Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 11:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Imagination - Let your wishes come true!

Discussion on Shaiya Imagination - Let your wishes come true! within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/20/2012, 00:05   #31

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,625
not paying just helping the new ones
Old 08/20/2012, 06:38   #32

elite*gold: 0
im not sure if its my but the z and x for hot keys dont work.. I put pots there and i hit x and i use both of them
Old 08/20/2012, 07:19   #33

Well im here for the server.
I wasnt told to come here but im here to say the server is great Teddy did a great job. But it isnt all him who deserves the credits with out staff it would never be possible.

secondly. Everything about the server is great awesome staff, great rates for drops. Its all farmable with effort u can be a big dogg too. There for lets get it goin and move on to PVP.WE all are friendly in game that ive met so far. No rude people. alot of quiet people but sum are quiet in servers

But thats my point of view.

Thank you
MaesterSeymour
Aka
Ripper in server Furry side
Old 08/20/2012, 08:59   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808Saga View Post
im not sure if its my but the z and x for hot keys dont work.. I put pots there and i hit x and i use both of them
mh i had no probs with it so far but i will look into it ofc.
Old 08/20/2012, 12:43   #35

Read every single review in here. Best of luck to your server, Teddy.

Btw, Hai Venom. c:
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2012, 14:34   #36

am i dumb or where is the download / registration o.o
Old 08/20/2012, 14:51   #37

It's on the forums fiko90, once you register and login you'll see it ^^
Old 08/20/2012, 16:15   #38

ahhaaa kk

sent PM for account
Old 08/20/2012, 19:23   #39

u got a pm
Old 08/20/2012, 19:49   #40

same with pretty much all Servers:
u come as newb, everyone is in maxed gear asking for pvp and show off their 7k-8k power and u laugh at yourself and your 2k power.
u already have a closed group there, they have raids for bosses and think they involve any newbs ? no chance for me to keep up so i had to leave, but the server is nice so i wish u much fun
Old 08/20/2012, 19:58   #41

You're completely wrong lol. These people that are fully linked give out the gear to the newer ones. The server is barely a week old. There hasn't been a closed group, closed raids for bosses aren't allowed. There is a chance for people to keep up, you've barely been on for more than 12 hours, a judgement made in that time isn't really a view on the server as a whole
Old 08/20/2012, 20:06   #42

anyway we do alot for new players we have daily events where u get alot stuff u need for ur toon since u wasnt on alot u wasnt able to participate in events aswell but still thanks for ur review and good luck on ur furtherway u will be still welcome on the server to give it another try
Old 08/22/2012, 05:10   #43

Received Thanks: 1,066
Ok to point some things out...

1. Yes the client is reused from somewhere else. Yet in all honesty EVERYONE who creates a private server is reusing a client lol.
The npcs are easy to remove so that isn't too big of a deal seeing that they don't sell a thing.
Plus IF it is that big of a deal I will make them a custom client however they want. Yea I'd do that since I am friends with one of the admins and becoming friends with the other two.

2. To point out the "I'm nub and I'm getting owned! QQ" issue.
EVERY server is like that except instant servers. Which are honestly boring as hell.
This server actually has...well imagination lol. It has a lot of unique content I've rarely seen.
The fact that they changed the lapis around adds not only a different look for some of them. Yet what I like is that you can link a toon more than one way unlike most servers.
Ele 2s, Lvl1/2, Helm Lvl1, default acc lapis are free. Which is great for starting out.
Also enchants and enchant items are free. Yet it still costs money to enchant and the rate isn't 99%
You can easily take bosses with people and pvp still. Even though you still aren't maxed out.
It all comes down to how you build your toon basically. Not with what's the best lapis.

3. Despite my comments above I still feel the server could grow. What's nice is it has the "room" on the server to grow.
As of unused mobs/bosses, maps, etc. (just used for events currently) Which is nice because it allows for expansion.
There are a lot of great ideas here and all three of the admins are very nice and open to suggestion.

4. The ONLY downsides I've seen so far are two things. Lack of players and a few visual based bugs such as descriptions and npcs in ah.
(Which I discussed with one of the admins and I understand why a bit of that can not be done currently.)
Other than that it is a very good server so far and like I said has room to grow very well.

Just some side notes:
Staff is very active. Yet people have to remember this is a world based game.
We aren't all in America or Europe. So one person not seeing an active staff at times doesn't mean they aren't.

There aren't many people on the server which it did just open. So people should come check out the server >.> at least try it.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/22/2012, 05:58   #44

nice speech. Couldn't have fluffed it up any more myself lmao!
Old 08/22/2012, 06:24   #45

Received Thanks: 1,066
Your fail attempts to troll have no effect on me.
If you want to see excellent trolling view all my old posts
If you wish to challenge me I will respond via pm for once xD
Now go away little one. This thread isn't for you. Thanks <3
Keep things on topic or don't post at all ^_^ read the rules.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread