Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya - War of Legends

Discussion on Shaiya - War of Legends within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/11/2012, 21:06   #31

elite*gold: 0
Isn't A crazy donations, imaginate over 400 Online players, more them 10 Will donate for that and server will running with Protection DDoS much time. Or will still leave server like now and imaginate if will be more them 10 hour's per day OPEN. I like mind of Anos, he is a good man who thinking when he do something . Also people donate because they like the game more not just for some easy accesories who don't offer big stat's
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2012, 21:58   #32

I knew something like this would happen. I was just hoping it will last longer. I was wrong, 1 week after server is up, the donation accs have been added - 1600 extra stats. Not obtainable ingame.
The admin always had this attitude towards players who disagree with him. He often says "******* leave if you dont like the server" or something like this. He isn't active much, so i could put up with this attitude and enjoy the server. But now, when some1 donates for these accs and starts doing insane dmg i will have to reconsider this "100% free pvp server".

I am still hoping he makes them obtainable by other ways expect donation or lowers the stats.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/12/2012, 10:13   #33

I hope he will Close SERVER only from This Reason people don't thinking when writen something. EVERYONE WANT SOMETHING FREE with DDoS MITIGATION what is very much, you know to prevent attack's of Apolyon you need more them 400$ to pay Host ? Where did you Get MONEY ? you thinking that ? you only want to play a free server what will be closed soon only from this reason, people don't thinking. This server is DDOS because is to awesome and everyone know that. in 30 minutes over 200 Online players after stoped DDOS.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/12/2012, 12:32   #34

If you think you're so smart adisportivul. If it isn't possible to have a 100% free server, then why advertise saying it IS 100% free with no donations?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/12/2012, 14:03   #35

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
im kind of disappointed of reading that. if u are aware of that u make a server and u make it public u are aware that u need to pay money. that adm is already longer time around and know what is going on. IF u dont have the money to keep a server up and prevent of from DDOS attacks then leave it but dont come to ur players and say OMG u want a protected server?? then donate! thats totaly epic fail and stupid. and its much more sad after saying it is a free server and will remain free. he fcking lied at his player what excuse ever he will use. saying it is free means it is totaly free and should stay at that if he cant keep it up hisself why is he making a server then? well in this case even 3 serverīs so uhm thats kind of stupid in my point of view.
But to behonest i already expected stuff like that.
I only can say there are still other serverīs around which keep up with their work and arent going down and that without lieng to their players.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/12/2012, 14:43   #36

Aw, checked since it said "No Donations 100% Free" and found out they have accessories that will give a total of 2000 stat points more, concept is 3 words : EPIC FALSE ADVERTISEMENT !
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/12/2012, 17:17   #37

I was actually enjoying this server, until I took a few days for classes and some 'me time'. Then I come back and see donation items which are not farmable? Epic fail on the 'FREE' server side of things. Then again, we all know what happens to servers that do this kind of thing. By Christmas this server will either be dead, or gone.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/13/2012, 15:23   #38

This Server is not hosted on HOTServers, stop posting fake information.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/13/2012, 16:24   #39

erm guys? this is a 100% free server. You can make a pvp toon without donation, you have nearly the same set then all others, you can kill all others etc. becourse of this acc this server ISNT!!!! bad!! and it dont give 2000 usefull statts for a class! and belive me, i saw so much P2W server, and this one, isnt a donat server.

And maybe your right, if the admin havent money, they should make a server, but remember, you play on this server for free, this server is made by this admin, the admin can do all what he want, course 1. he made it, 2. he pay for it. If you dont donate and want that the admin should anything to do, you should change your mind ... realy,

i know, my english is bad, but i hope, you understand what the point is.
Old 11/13/2012, 17:59   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ve-rmouth View Post
the admin can do all what he want, course 1. he made it, 2. he pay for it. If you dont donate and want that the admin should anything to do, you should change your mind ... realy,
One of most important rule of Product development is that if product that is released in the market is advertised in one way (this case 100% free), there is NO exception what so ever to change what has been said. In real life it can lead to lawsuits by consumers.

(Sorry for dropping by writing this, just seen people say "he's the boss, he can do what he wants" so many times now for similar cases, and it just sounds wrong lol)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/13/2012, 18:39   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTServers View Post
This Server is not hosted on HOTServers, stop posting fake information.
Hahahah, ADM put donation accs saying that the server moved to this host and needs money. Well here is your answer. It seems like he was looking for a way to get some money before completely closing the server
Thanks
5 Users
Old 11/13/2012, 19:36   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by adisportivul View Post
I hope he will Close SERVER only from This Reason people don't thinking when writen something. EVERYONE WANT SOMETHING FREE with DDoS MITIGATION what is very much, you know to prevent attack's of Apolyon you need more them 400$ to pay Host ? Where did you Get MONEY ? you thinking that ?
When I'm not wrong ShaiyaWar's ADM

A) "guarantees, if he gets enough money from donations to pay the Ddos protection host, that the server will be 99% of the time up" (his words)
and
B) always his words "our host has a Ddos protection up to 5 Gb".

Now (if it's not Mickey Mouse attempting to Ddos), sentence B) makes sentence A) no sense.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/13/2012, 21:47   #43

i think he means he has 5Gb protection now.... but sadly thats not enough to stop the bullies in the shaiya community..
Old 11/13/2012, 22:13   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bothar View Post
i think he means he has 5Gb protection now.... but sadly thats not enough to stop the bullies in the shaiya community..

Please take a look for price at 5g ddos protection cost alot
and BTW, is there any proofs that apollyon is ddosing his server? No. This is way of getting ppl money and say is hackers fault.
He fail with his Blood of arena server, no more money as donation and he decide to made make NEW server with same concept, same website, same everything and then shot down the server time to time and QQ on forums and website hackers ddos him and NEED money to pay protection.

And now is : poor guys have server ddosed **** apollyon or taz or Obama for ddosing.
Old 11/14/2012, 00:42   #45

I still see over 100 Players in server , more them 1 raids per side Online, i dk why people is so bad, Problems come when someone put servers down, and here is the hand of 2 most important people who put a lot of servers awesome down, nobody know how is it to keep alive a server when you get more them 5 gb/s DDoS, Shaiya Community , when you say shaiya community you thinking on these 2 guyz who never will stop, everytime i thinking about that, how is it if this Dosers will stop, how many people will make free servers? i guess most them 100, so i respect this Admin and i really apreciate him work what he doing, and check donation page, read what is writen in the page.
Closed Thread