl who got robbed.
I hope you get ddosed.

Best Regards
Thanks
6 Users
Old 01/02/2013, 04:18   #20

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
OKAY, this server is just a fcking rip of copy server. Tyler didnt learned a **** and it seems like he will never. What he did here is one of the worst ever. in another thread he QQed about some1 copieng his server but guess what he did. He fcking copied the gears and weps of like 5 different server and putted them into his one to say its his work. I checked his client out and he uses like 15 of my weps and like 7 gears for each class and each faction from me. Furthermore he took gears from cryptipc from light & darkness from ****** and from ALOT other servers aswell.
This is just the worst move ever. If u want to have a server with custom stuff and all do it on ur own and done take the stuff others did.
I tell it to u once and only once. Take the stolen stuff out of ur client or live with the consequences since i protect my work.
Thanks
12 Users
Old 01/02/2013, 13:49   #21

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyBear94 View Post
OKAY, this server is just a fcking rip of copy server. Tyler didnt learned a shit and it seems like he will never. What he did here is one of the worst ever. in another thread he QQed about some1 copieng his server but guess what he did. He fcking copied the gears and weps of like 5 different server and putted them into his one to say its his work. I checked his client out and he uses like 15 of my weps and like 7 gears for each class and each faction from me. Furthermore he took gears from cryptipc from light & darkness from orgasm and from ALOT other servers aswell.
This is just the worst move ever. If u want to have a server with custom stuff and all do it on ur own and done take the stuff others did.
I tell it to u once and only once. Take the stolen stuff out of ur client or live with the consequences since i protect my work.
Hmm let's see do i make money on it no, further than that sets do not mean my work when i stated the fact of getting my maps working to a customized layout, i never qqed about sets your just raging about the sets yet most server do not have maps working that is my point of view btw orgasm shaiya yeah phlilpp is my admin so do not talk trash unless you know what you are saying alright i do not make profit off it and there fore it is quite immature that you are to say that plus other thread i was bit confused about one he used my old client yes, found out he attacked the work that was why it got to me. two different story's teddy next time get something to get mad about alright i do not like fighting after new years you already start, i do not understand your anger, when did i ever say it is my work on your sets or what ever it might be next time you need to review before you start i am not going to get into this any longer unless teddy you have something you wanna say come to me not posting drama,what i find sad is you and your girlfriend are the only one's complaining and btw teddy free release, what i find odd is the set's you so called release free you let people use it then go threaten them after quite funny right? i stay in my range i am not starting anything.
ps - it all comes from Korean shaiya.
teddy's release colored sets-
which i am getting threaten by him.
sondo's release free colors-

2nd link-
which they state i stole
dark and light shaiya let me see i stole nothing the day north i did my self i released few of my goddess if you don't recall.
cryptic- let me see oh right kinda is a buddy and he don't mind i asked him.
orgasm owner is my other admin-reason sets being used.
Next time you guys come and try to say stolen or what ever it might be, have nothing to say after the results please stop trying to go after me with jealously. I do not wanna fight this is ridiculously immature.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/02/2013, 15:02   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Sick]Syndicate View Post
Hmm let's see do i make money on it no, further than that sets do not mean my work when i stated the fact of getting my maps working to a customized layout, i never qqed about sets your just raging about the sets yet most server do not have maps working that is my point of view btw orgasm shaiya yeah phlilpp is my admin so do not talk trash unless you know what you are saying alright i do not make profit off it and there fore it is quite immature that you are to say that plus other thread i was bit confused about one he used my old client yes, found out he attacked the work that was why it got to me. two different story's teddy next time get something to get mad about alright i do not like fighting after new years you already start, i do not understand your anger, when did i ever say it is my work on your sets or what ever it might be next time you need to review before you start i am not going to get into this any longer unless teddy you have something you wanna say come to me not posting drama,what i find sad is you and your girlfriend are the only one's complaining and btw teddy free release, what i find odd is the set's you so called release free you let people use it then go threaten them after quite funny right? i stay in my range i am not starting anything.
ps - it all comes from Korean shaiya.
teddy's release colored sets-
which i am getting threaten by him.
sondo's release free colors-

