Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 18:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hack and Slash Shaiya

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
bump#

Quote:
From what I saw on the forums, the server goes down quite a bit. Also you can get banned if you are in a guild raid (a raid that is only your guild and not open). Doesnt seem too cool to me.

Quote:
Boss raids MUST be open. Multiple raids are not allowed unless the population doesn't allow for 1 raid, in this case guild raids will then be allowed but the raid MUST be auto join. (This excludes faction jumpers as we do not support faction jumping) Farming in a boss in a party is not allowed as the party itself cannot be considered "open".
That rule is made to give everyone the chance to get the gears from bosses. sorry if it is fair.

Old   #32

#bump
Old   #33

Server is nice but...Always the same problems..People have 4 accounts..2 lights 2 darks..Things won't work...People should play 1 faction stop.
Another problem in my opinion is people camp too much bosses and they drop only ele lvl 2 .-. The chance u get armor is really low...It's easier find weapons..
No monster madness on the server..Or better..No monster madness in the last 4 days.. (when i joined).
Lapis lvl 7 -6-5-4 are really hard to link...And you can find all the lvl 7 you want but not craft and shrewd.. But people in it are nice! That's the important thing! I'm not kidding anyone, i'm talking seriously. This is the first server i have ever been where people are nice and are available to help with infos and everything else.Nice Gms and ADMs too

Server is nice but...Always the same problems..People have 4 accounts..2 lights 2 darks..Things won't work...People should play 1 faction stop.
Another problem in my opinion is people camp too much bosses and they drop only ele lvl 2 .-. The chance u get armor is really low...It's easier find weapons..
No monster madness on the server..Or better..No monster madness in the last 4 days.. (when i joined).
Lapis lvl 7 -6-5-4 are really hard to link...And you can find all the lvl 7 you want but not craft and shrewd.. But people in it are nice! That's the important thing! I'm not kidding anyone, i'm talking seriously. This is the first server i have ever been where people are nice and are available to help with infos and everything else.Nice Gms and ADMs too

I just seen a post up of mine and i remembered the raid!!!
Guild raids are not available so...As i told you the chance to get something is still lower by the way people with multi account join at last moment boss is diyng and...dunno how...They always drop something...You should see it! People killing by 3 hours a Damned fury goddess and when she have 10 hp you see 1 - 10 - 100 ppl joining the raid xD they appear from the darkness o.o
No one told join for boss or maybe they told it 30 min before but..At the last HP here are ppl joining raid XD So...Good luck anyway guys! I left today!
Old   #34

Up

new Server site

Old   #35

I wanted to play on this server, downloaded, updated and got "Full Screen Error!!! Requieres min. DirectX 9.0c version and the latest graphic card driver". I have the latest direct x version. But wont buy new graphic card just to play on your server. Its kinda funny that your client requieres better graphic card than shaiya OS, Aion, L2, SRO... lol.
GTFO
Old   #36

DirectX 9.0c has long been the standard for games out of the Shaiya era; Including OS. The error has nothing to do with needing a new graphics card. Google can be your friend, as well as common sense.

I mean not to sound demeaning, but you could at least research the error before assuming it is the fault of the server and their staff.

Had you actually requested help with the error, I would be glad to assist, even for another server. However, since you decided to be ignorant...
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by goose is cooked View Post
I wanted to play on this server, downloaded, updated and got "Full Screen Error!!! Requieres min. DirectX 9.0c version and the latest graphic card driver". I have the latest direct x version. But wont buy new graphic card just to play on your server. Its kinda funny that your client requieres better graphic card than shaiya OS, Aion, L2, SRO... lol.
GTFO
"fullscreen error"Open folder is where shaiya config and change in the image resolution then it should work

sry goggle translate
Old   #38

Well, better to lose someone like this lol. Just open the Option in the game folder and set it to a lower resolution...
Old   #39

#Bump
Old   #40

this was a good server till they nubbed out with GM rerolls..ugh what a waste
Old   #41

elite*gold: 150
The Black Market: 20/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,886
#Cleaned the off topic due to the spam
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #42

#Bump

New forum on
Old   #43

well...other then rerolls is not bad, prob is that in lower level pvp areas, gear is hard drop and is either by luck or setting that about 75% of drops is light gear/weapons. but the gears are hard to get.

Light is fairly friendly, dark is hit or miss, usually the friendly people are begging for something lol.
Old   #44

Has this server gone bust can't even get on the homepage. Any body know ?
Old   #45

This server is online. Lube is always changing the data on website so maybe clear your cookies and refresh the page.

If it still does not work then just give it a little while and see if it comes back up.

Tags
body, bodysalvage, hack and slash, hns, lube