Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EP5] Shaiya Comatose

Discussion on [EP5] Shaiya Comatose within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/08/2012, 18:34   #61

elite*gold: 0
New Update.

Sorry for the large gap in updates, I have been busy with a few things off of the computer.

As for the update:
  • Increased the defense, resistance, health, stamina, and mana of the free level 70 armors; still leaving the stats to keep a difference between the level 70 and level 75 armors
  • Increased the Comatose Shard drop rate from Riddlers around Tiamatt temple
  • Increased the amount of Riddlers around the Tiamatt temple to make shard farming a bit easier
  • Revamped the item mall:
    • Lowered prices on lapis
    • Added level 4 lapis to the lapis packs; ie Craft Lapis Pack
  • Revamped the PvP Rewards; can be seen
  • Added Level 5/6 lapis to the faction based monsters around the Kanos Bosses; must take an altar to have your factions monsters spawned
  • Added Level 4 lapis to the faction based monsters around the Goddesses; must take all altars to open portal to the Goddess
  • Added 5,001 kills to the characters that were created after the first kill add
  • All new characters will now start with 5,001 kills

Thank you for your support,
Tyler
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/09/2012, 18:43   #62

Those updates are very awesome for new players and make their Comatose game experience easier and more enjoyable.
Thank you for it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2012, 01:12   #63

I am the one true comatose and this server is a flagrant misuse of my sullied good name!

just had to stop by again after my friend Mary asked me if this was mine.

have fun everyone

~formely GM comatose of BfDW
and GM Jester of KoHP
currently holding my own in a wicked game of minecraft.
Old 08/15/2012, 07:25   #64

Whoa Whoa!! Im going to try this!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2012, 08:34   #65

Gawddd your website is so sexy.. lmao
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2012, 14:59   #66

gl for ur server btw i saw ur site man i like it nc work !!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2012, 13:17   #67

I 've been playing this server for around 2 months now and it breaks my heart to say that I'm looking for another. There just is no fury on anymore. For some reason alot of them switched to light side which surprised me as i was under the impression that the factions were pretty much balanced.( i think to a lighty balanced means one side has more than the other o.0 ) Now theres a bunch of dual faction players which just does not work in pvp. As this is a pvp server....well i dont need to say anymore.

Ill continue playing until I find a better server thats' not under attack lol.
Old 09/01/2012, 08:05   #68

Thumbs up

1) Awesome site !!! So simple and clean, yet so useful
2) Awesome server !

What I can say about it.. It took me like 2 days to get ready for the Lvl 75 pvp. Joined the QQ4U guild and they really helped me. Got a mixed set, but its helps a lot untill gather my favourite (Amarear) set.
I see so many people with the new episode 6 gear, and most of them said that they didn't spend money on them, which means that it's not hard to get the new shaiya look.
I would not change or ask for anything to be changed on Comatose, thank you Tyler and Jetta once again for giving people a chance to enjoy a server. You really do great job and you really know what you are doing and how to fulfill players (most) wishes.
Yes it needs some more furys at the moment, but I belive that soon that will happen.
Old 09/01/2012, 11:19   #69

The server is nice and all BUT its full of kids that never want fair pvp (talking about lights) we start pvp usually with 3 fury against 5 lights and suddenly its a 3 vs 10.
i know thats not wrong but..the server doesnt have many ppl and they still kill pvp whenever it happens, fury raid had 6 ppl at its best when the lights had 11+ which is really annoying.
i might come back to the server once factions are balanced, great server, but childish players
Old 09/01/2012, 14:09   #70

I partially agree with you.
Its true that pvp usually dies, because lights outnumber with 5+ players, but if everyone just "wait till the serever get balanced" it wont happen that soon.
Thats at least my oppinion.
Old 09/09/2012, 01:20   #71

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
#Closed as requested
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Tags
comatose, jetta, pserver, shaiya, tyler