Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Extention Ep 4.5 Server!

Discussion on Shaiya Extention Ep 4.5 Server! within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 04/04/2012, 18:38   #16

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
And before this keeps going, giving feedback is one thing, starting a whole arguement and insulting other members is completely different, so avoid the second part and start giving constructive feedback.
Old 04/05/2012, 13:44   #17

elite*gold: 0
- drop rate too low
- Admins too busy to hold events
- skills problems : " Insufisient range" and "recharge must be completed before next use"
- new game.exe needed with multiclient and climb hack patched
- get Google Checkout and Moneybookers and you will earn a lot more money than just with Paypal ( google checkout Fee's are lower than Paypal ones )
- too many people skill cuting, Adm should watch around not only for stat padders .
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2012, 18:21   #18

The droplist blows, so i guess the server blows aswell, not worth tryin
Old 04/06/2012, 19:16   #19

Ok people going off about dex, remember, you do have higher stats then the game's formulas were made for, if you graph the function for dex on EP 5 servers, the function is parabolic, which is why when people were using level 9 lapis and such, they all at first thought there was a bug there as well. I would assume the EP 4 DEX formula is similar.
Old 04/09/2012, 14:52   #20

News Updates:

-New Updater have been created.

-Starter gear have been improved: Changed to 55-58 set.

-Server drops rates have been improved too.

-Some changes about our drop list have been made, refer to our Website.

-Some minor bugs have been fixed.

Cordially,
[ADM]Night and [ADM]Extention.
Old 05/04/2012, 13:33   #21
Trade Restricted

bump
great server , but needs more darks
give it a try
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2012, 17:45   #22

Very good server, hope you do really well and enjoy it!
George St-Pierre
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/05/2012, 10:31   #23

This server is great !

I've been to quite a few servers in the past few months, have encountered a few decent ones, a lot of bad ones, and many more terrible ones.

This server is highly playable without donation. Only Items you might wanna donate for are the accessories, but they do drop from several mobs in game ( unlike alot of prvsev accessory sets) and I have seen them drop frequently. They are quite cheap to donate for if you decide to go that way. $5, I think.

I did donate to this sever, a whopping $30, got enough DP to buy 2 accessory sets, 2 capes, 2 tops and a few weapons for my toons. This server does give a bang for your buck, DP is very cheap, and your money goes a long way. I'd hardly call it a donation/ greedy based server as I read in previous posts.

I have 4 toons fully geared in donation sets, that I acquired from MM's, farming and boss raids, all of the extension laps is easily farmable, unlike most prvserv that don't have their custom lapis drop in game or uber rare from 12hr spawn bosses. These ones drop from Jungle trolls/bosses at a decent rate. Took me 3 days of farming to link up 2 accessories sets and 3 sets of gear.

PvP on this server is outstanding, not only do you not get 2 shotted, you actually have time to pot before you die. No huge damage here, max I've been hit is 5 k x3 rapid shot/ deadly strike. No one is uber and pvp has to work together for success.

Only downside that can see, is the lack of North American players like me
Server is very active fr 5am - 5 pm est. after that its kinda crickets. More ppl fr my side of the globe needed to make this sever a 24/7 sever.

Great sever, cheap donation.

My two cents, for what its worth >.>
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2012, 20:59   #24
Trade Restricted

bump for this great server
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/16/2012, 19:32   #25

Well, you're going to get a new member on darkside )

Kinda boring at Star Wars:The old republic at the moment, because of Diablo 3...
Old 05/16/2012, 20:42   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheffo View Post
Do I really see NightDeath making a server? Can you promise a meeting in AR if I visit you?
I guess this is worth me making my first post finally, but nope, that isn't me. That isn't the NightDeath that played with you back in our Primal Instinct days, and I'm wondering why my name is being used. Nor the one that lead Crazy Fury on a few servers. Nope, that isn't me.
Old 05/16/2012, 21:28   #27

Received Thanks: 1,407
Downloaded the client today.
In 1hour i already get donor helm,gaunts,pants and boots from bosses and other players.
Server is really nice.
DonationPoints are cheap
if u really wanna donate on a pserver and dont want to waste ur money,come here.. With 15-20€ u're full donor
Give it a Shot. It's awesome
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2012, 20:35   #28

Received Thanks: 1,161
Donation gears being cheap is a good thing for some of the players, but I like challenges and when good stuff is hard to acquire. I hate when I come to a Server and what I see is everyone being End Game sets and there are so many that they are actually given away by players. Thats the same how AGE fcked it up, they couldnt keep an Item RARE (besides the **** they sell for AP only).
I was about to try the Server, because I love Ep4.5, even though I hate Custom Gear and Lapis, but since I read a reply on your Forums Im gonna wait for clarification.
The PvP Ranking script is down aswell.
Old 05/17/2012, 21:13   #29

I heard your server got hacked. Sorry for you if thats true, later.
Old 05/18/2012, 10:20   #30

elite*gold: 19
Its not something new.Appolyon has been doing that for so long in order for Rebirth to win more players.