2nd link-
which they state i stole
dark and light shaiya let me see i stole nothing the day north i did my self i released few of my goddess if you don't recall.
orgasm owner is my other admin-reason sets being used.
Next time you guys come and try to say stolen or what ever it might be, have nothing to say after the results please stop trying to go after me with jealously. I do not wanna fight this is ridiculously immature.
dude ur just a fcking lol worth. First about the 2 releases yh these gears are in ok. but what about my rainbow set ( WHICH WAS ONLY MADE FOR MY SERVER SINCE ITS THE TOPIC OF IT) what about my 30er set what about my recoloured ep 6 set HUH? WHAT ABOUT MY 2 Wedding sets HUH? are u that dumb to still try to hide ur shit? okay next WHAT about my weps? which u took aswell? okay next Phillip alias the old owner of orgasm isnt even ur admin u offert him the position and he denied. He never did a single stuff on ur client nor did u asked him to use his gear.
Juufs gears is in u can hide it as much as u want i can proof any single thing u denie in here.
To Cryptic. guess what i dont believe he is allowing u to use his neweest creations since u got ALL gears which are in his client in ur client aswell. U can lie as much as u want but that wont help.
Furthermore u got as i saw some gears of the just new popped up Shaiya Cube in ur client aswell.
AND once more all ur so called own made recolours are based on the work other. What u did was just using in Photoshop the command to replace 1 colour with another one. so u actually did a shit for ur recoulors. These that take a deeper look into ur shit will notice that or will already have noticed it.
Last chance for u take the gears out or i hunt u.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 01/02/2013, 15:17   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Sick)Syndicate
dude you asked me no such thing. I would really much appreciate it if you dont use my stuff without permission and we dont give permission for that cos its stuff made for our players and alot of times by our players for use on Cryptic Shaiya only.
Right now im willing to see this as an honest mistake if you remove it.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 01/02/2013, 15:21   #24

elite*gold: 92
I would believe Mr. Ke.. and take it out.
because maybe you lvld Up to Level: ***.6138
visit the school and found a Circle
you know

Gosh i am a bit confused today.

Do not steal other peoples stuff. That is foolish.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/02/2013, 15:35   #25

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyBear94 View Post
dude ur just a fcking lol worth. First about the 2 releases yh these gears are in ok. but what about my rainbow set ( WHICH WAS ONLY MADE FOR MY SERVER SINCE ITS THE TOPIC OF IT) what about my 30er set what about my recoloured ep 6 set HUH? WHAT ABOUT MY 2 Wedding sets HUH? are u that dumb to still try to hide ur shit? okay next WHAT about my weps? which u took aswell? okay next Phillip alias the old owner of orgasm isnt even ur admin u offert him the position and he denied. He never did a single stuff on ur client nor did u asked him to use his gear.
Juufs gears is in u can hide it as much as u want i can proof any single thing u denie in here.
To Cryptic. guess what i dont believe he is allowing u to use his neweest creations since u got ALL gears which are in his client in ur client aswell. U can lie as much as u want but that wont help.
Furthermore u got as i saw some gears of the just new popped up Shaiya Cube in ur client aswell.
AND once more all ur so called own made recolours are based on the work other. What u did was just using in Photoshop the command to replace 1 colour with another one. so u actually did a shit for ur recoulors. These that take a deeper look into ur shit will notice that or will already have noticed it.
Last chance for u take the gears out or i hunt u.
shaiya cube has philpps work and why does phillpp have his own admin account cause he made it let me see he does help with the server enough with your fail lies teddy your, look lets see Junior Member

The Black Market: 0/0/0
BUMP!
Still alive, we now have personal sets!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [SAGA]Sia For This Useful Post:
Remove Your Thanks
WoL-Bunny (Yesterday), [Sick]Syndicate (12-30-2012)

might wanna look players give sets to import and i make personal sets so again proof yes teddy grow up yeah so what players might use your work in the end oh right it's all Korean shaiya work.

