Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

shaiya Crysis ~

Discussion on shaiya Crysis ~ within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
shaiya Crysis ~

site : #No Backlink

Download link: there are 2 dwnload link :
1) mediafire-its contain 8 files. after finish download the 8 file,put it on 1 folder and combine all the 8 file using HJ SPLIT.

2)megaupload : i dont use this because this site has been block in my country . so im choosing media fire to download this shaiya server .

Hope there are more new player playing here ^_^
Old 01/11/2012, 16:07   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
The website link doesn't work for me. (please check that you gave a correct link)

One little suggestion, give more information about the server, so that with your server's specifications people feel attracted to it and goes to try it out, as many people do not like to go testing servers without knowing basically anything about it.
Old 01/11/2012, 16:28   #3

Hey look, more info:

The site works for me John, it's the same one that had no back-link in the *last* advertisement post someone put up. I don't think it's the server owner putting up posts here, it seems more like "well-meaning" players. And as far as I can see, still no link to epvp.

Although, I must say, I've played the server and it's not half bad, if you're ok with mostly-dead servers, getting raped by long-term players, and generally non-English conversations. (That wasn't sarcasm, it truly is a playable server, once you get past those things)
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/11/2012, 19:06   #4

well.. for easy one is just google for shaiya crysis ^_^
Old 01/11/2012, 19:25   #5

Why are you releasing a server? i hope you dont get DDOSED mate.
Old 01/12/2012, 08:58   #6

what do u mean by DDOSED? im not releasing a server but promoting here. im normal player. btw im not admin of this server :0
just promoting here T__T
Old 01/12/2012, 15:09   #7

Smart going by promoting on the site where advertising servers get DDOS'ed a lot of the time! I hope that the server doesn't get hit, but if it does, I hope you get your **** kicked for being ignorant.

Edit:

Also,
1) you obviously didn't search to see if there was an advertising thread already
2) even if you did, you would see it was locked and why (no epvpers backlink)
Closed Thread