Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Asylum

Discussion on Shaiya Asylum within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shaiya Asylum

We are here to announce a new shaiya private server, some months ago i made a pool for a new shaiya pserver and most people voted for an old school server, so here we are.

I see many Shaiya P.Servers close after 1 month and its kinda sad, a server need some time to grow up and get a nice community so we wont shut down the server after 1 month. We have some experience

We are in Open Beta, so anything, any GOOD suggestion can be implemented in the game.

Our purpose is to create a server that players enjoy, have fun and relax a bit while playing.

Summarizing: Our server is a mix between instant pvp with some farm, because Shaiya is a MMORPG and must have those basic features of a MMORPG (grind/farm).

----SERVER INFO----

--Max level 60;
--Instant lvl 15/30/53(Neeed grind the last 7 lvls);
--Exp rate 180x -> level 53-60;
--Max lapis lv5 - Flash & Element lapis lv1;
--EP4 Server;
--No Noss, Debuff Lapis, Absorb Lapis;
--Lapisias(efect wont add more dmg, ONLY for better look);
--Stat padding controll Script;
--Kill x3;
--Bunny Land;
--New Mobs in Jungle;
--60s skills have 30min cooldown to avoid spam/drama;
--Instant Donation, you get your points instantly;
--The better the position of the server (at shaiya private server ranking), everyone gets X AP. Better the rank more AP you receive;
--Low drop rate at Fortune Coins to avoid inflation;

Note: Lapissia the damage that is added to weapon is only a graphic bug your damage will be the same)

We made a new map to replace OI and we added different models for jungle mobs.

Free Items:

Drop List:
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2012, 22:45   #2

good luck with your server, might wanna ad a link to ur website.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2012, 22:50   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bothar View Post
good luck with your server, might wanna ad a link to ur website.
Is there now, sorry.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2012, 23:50   #4

Seems nice from the description, will be trying. Is the server up yet or you doing some final adjustments? I see 0 people online.
Old 11/12/2012, 00:41   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazyboi View Post
Seems nice from the description, will be trying. Is the server up yet or you doing some final adjustments? I see 0 people online.
Its online already, the server is up for 3 hours or something
Old 11/12/2012, 02:34   #6

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Thank you for having a back-link to ElitePvPers in your website (which I kinda liked, by the way) good luck!
Old 11/12/2012, 05:54   #7

Downloading, this is the first shaiya I'll play since I left, I hope I have Fun
Old 11/12/2012, 07:16   #8

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
homepage looks nice good luck
Old 11/12/2012, 13:12   #9

OMG finally *** **** finally a GOOD ep4 server. i was waiting for ages... downloading it atm cant wait to play there.
Old 11/12/2012, 13:51   #10

i would love to say after looking a bit more into detail that it would be very helpfull to create a full client so ppl dont have to download the OS client and then patch the stuff that might screw ppl away because it is to complicated
i will still give it a try and give my feedback after it
and maybe to change the colour of the written text when u created an account ö.ö
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/12/2012, 14:19   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyBear94 View Post
i would love to say after looking a bit more into detail that it would be very helpfull to create a full client so ppl dont have to download the OS client and then patch the stuff that might screw ppl away because it is to complicated
i will still give it a try and give my feedback after it
and maybe to change the colour of the written text when u created an account ö.ö
After registering your acc and log in you get a orange nickname at shoutbox, admins get red name and guests get green. We will upload a full client soon and ty for your feedback.
Old 11/12/2012, 14:42   #12

i meant the ingame registration site the site is dark grey and the messsage that the account was created is black ö.ö so u have some trouble to read it^^