The Black Market: 0/0/0
BUMP!
Still alive, we now have personal sets
btw Juffs set is not her's it is exlie set smart one and she stolen it i have imported for a player personal set so again let me rephrase something for you anger jealously when i make a player happy for free yet you have your server down and you pay apo what makes me laugh is paying apo and you shut down your server for too expensive? then you basically state you can't pay but you have apo attack i say well teddy nice to know your a lier shall i say.
PLEASE NOTE IT IS ALL KOREAN SHAIYA WORK NOT ANYONE'S BUT KOREAN SHAIYA i am sorry i actually care about people unlike others.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/02/2013, 15:42   #26

oh well u saying u imported the gears cause of other ppl want it? Funny point u took all set5s for fury light and for male and female dude ur that stupid in hiding stuff. about phil uhm he just yesterday told me what i told in here funny isnt it? lol and about why my server is down it has nothing to do with apo or anyone else it has to do with the time i invest in my future for study. yet u want it like that be prepaired.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/02/2013, 15:49   #27

Syn are you so dumb or do you just act like it? You lie in the public and all can read it.

to the gears:
idk about what you "might" talked with cryptic, cube, juuf or anybody else.
(but even if cryptic wouldnt have posted i dont belive he would allowe you to use personal sets for 1 single player like uhm babettes gear?)
But i know for sure that you stole nearly the complete work of Shaiya Imagination.

You show a release of teddy? Yeah thats our green/blue (male) and pink/light blue (female) ep5 gear. You have it in your client? Thats all right.
But you have as well:
Rainbow Gear
ep6 recolors
30er gear recolors
black / white wedding dress
nubie wedding dress (pink female light, blue male light, green female fury, red male fury)
Rainbow Shield
several weapons
1 of our Special Promotion gears???? (where you would get never in the hell a approval to use it)

all you dont use is:
our 15er recolors
some LESS of our weapons

and wanna know what you did?
Open PhotoShop
use color replacement tool or wtf anything else to switch pink into green etc.
added the sets to the game to have several diff gears all based on stolen work. GZZZZZZ

and now come on show me where you got a approval from teddy or from me since we own the stuff. Show me a release or a skype convo where we approved it.
Same for Murik13: if you are so smart to use the copy past function to post that 2 releases and comment it with then be so smart to check the whole prob and show the WHOLE approvement. And not just the crap that syn is writting.

And Syn. It doesnt matter if you make money with our sets or if you say you created it/ didnt created it. The recolors at the sets took a hell of time for our staff and you are right the ORIGINAL gear is korean work. woooooooow whole of shaiya is korean work. BUT did korean recolored the sets or not? Does korean offer those recolored sets for free or not?

Maybe you should think more before you post. Btw the "brain" has nothing to do with the epvpers ranking.

sorry if i forgot something
Best Regards

Ps. you dont know any shit why Imagination has a down time break so stfu
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/02/2013, 15:50   #28

Arrow

I guess it is a crime to make players happy and make it free sigh, i guess having a heart will be a crime. look players send me sets import then it is not on me they use sets they send guess what i make them happy for FREE so do not go trying to start war yet i do not make profit off anything so stop with your excuses teddy it is just immature.
Old 01/02/2013, 15:53   #29

the i would suggest ignore what ppl send you and grabb a fcking approvement of the ppl who CREATED THE RECOLORS
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/02/2013, 15:56   #30

its not a crime to make players happy its a crime to fck over other admins by using their work WHICH they worked for. AND stop the fcking lie about u got sended th gears from others or these ppl just would have sended u some gears not all. rly ur lies become better and better LOL and about juuf i was wrong its the work of Klaries. She made it for shaiya X so u stole that gears aswell.
Thanks
4 Users
Closed Thread