Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DMA Shaiya

Discussion on DMA Shaiya within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/24/2012, 12:13   #31

elite*gold: 0
You guys still going? Keep up the good work Danny.
Old 02/24/2012, 14:08   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unhitable View Post
You guys still going? Keep up the good work Danny.
Psst... we need good GS for Fury side... interested?

-----------------------------------------------------

New drops on Valdemar Regnum / Palaion Regnum mobs:

• Lv61 capes in drops on:
    • Nikelsaw Kobold Champion (Lv63)
    • Nikelsaw Kobold Guard (Lv63)

• Lv64 capes in drops on:
    • Kudan (AoL, Lv70)
    • Cartou (UoF, Lv70)

• Lv70 capes in drops on:
    • Princess Morien (AoL, Lv73)
    • Princess Viya (AoL, Lv73)
    • Princess Pereira (AoL, Lv73)
    • Princess Garnet (UoF, Lv73)
    • Princess Nemesis (UoF, Lv73)
    • Princess Erebos (UoF, Lv73)
Old 02/27/2012, 08:25   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy66 View Post
Psst... we need good GS for Fury side... interested?
I would if I still played Shaiya man , hope your server gets a ton more people on it. You deserve it. Best developer there is XD.
Old 02/27/2012, 11:11   #34

Just Like Unhitable i hope your server will grow and will gain a ton more people because is a nice project,but if you continue to tell people to work alone on a 2x exp rate server telling them you did it alone so they must do it alone...Well...I think this won't happen..Good luck anyway! (It's frustrating to grow up a toon to 59 in your server and then leave..I tryed and all i got is "IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT LEAVE IT"..Nice philosopy...)Still..Good luck.

In the complex server looks fine..If only there would be a lil more exp rate +10% and people understand that if they need help they must help first,this would be one of the best servers.

My vote for it is: 5.5
Old 02/27/2012, 11:55   #35

Well it is true but it wasn't hard at all to lvl. I didn't do it alone so I don't know what happened with your experience but Fury side had a PP half a day 12/7. You must of been a lighty and if you weren't then you must of did something for someone not wanting to help you. I dunno, but this server is awesome.
Old 03/02/2012, 00:05   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by trasholo View Post
lil more exp rate +10%
I'm not sure are you suggesting changing EXP rate to 2.2x, or you think of 10x?

I want to clear one thing: EXP rate isn't percentage, EXP rate is multiplier.

EXP x 2 mean that all EXP in game are doubled compared to original game.

EXP x 10 will multiply all EXP in game by 10 times.

I really don't understand why all of you want 10, 20, 50 or higher EXP rate.

Again, it's multiplier, not percentage.

And one thing more: all players on our server can use auto-level feature on forum...
For levels 15, 30 and 45. Instantly. Without limits.
Old 03/02/2012, 02:26   #37

Quote:
I'm not sure are you suggesting changing EXP rate to 2.2x, or you think of 10x?

I want to clear one thing: EXP rate isn't percentage, EXP rate is multiplier.
Percentages and multipliers are directly related. You can convert between them easily.

Quote:
EXP x 2 mean that all EXP in game are doubled compared to original game.
This is the same thing as saying the EXP rate is 200% of the base EXP rate, or 100% more than the base EXP rate.

Quote:
EXP x 10 will multiply all EXP in game by 10 times.
This is the same thing as saying the EXP rate is 1000% of the base EXP rate.

One thing that is not clear is how the person asking for a percentage raise in EXP rate is expecting it to be applied. Say the base EXP rate is 2x, and they wish for a +10% increase in leveling speed. Logically one would say ok the base speed is 200%, so to be 10% faster than it currently is, it would need to be 220%. They could also mean 200% + 10% = 210%. If they invented their own interpretation of how percentages work they could even mean something else entirely.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/02/2012, 10:21   #38

I Meant +100% of the entire X So on a 2x it would be 4x
4x is low anyway and not so easy..
And anyway dear sammy it's easy now to tell that u added levels..

When i played it auto level was 15 and 30 and i dont' really understand why u added 45..
The "EASY" part on your server is leveling from 30 to 45 and you remove it? LoL
This completely crash your 2x server philosopy...Why not make a 15 - 30- 60? -.-(LoL)

And anyway,you made a restriction on those auto level that can be used for only 1 toon.
(and i mean 1 toon not 1 account)This mean that if for mistake i level my hm with autolevel, i have to create another account because otherwise i'll have to level my UM from 1 to 45 and can't use autolevel..

Wanna talk bout the 98435835683756 altars in your server? xD
Instead of putting them in desert or else you got the nice idea to put them in 20-30..
Same location of necessary drops for starter people on your server..

So you start the game and (if you don't use exp stones you'll gain less than 0.1% per mob) you have to farm exp stones and lucky charms...
You go in 20-30, and you go near the location where you added those items...
And guess what?
There's an altar near you!
The map start flashing! Meo meo meo meo meo meo meo
You try to run but...You just started you don't even have a sonic! xD
And you are dead before u start to farm for your only help you can have ingame..
I was wondering...What you really want is MONEY? Or what?
You like to see people beg for help or you want money? because i dont' really understand your item mall!
An empity item mall would be better than your .-.

I dont' neither know why i'm talking to you btw i know you are a kiddo and don't even try to listen to people who simply wanted to suggest something to you..For you!

And i'm not referred to this post but to the first time i joined server..Well..I gaved multiple chance to this server don't think this will happen anymore...And if you don't care....You should think bout how much i care .-.

Good luck!
Old 03/02/2012, 10:32   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by trasholo View Post
I dont' neither know why i'm talking to you btw i know you are a kiddo and don't even try to listen to people who simply wanted to suggest something to you..For you!
Errrm almost all of the content in this server is submitted by players. I myself have had many Ideas. Most of them he added to game. He adds them roughly 2-3 days if not less into game after someone submits their idea on forums, and the community approves them. Go look at the forums, you'll see. And not even to mention the Staff forums, so many Ideas and all are considered. So I don't know where you got the assumption he doesn't listen to people. o.o
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/02/2012, 12:28   #40

I'm sorry you couldn't find some enjoyment in the server, but good luck wherever you go next.

This server offers you a lot of tools that essentially makes leveling easier on the players from instant leveling, multiple fortune coins, custom quests, and a great item mall. Almost everything in the item mall is farmable if you check out the drop list. The drop list is linked directly to the server database and yes, there are a few things that aren't farmable that aren't necessary to game play (some things should stay as DP to help the server).

Quote:
One thing I do know for sure is our Admin/staff listens to the players. Have you made a suggestion on the forums or to a staff member? Checking out and reading through the suggestions thread you can see how much the Admin listens especially from how far the server has come. I started in November when it was just 2x exp rate, no instant level, what you got in the item mall was it, and a lot of the items didn't drop (exp stones, lcs, ect.). Through suggestions, the players helped let the Admin/staff know what they thought would be necessary to game play. The Admin does what he thinks is reasonable and would help players. Not all suggestions are going to be approved, which shouldn't deter players from feeling they're not listened to.

Just as Unhitable said, a lot of the content has been suggested by players which are implemented rather quickly, not to mention how the staff helps to bring ideas up that players suggest in-game.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/03/2012, 18:48   #41

I approve of this server.
Though i believe it requires some more improvements.
I think the admins have a good feel of what a private server should be like.
The exp and drop rates should be increased by just a little cause though you can farm it's still extremely hard to get any good items while your leveling.
And i think increasing the exp gain to x4 is a great idea. x2 is extremely slowly.
And it's currently the weekend so we get the x4 bonus and it's a very fair amount of exp

And trasholo you have been reported. Your attitude on this thread is very childish and calling the admins children is very immature. The server has it's ups and downs and like others said, go to our suggestions section and make a suggestion.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2012, 06:17   #42

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Even easier, you guys stop that flame between you, if you want to keep going on it, simply do it on PMs, but stop spamming threads.

#Cleaned
Thanks
5 Users
Old 03/08/2012, 14:54   #43

I Played This Server time ago!
And i went there like 1 week ago..Anything is changed!
Same Sh** of months ago..And same people..Apart 1 or 2 new person (who was still leveling and i'm sure they already left).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquatica View Post
I'm sorry you couldn't find some enjoyment in the server, but good luck wherever you go next.