#EDIT
server is not what i expected to play. I started and it was fine the gear is free in merchants but i noticed u only got 50.000 gold for the start which isnt in any kind enough to get full linked with free lapis even if 1 lapis linking just costs 980 gold its still to less.
What i noticed from start the running speed rly sucks because u feel like dont even moving... Well i thought okay lets farm some sonics and gold coins to atleast get faster and finish linking.
The announced 5% on money coins seem fine and i did dropped 10 in half an hour what is okay i do believe but the more problem is that the boxes which was announced with 5% aswell doesnt even drop which rly sucks since u cant get a faster attack speed nor running speed. Aswell i noticed that the maps which was announce arent working like told u get a map load error and u dc from game and cant enter with that toon again..
well i made several toons to try the maps but they are all stcuk besides 1 which i linked and all again.
Lvling is slow but isnt a big problem at all since u lvl while farming but i do beleave that makes it maybe hard for newbies since they will be rly easy to kill IF and only IF the server is growing, what i dont believe, from older player.. the server seems a bit of AP/ donater based or atleast makes it donating much much easier.
Well my conlcusion.
The idea of the server is a nice one but rly bad realised which is the reason why i dont recommend the server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/12/2012, 19:32   #13

For error maps we already fixed it (more info at download section), sonics will drop in D2 form mobs, for new players they can level easly and safe at pando/lannhar if they cant go to dd1/jungle.
Troll bag will only give elem/flash lapis. I dont understand how can you say that this server is donator based when you get almost everyting for free. You just need farm master gear/elem/flash. Sonic will be easy to farm at d2 mobs.

About 50k gold at start is enough to link your set even if you are unlucky, we cant put more or players will just make new chars to farm gold. This isnt a INSTANT pvp server or an OP donator server.

We appreciate your opinions but this server is far away from Donation Based.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/12/2012, 21:36   #14

As it was already mentioned a almost no farm EP4.5 server is a great idea ( at least in m book >..> ) but this one poorly executed , the new EP6 server's mistake is giving players too much power in gears ( stat wise ) and the much power grinds the differences between classes to the bare minimum , but making people get a party of 7 people to kill Kimu without other side intervention is absurd I mean like I dont hit much on a full Master acc set fighter on Kimu/Cloron troll and I get that but they hit back a little more than me + the availible pots combined give like 5k HP when my max atm is 15-16k , wow.
So to summ up :
1) Get sonics easier to drop ( already mentioned) and the Troll bags feel like on a 0,001% drop rate please look into that
2) Get free Etain pots + power up GHPs/GSPs/GMPs or do a power up on GreatSuperPots too
3) The idea of lvl6 lapis was designed for EP4 shaiya it doesnt overpower players considering we already cant get attack power from enchantments ( or absorbtion ... )
Making players sooo weak is just OVER kill .
My rating for the time being :
4,5 dying raids of players cuz of a CT boss AoE out of 10
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/12/2012, 22:07   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon1234 View Post
For error maps we already fixed it (more info at download section), sonics will drop in D2 form mobs, for new players they can level easly and safe at pando/lannhar if they cant go to dd1/jungle.
Troll bag will only give elem/flash lapis. I dont understand how can you say that this server is donator based when you get almost everyting for free. You just need farm master gear/elem/flash. Sonic will be easy to farm at d2 mobs.

About 50k gold at start is enough to link your set even if you are unlucky, we cant put more or players will just make new chars to farm gold. This isnt a INSTANT pvp server or an OP donator server.

We appreciate your opinions but this server is far away from Donation Based.
uhm well i said donation based because alot in the item mall is only for donation points. about the free money uhm i had to make several toons to get atleast 1 fully linked. 50k is nothing that are if u can calculate 50linking chances uhm considering to the linking slots. 5x 6slot + 1 extra top is already 36 slots + 4 weps ( 4 slots ) = 16, + accs 5x 3 = 15 so count all toghter=> 67 lapis to link now u forgot about the chance of failing ( lets be nice and say u get every 2nd lapis in) means u need 134 linking tries to get ur gear linked. now tell me again that 50k is enough lol.
About the pots i have to agree 5k from pots is nothing that should be changed for sure + i would atleast give the player a speed amulet/necklace for the beginning cause it is rly annoying to run around without any speed up. besides that the idea of that server is nice.

Tags
ep4, old school, shaiya