Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Classic EP3 Open Beta.

Discussion on Shaiya Classic EP3 Open Beta. within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shaiya Classic EP3 Open Beta.

Hello Dear Elitepvpers.

I wana show u Shaiya Classic Episode3.

Open Beta.

Welcome to Shaiya-Classic™

Shaiya-Classic is an Shaiya Private Server, that comes like the Original from Korea.
What is deferent on Shaiya-Classic from other Private Servers?:

Shaiya-Classic is Retail only, that means:
This Server is like the Original Episode 3 Shaiya.
Droprates are: Retail
Exp Rates are: Retail
Drops are: Retail
Gold Rates are: Retail

We have no Droplist cause we have created a Drop-Search Button in our Website.

Just type in the item whitch you are looking for, and the Script will Show you whitch Mob it drops, and how mutch percent it is Dropable.

Interessting? Come join us Today

Edit:
Backlink includet.
Old 05/12/2012, 03:50   #2

Ok, here is the one thing about a drop search button, sometimes people want to see what a certain mob drops, not where a drop drops, so, does your search button have dual functionality?
Old 05/12/2012, 09:23   #3

Interesting. Some more info? I understand that rates are as they were on old OS but is item mall stuff dropable, or available only by donation?
Old 05/12/2012, 13:12   #4

We have no Weapons or Armor etc in our Mall, only Consumable items, so no one can be better as any other.

We have no nos, the only nos we got is Speed nos, faster run (10 Minutes).

Later we will include some NPCs with certain Free AP items.
Old 05/13/2012, 10:52   #5

Received Thanks: 1,161
Im going to check the Server out, as Im a huge Fan of EP3/4, since Shaiya got ruined with further Episodes.
Basically what I am looking for is an EP3/4 OS alternative, not customized, eventually some little details and drops players will need on a private server and Shaiya Classic could the the Server Im looking for years.
Old 05/13/2012, 13:11   #6

exp rate sux.

As you seted the drops as it was on OS, it'll take ages for people to get geared up.
My point is people play PS because they are bored of lvling on OS or bored of AP spenders; they wanna be able to pvp for free. this is not pvping for free this is exping and farming for 2 month server.
Old 05/13/2012, 15:52   #7

bro yesterady i lvl alone my HM to 50 in 2hours and after i lvled my um to 56 in 2,5 hours alone

xp rate is good the drop rate sux badly but well its beta so there will be changes for sure
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2012, 16:37   #8

you're mistaking PS
or you're hacking badly
Old 05/13/2012, 18:26   #9

the special things on this server are the rates!

lol, there are several reasons to love this server:
-you have to work for what you want, you dont get it for free
-you have to work for your levels and can be proud of them
-you can play shaiya in its best times, and not worse bc of customizing
-its like the OS, but its NOT AERIA
and that is definately the best part of it
the way shaiya was on OS in ep3 was almost perfect, but aeria sucked, and here you can have it without them!

be happy of what you got here, and if youre not willing to work your *** off to get ready for anything, then simply dont play here.

For me, its one of the best servers ever already, and im just playing 2 days by now.

i hope its gonna stay online veeeery long and they do not change a thing on the rates or drops! (or maybe even lower the exp rate on weekends a bit, x5 is a bit too much once we got enough players to level with :P)
the only thing thats missing by now are those AP NPCs, especially for PIDs, as you can loose stuff when you die in PvE <.<
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2012, 10:05   #10

People dont quit OS cause they wanna "be proud of level" and "work for what they have not get everything free". People quit OS cause they are tired and bored of grinding and donators, wanna pvp for free, gear up fast. Thats the general idea of private server - gear up fast and go pvp. If i had 24hrs for grinding and lots of cash i wouldnt even move my *** from OS
Old 05/14/2012, 13:44   #11

Hello dear Classic players.

*Today we have disabled the 3 Day wait time to join a new Guild, after leaving ur current Guild.
*Today we have disabled the (Kick out of a Guild) after u die.

Greetings.
Old 05/14/2012, 16:03   #12

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Thank you for having a backlink on your website, good luck
Old 05/14/2012, 16:12   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by goose is cooked View Post
People dont quit OS cause they wanna "be proud of level" and "work for what they have not get everything free". People quit OS cause they are tired and bored of grinding and donators, wanna pvp for free, gear up fast. Thats the general idea of private server - gear up fast and go pvp. If i had 24hrs for grinding and lots of cash i wouldnt even move my *** from OS
well, then simply dont play this
Old 05/14/2012, 16:31   #14

Received Thanks: 1,161
First of all,
people quit OS because of Aeria, because Aeria took every valuable drops out of the game and made them purchasable with AP only.
The Server is decent, but I would prefer an Ep4.5 Retail Server, sadly there is none yet.
Old 05/16/2012, 09:12   #15

I think the idea of creating your classic EP3 is very cool. balance in pvp. However the exp rate is too slow, i think you should adjust it, As a PS player, i just want mbe 2days for lvlg and geared up , then pvp is the best part of the game. 2 months or maybe more is too long, and the PS dont have the best protection, what if hacker or kind of technical problem stop the server, then i throw my 2 months grinding without a kill?. Of course we have to pay time for farming, cuz the drop rate is slow, but it's not the problem cuz u r lvl 60 and u could easy farm them.