This server offers you a lot of tools that essentially makes leveling easier on the players from instant leveling, multiple fortune coins, custom quests, and a great item mall.
Are you kidding me?
The "tools" you are talking bout are:

1)Instant leveling = (pretty useless) and is not to give advantages to players directly but is just because people leave the server because of the 2x exp rate so you finally decided to add more free level to make people think is easier.

2)Multiple fortune coins = 1 or 2 useless fortune coins dropped from Argilla bosses (1 of those bosses can't be farmed if you are over level 40) and anyway there's always someone who's camping him and your chance to get money is less than notthing.

3)Custom quest= 2 Useless quests that gives you 3-4 level and 1 legend top which is useless because you can't link it thank to money rate and lapis drop.

4)Great Item Mall xD = that's really redicolous!! Great item mall? xD A sprint nostrum and 100 normal ress runes is a great item mall? xD

You can talk good as long as you want bout this server because the only players who play it are the only people to write on this thread.

That's why no one write bad things here..You can easy look that 3-4 people online on the server are the same people who write here and

There are some accounts that strangely have been created and have only 1 post and this post is written here..That's really strange don't you think? May be those accounts yours? LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Even if this post will be deleted,i know the truth..And you know the truth..

Everyone knows the truth..Even JohnnyH. knows how Sammy is done...Just see how he replyed to his first request to put a backlink on here..He's just immature..And he always want to be in right.

But that's not how he is..And you can talk as you want..That's the only server where people like you can play.Have fun between yours.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2012, 20:28   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaSTieL.URieL View Post
I Played This Server time ago!
And i went there like 1 week ago..Anything is changed!
Same Sh** of months ago..And same people..Apart 1 or 2 new person (who was still leveling and i'm sure they already left).

Are you kidding me?
The "tools" you are talking bout are:

1)Instant leveling = (pretty useless) and is not to give advantages to players directly but is just because people leave the server because of the 2x exp rate so you finally decided to add more free level to make people think is easier.

2)Multiple fortune coins = 1 or 2 useless fortune coins dropped from Argilla bosses (1 of those bosses can't be farmed if you are over level 40) and anyway there's always someone who's camping him and your chance to get money is less than notthing.

3)Custom quest= 2 Useless quests that gives you 3-4 level and 1 legend top which is useless because you can't link it thank to money rate and lapis drop.

4)Great Item Mall xD = that's really redicolous!! Great item mall? xD A sprint nostrum and 100 normal ress runes is a great item mall? xD

You can talk good as long as you want bout this server because the only players who play it are the only people to write on this thread.

That's why no one write bad things here..You can easy look that 3-4 people online on the server are the same people who write here and

There are some accounts that strangely have been created and have only 1 post and this post is written here..That's really strange don't you think? May be those accounts yours? LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Even if this post will be deleted,i know the truth..And you know the truth..

Everyone knows the truth..Even JohnnyH. knows how Sammy is done...Just see how he replyed to his first request to put a backlink on here..He's just immature..And he always want to be in right.

But that's not how he is..And you can talk as you want..That's the only server where people like you can play.Have fun between yours.
1) That helps people get past the hard grind levels. If you are to lazy to grind then you sir need to delete Shiaya and never play again. THIS GAME IS GRIND BASED.

2) If you are to retarded to look at the DB linked droplist then you sir don't need money. I made billions of gold farming Elkid and other bosses. Plus if someone is camping him then get in a guild and have the guild camp the boss.

3) No one does quests, and as far as lapis, like I said before if you are to retarded to look at the DB linked droplist, you don't need lapis. The droprates are players idea's, you are just to stupid or lazy to farm.

4) EVERYTHING is farmable. Item mall isn't there for free item's, it is to keep the server running. So another excuse broken.

Most people leave server cause they are too lazy to grind for a few days to 70. Or to retarded to learn droplist.

You're excuses are Invalid and makes you look really dumb. Learn the server before you flame a server. #Inappropriate language/insulting other member
Old 03/09/2012, 07:24   #45

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
I will leave those posts in there, just letting you guys know that if a flame war starts, I will be simply cleaning and giving the needed warnings/infractions according to what is said.

Stay on topic and if you want to flame each other, you can do it on PMs. Thank you.
Closed Thread