Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sanctuary Shaiya

Discussion on Sanctuary Shaiya within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 08/26/2012, 16:25   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoverTheLord View Post
Yes , all skill's lvls are working no skill jumping .. such as Tactical formation buff goes from 1-2-3-4-5-6 (6 which is max for that skill,i think)
and about the *broken skills that doesn't work out in pservers* They do have a workaround ... such as Deadly poison shot , it does the dmg that it says followed by a poison (modified)
Ele buffs are lvl 2 , and Ele skins are lv 2 as well (the effect of the lv2 skins is 100% working , just couldn't get the Text where it says your ele in your status menu to get changed from lv1 to lv2, if u know how to get that fixed i will appreciate your help .
about absorption aura , it got modified to add defense instead of nothing
Mass ambush working... , Etain shield is working ....
there is as well Dance of death skill which i haven't seen it working on the servers i played , we got it modified to add dex/str in a certain amount instead of being *broken skill*
and more and more of other skills you can check em out once you get ingame.

Thanks

~ [Adm]Sora

Thanks for the info, and yes, working 1-MAX skills is better than skill jumps, it uses more skill points and makes it more meaningful.

Looks good, can't wait to check it out.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2012, 18:15   #17

Join all you will not regret
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2012, 22:01   #18

nvm. worst server since weeks, not reccomended.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/26/2012, 23:26   #19

yes lvling is really hard or better is very slow . alone from 1 - 80 u need some hours ( starter gear are a joke ). the dropps ( Opīs , Lucky etc. ) rates are really low for a p-server . and i belive the end gear are very very hard to farm as that pplīs need to donate . I'm gonna go in for a closer look and hope he change somthing because i like you server , a Defender whit Charge **** cool .

fiko90 i want my thanks back bc u change u post . hehe
Old 08/26/2012, 23:49   #20

leveling is at x 100 and droprates on non pvp maps is lower then on pvp maps.... lvl 80 gear drops from Dios and a Boss in DD1 (spawmtime 2 hours) telling its the worst server ever i can only laugh at, since u didnt get ppl to give what they dont have... since this server is open for 3 days) this server isnt there for ppl that want it all for free... if u put some efford in it everything is pretty easy to get ingame... and yes for the ppl that want it instant i can only redirect u to the donation page on the forum..
Old 08/27/2012, 00:16   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Hattory- View Post
yes lvling is really hard or better is very slow . alone from 1 - 80 u need some hours ( starter gear are a joke ). the dropps ( Opīs , Lucky etc. ) rates are really low for a p-server . and i belive the end gear are very very hard to farm as that pplīs need to donate . I'm gonna go in for a closer look and hope he change somthing because i like you server , a Defender whit Charge damn cool .
About lvling , i think as i see and u can see , it's been said in the post our exp rate is 100xexp , i don't think it's not hard to notice , and as i guess u have tried many p-servers as well ... obviously their exp rates were over 300x ... thats why u having ur issues there ...
if all the games going to give you all your stuff handed once you get in game ... that i don't call it even a game ... people needs to work for their stuff ... even if it takes few days to get what u need ... drop rates are fine (received many feedbacks saying its not hard as well its not easy) .....
everything is farmable .. you just need to work for it that's all

people are enjoying it have a little patient and try to have more fun ^^

~[Adm]Sora

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiko90 View Post
nvm. worst server since weeks, not reccomended.
i won't throw away words without explaining them ... and sure i do understand other people's opinions might be not your style of playing ..

~[Adm]Sora
Old 08/27/2012, 00:56   #22

ofc i want to woork for my gear etc. but , if is to hard to get the stuff its not more funny .

and about ( About lvling , i think as i see and u can see , it's been said in the post our exp rate is 100xexp , i don't think it's not hard to notice , and as i guess u have tried many p-servers as well ... obviously their exp rates were over 300x ... thats why u having ur issues there ... )

im almost Lv80 thanks help from other ppl . but belive me, no one want to lvling 2 - 3 h alone . lvling is accessory not more important for a P-Server . u dont need to put all the stuff for free no one say that , but the dropps need a nice rate and then is funny and wonderful . . . .
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2012, 01:00   #23

i know what u mean there but when a server is 3 days open thers not so many ppl on yet to help u out..... exp is x 100 and that will stay like that, cos there are actually ppl that do like it on there own and taking the time for it
Old 08/27/2012, 02:05   #24

but if we work, we want to get something too
your drop rates are the last ****, i farmed 1 hour or more to get 1 rec rune, is this a joke or what-.-

just admit it, you made this server to make money and nothing else, all ways on your server direct us to donating.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/27/2012, 02:09   #25

comming from a guy with over 50 negative posts about diff servers... im not impressed.... i suggest u make ur own server and stop bashing others... delete sanctuary so u dont have to bother other ppl with ur negativity
Old 08/27/2012, 03:22   #26

lol your the one that advertised here. Take the opinions or not. but This server is the same as your last. pure donation based. Then after a big donation push you closed the server.

GM's that rob people of donations just to reopen under a different name are the people that kill the game for other people. If you want to know why no one donates any more, Think of GM's like bothar with their hit and run servers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2012, 03:27   #27

lol... sanctuary is my first server.. but whatever bash and flame away
Old 08/27/2012, 04:36   #28

elite*gold: 360
I myself have seen a player farm and work for all of his item's. he is in 70 gear now, in 2 days. So how is this server donation based.It's not hard if you put some effort into it. As everyone says, if you want things handed too you and everything free then this is not the server for you. Negativity is not really a good way too be but positive feedback would be a lot more helpful. Were always open to suggestions.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/27/2012, 07:11   #29

Effort=You get there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezdawg View Post
lol your the one that advertised here. Take the opinions or not. but This server is the same as your last. pure donation based. Then after a big donation push you closed the server.

GM's that rob people of donations just to reopen under a different name are the people that kill the game for other people. If you want to know why no one donates any more, Think of GM's like bothar with their hit and run servers.

Its funny how you would like everything to be given to you and if you dont,immidiately its a donators only server? Are you kidding me? Stop blaming and bashing if you dont have it in yourselves to farm a little,we created this server to be fun and EVERYTHING is farmable ingame, quit bashing the server and put some of the effort you use in this to farming and trust me you will be good to go. Bo has never "owned" any server, he has been a GM on server's with greedy owners who made off with the people's money. This server was created in retaliation to them greedy owner's because we want to accommodate everyone with a proper,non-donators only server.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/27/2012, 07:45   #30

well I don't mind farming. But really just finished checking out your server again. And well after some boredom I figured to hell with it. I used my farm bot. 1 char in 1-15 and 1 in 20-30. I went to watch a movie, to my dismay when I returned about 90 min or so later. in 1-15 I had ap lol..2x [100] and 3 x [25] lmao. and in the 20-30 I had 1x [100] and 1 x [25] AP.

See farming is one thing. But endlessly grinding without any real pay off is just plain boring. I understand why what you have for a player base are using bots for farming.

Now I like pve servers over pvp. but sometimes, there are ok servers and there are great. If this server was to take off, you will have to put up with the good comments here as well as the bad. Now you will always have to see players like me. People that just don't care if you like what we write or not. The point is, you started this thread for feedback, and well your getting it. I'm not someone on the server thats sucking up to GM's just so they can look cool. I actually play the game without asking for handouts like the GM puppets do!