Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 16:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hack and Slash Shaiya

This is a discussion on Hack and Slash Shaiya within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category; i played that server in beta testing ..not a fair one to play. Less players than you think are in ...

Old   #21

i played that server in beta testing ..not a fair one to play.
Old   #22

Less players than you think are in end-game gear, many have only 1-2 pieces, a majority PvP and MM in 65 gear.

Old   #23

well that motivates me.. ill definetly put some effort into this..
Thanks
1 User
Old   #24

I can guarantee there's a lot of pvp in non 65+ gear, not much in 60 gear, but 65 gear is easily farmable while leveling, and there's several farm raids and parties that will help each other out. And during times of non-pvp, I know that my groups of lights will not mind if you are taking some of the drops they are farming as long as you are helping how you can. We understand that unlinked/unenchanted gear makes farming VERY slow, especially with point-to-point classes like archers, most of us (BD's/Fighters/Mages/Priests) can group mobs. So if you happen to be nearby and pick up some of the drops, we won't mind as long as you are doing what you can (ie: no going AFK near a farming spot or active PvP without good reason, as that WILL get you blacklisted, and I think that's a fair thing to ask)

Old   #25

I actually enjoyed this server until my account got hacked today. it puts the farming back into the game, I hate servers that give away everything in item mall, at least when pvp is scarce, one can farm.
Old   #26

I have actually enjoyed this server so far. Would like more time to play tho.

And be careful with your accounts. Don't use the same username and password on all servers. Especially if you happen to try a lot of servers all the time. You may not be getting hacked as much as people just using your log in from a lesser server.

well scratch that lol...working a full linked and enchanted pagan in DD2 when a light GS comes and 2 hits me. The funny thing is that His hits didn't even come up to my HP and he still killed me. Donno whats up but no point in playing if enemy hits don't need to equal your hp to kill ya
Old   #27

Up
Old   #28

BUMPITY niceass server i like it so far all though leveling is a ***** i think its worth it tho cuz every server has a con. and in the item mall only donation points u need to buy is Name change and Skill reset which is GREAT Idea BTW. So far i love this server ATM. only ATM tho :P
Old   #29

Bump# nice server
Old   #30

From what I saw on the forums, the server goes down quite a bit. Also you can get banned if you are in a guild raid (a raid that is only your guild and not open). Doesnt seem too cool to me.

Tags
body, bodysalvage, hack and slash, hns, lube