Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 03:05

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Shaiya - War of Legends

Closed Thread
 
Old   #61
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 21
So i have been looking around for a decent server to play on and i am currently testing a few. I really wanted to give this 1 a try but all the above posts confuse me abit, is it up for starters? Is it a donation server mostly or free player have a chance also? And one last thing: 500.000 Donation Points + [EXTREME]Function ("Without Blue Color") about this promo, what this [EXTREME]Function thingie? (kinda intriguing yes, but what is it, i mean is it worth my euros?)

Thanks




Languish is offline  
Old   #62
 
elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 2/0/0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,847
Received Thanks: 2,535
Quote:
Originally Posted by Languish View Post
So i have been looking around for a decent server to play on and i am currently testing a few. I really wanted to give this 1 a try but all the above posts confuse me abit, is it up for starters? Is it a donation server mostly or free player have a chance also? And one last thing: 500.000 Donation Points + [EXTREME]Function ("Without Blue Color") about this promo, what this [EXTREME]Function thingie? (kinda intriguing yes, but what is it, i mean is it worth my euros?)

Thanks
uhm sry to tell u that but that server isnt it worth playing/investing money. the developper team of that server always opend a few server and always closed them after so called "ddos" attacks they claim to invest the donation money for a better host but u can believe that this is totaly wrong they take the donations and have fun with it. Anyway even the claiming that they are a free server and then coming up with donation stuff that is imbalancing the pvp like that is just fail.
TeddyBear94 is offline  
Old   #63
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 91
Received Thanks: 10
Register isn't working for me.
delparty13 is offline  
Old   #64
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 100
Received Thanks: 107
Just 1 more thing. ADM is very polite towards donaters, and i mean it, he is like willing to lick their toes...no wonder one of the donaters was running around doing 10k dmg on neutral ele ( if he had any ele linked), while normal players with 200k+ kills barely do 10k on right ele. Flame me all you want for saying this but we all know, the truth hurts. And this happened before the ADM added those uber overpowered accs.
alkin123 is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #65
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 226
Received Thanks: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by alkin123 View Post
Just 1 more thing. ADM is very polite towards donaters, and i mean it, he is like willing to lick their toes...no wonder one of the donaters was running around doing 10k dmg on neutral ele ( if he had any ele linked), while normal players with 200k+ kills barely do 10k on right ele. Flame me all you want for saying this but we all know, the truth hurts. And this happened before the ADM added those uber overpowered accs.
DUDE i do with my hunter 8-10k neutral why u QQ and im not even donator on war <_< better learn how to link then talk -.-"
denis2112 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #66
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 100
Received Thanks: 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by denis2112 View Post
DUDE i do with my hunter 8-10k neutral why u QQ and im not even donator on war <_< better learn how to link then talk -.-"
Oh well, seems like you are the only one on fury side who knows how to link, cuz most hunters hit me for 9k on right ele, and never seen 1 do 10k on neutral. Guess we never had a chance to met in pvp.
But please, feel free to tell us your toon name so we can meet in game and you show me your "10Ks on neutral ele" , that shouldn't be a problem right? Given the fact that i dont know how to link...
alkin123 is offline  
Old   #67
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 226
Received Thanks: 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by alkin123 View Post
Oh well, seems like you are the only one on fury side who knows how to link, cuz most hunters hit me for 9k on right ele, and never seen 1 do 10k on neutral. Guess we never had a chance to met in pvp.
But please, feel free to tell us your toon name so we can meet in game and you show me your "10Ks on neutral ele" , that shouldn't be a problem right? Given the fact that i dont know how to link...
Meh np i will 1v1 u when i get back to my PC
denis2112 is offline  
Old   #68
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 25
Look John, Shaiya War closed from long time Partner Logo from website with ElitePvP, I dk why you don't close this topic about Shaiya War. My Opinion. I play in this server and nothing is it how say people in this topic, Server have over 200 Online players in last time, and all players only in zone 70, 3 raids full per side. Was trying to DDoS taz and apolyon and server wasn't down, everyone know that's the true, after they see can't took game down, was select to put website down, what is verry easy to took down with some programs. denis2112 is 1 of the people who play in this server he know the true of server. He know server wasn't down from when starting in DDoS safe place. Cya all . And Admin have 2 server's more what was also DDoS'ing in last time, was running 9 month's iss about Blood of Arena Shaiya, Look on the website, what is written, server isn't CLOSED. Will be up in date 22.11.2012 with Bod in same time, 2 server's in 1. And Teddy after you write here thinking if you still play war because i guess i see you at pvp last night , but here you are like a boss, leave my server. Now know everyone the true. ! cya all
adisportivul is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #69
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 100
Received Thanks: 107
No matter what you say Anos, the server is ****. You say server doesn't go down while being DDOSed and etc. But the truth is, since server opened it has been down more than its been up. And all you do is lie to your players. You said you had enough money to pay for a host with DDOS protection for 3 months ( 229$ a month). Thats what you said first. And put the donation accs to "help keep the server up".Then you said server moved to hotservers, but they said the server is not hosted there, another lie. After another "host change" you started spamming notices of how secure the server is, and that they will never take you down etc...But all you did against the DDOS was to make 10 game exes all with diff IP addresses hoping that they wont be able to get the right IP and DDOS you. There are other ways to get the IP address and trying to hide it is not the solution. I gues you know that, and you were just trying to fool your players that you are actually doing something.
I could put up with the DDOS and wait for server to be up to play again, but i cant take the lies. You lie like its the end of the world, lie after lie, and your foul attitude toward players has no match in the whole community.
alkin123 is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #70
 
elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,625
Received Thanks: 4,774
adisportivul, your servers are bad and you should feel bad. Kidding ofc, I wish you feel good enough to realize that with the super spam of new servers no1 wants to see your "another" server and "another" one after that. It's quite obvious that you are doing it for the money, staying on a cheap host and pretending that you have good protection, and having multiple servers at the same time, you probably get some discount from your hosting provider :P .
There's more details I could mention but whoever understands my point surely knows exactly what I mean.
nubness is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #71
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 25
You keep See me in this community of Shaiya! And after 2 year's of experience I see many and to many bad people. Nvm, i'm not here to make a drama, we are realists we can play where we want, but i'm mostly them sure i made a free server when each day is more them 1 raid full, You know all my regards going to 1 big man who never i talk with them, he left this comunity from this reason of "mafia" p-server's shaiya. Cya, regards to Lil. No more in ElitePvP
adisportivul is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #72
 
elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 2/0/0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,847
Received Thanks: 2,535
Quote:
Originally Posted by adisportivul View Post
Look John, Shaiya War closed from long time Partner Logo from website with ElitePvP, I dk why you don't close this topic about Shaiya War. My Opinion. I play in this server and nothing is it how say people in this topic, Server have over 200 Online players in last time, and all players only in zone 70, 3 raids full per side. Was trying to DDoS taz and apolyon and server wasn't down, everyone know that's the true, after they see can't took game down, was select to put website down, what is verry easy to took down with some programs. denis2112 is 1 of the people who play in this server he know the true of server. He know server wasn't down from when starting in DDoS safe place. Cya all . And Admin have 2 server's more what was also DDoS'ing in last time, was running 9 month's iss about Blood of Arena Shaiya, Look on the website, what is written, server isn't CLOSED. Will be up in date 22.11.2012 with Bod in same time, 2 server's in 1. And Teddy after you write here thinking if you still play war because i guess i see you at pvp last night , but here you are like a boss, leave my server. Now know everyone the true. ! cya all
uhm let me tell u 1 thing^^ i never even tried to play that game nor did i even logged into it nor did i made an account. what i did was triying once BOD and uhm ur staff member are corrupt as hell .. i got 230k donation points for free from one of ur GMīs and why did he made that? to get good player since the "pvp" are only nubs. That GM didnt only gave me enough donation points he gave that much points to around 8 ppl? lmao
Futhermore he assured me to make me "ubber" if i stay and keep playing.
But uhm i descided to leave with my friends the server since it sucks and the staff is like i mentioned corrupt. and tbh i dont want to know how many more player are getting promoted on ur serverīs lol
ps: if u dont want to beleave me i have all skype conversations
TeddyBear94 is offline  
Thanks
7 Users
Old   #73
 
elite*gold: 150
The Black Market: 20/0/0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 9,732
Received Thanks: 8,869
Quote:
Originally Posted by adisportivul View Post
You keep See me in this community of Shaiya! And after 2 year's of experience I see many and to many bad people. Nvm, i'm not here to make a drama, we are realists we can play where we want, but i'm mostly them sure i made a free server when each day is more them 1 raid full, You know all my regards going to 1 big man who never i talk with them, he left this comunity from this reason of "mafia" p-server's shaiya. Cya, regards to Lil. No more in ElitePvP
Ok, then as you are saying this, no one else will be allowed to advertise for you, next time at least advertise your servers yourself instead of making other people do it, that is the first thing that says something is wrong with an advertisement.

#Closed


JohnHeatz is offline  
Thanks
6 Users
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Legends Of Shaiya Private Server
Post deleted
40 Replies - Shaiya Private Server
Legends Of Shaiya ( LOS )
Legends of Shaiya Edits and Modifications (Subject to be changed & updated at any time) No noss, no absorption lapis, no debuff lapis UM is...
20 Replies - Shaiya Private Server



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2016 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.