Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Renaissance

Discussion on Shaiya Renaissance within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/29/2011, 17:13   #31

elite*gold: 0
think i might give this a little try, dont think ill be on much, not leavin my current server lol, this one looks rele good tho, lookin forward to givin it a try
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/29/2011, 17:28   #32

Received Thanks: 1,066
Thanks ^_^
Working hard on it
hope to make it public really soon
(Wondering if this thread could be moved to the private server section since its not really an advertisement yet)
I haven't really worked on the textures lately. Been working on the quests, drops, bosses, etc
Trying to get everything at least beta quality if not better lol
(Since the server was announced early D: )
Old 06/30/2011, 14:40   #33

From the pic you showed us shadow, I'm quite impressed with the textures and the blending, and from the details given so far it seems this could take over my current server. I'm really looking forward to trying this server and hopefully making it my new otherwordly home.

P.S I have seen a lot of bugs in previous servers, if you want an eagle eye for some of those things, I'd be glad to help.

P.P.S (this note to others than to shadow) post count low yes, cause I randomly pop in and out lurker, maybe, scout more so yes. (scout of possibly better servers for me and my friends to switch over to)

But yes, shadow if you need extra eyes than you may have at your disposal call me your 24/7 dedicated bug technician. I will find and report -sarcastically salutes- But anyhow if you need extra eyes on scene I'm Very much willing to help this servers progression.

(P.S to shadow) (I'm not one that's experienced in any C++ essentials, but I do like to tinker, fix, and help with such projects, hobbies or however you classify a shaiya private server (sorry couldn't find right word to fit in there). But like i said if extra eyes and hands are needed I'll be honoured to help in anyway shape or form I can.)
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2011, 16:06   #34

Yea from the words you're saying, shadow, the server gonna get a try! Have a nice work, Im sure it will become something big
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2011, 16:26   #35

I hope we get to taste at least BETA or I am gonna commit suicide out of boredness >.>
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/30/2011, 19:46   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by halco_93 View Post
I hope we get to taste at least BETA or I am gonna commit suicide out of boredness >.>
It's shocking, but true... there's 50 other active servers out there... and I see many people (self included) always looking for a new one.

I just joined another one ATM, but I support servers always striving for perfection.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/30/2011, 20:07   #37

Once again thanks for all the support
I don't plan to let this server fail
Hitting a few bumps at the moment that i'm trying to fix >.<
I'm more concerned with game play than I am with textures right now
I think I've got a really good drop list going so far(everyone that has seen it seems to think so)
(Still think this should be moved lol o.o)
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2011, 21:33   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow5833 View Post
(Still think this should be moved lol o.o)
yeah it probably should be lol
Old 07/01/2011, 13:44   #39

PLEASE don't put ele II. In PvP it's no difference if it is ele I vs ele I or ele II vs ele II, but think about pagans/mages - their skills are only ele I and some non ele attacks which makes them even more nerfed. So, please, don't put ele II. >.>
P.S. also all other ele buffs are ele I (the orc/pagan ele skins + the hunter ele weapon buffs). It totally destroys their purpose x.x.
Old 07/01/2011, 14:09   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitopersa View Post
PLEASE don't put ele II. In PvP it's no difference if it is ele I vs ele I or ele II vs ele II, but think about pagans/mages - their skills are only ele I and some non ele attacks which makes them even more nerfed. So, please, don't put ele II. >.>
P.S. also all other ele buffs are ele I (the orc/pagan ele skins + the hunter ele weapon buffs). It totally destroys their purpose x.x.
/support , ele II just kills the pvp ( unless u have it > )
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2011, 16:43   #41

Server is ep4 and there will be no ele 2 or debuff lapis.
There will be no lvl 7s, helm 2s, or dual 5s.
I've removed lvl 1 - 3 lapis from the game as well.
As for the customized lapis I've made sure that I keep them very balanced. More details soon. I don't want to give out too much info until i put up the true ad thread.
Don't want people trying to steal stuff lol

Well since I'm nice
I'm making sure that pvp will be balanced out with the armors and weapons dropping
You will have to work for the best stuff(I'm not into that whole instant pvp **** sorry)
This server will have things up for donation of course but nothing that sets a donator apart from a player who can't donate. Everything that's in the item mall will be either dropping in game or obtained by a quest.(yes I'm adding custom quests in just simple ones for now though)
The exp will be set to about mid rate level x70 or so
Not sure what else to say except by giving the drop list and edits away xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2011, 17:40   #42

Ep4 ftw O_o. Just one more question: Will there be abs lapis and lapisias ? Please *** say no xD. If you add lapisias- add only weapon and something like max [10]. No abs = more kills in pvp.
Old 07/01/2011, 17:46   #43

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Well if there is Power lapisia there has to be Defense lapisia though, or both or none, i would say yes to lapisias, but no to abs, even though, it doesn't matter to me, i can play having them or without them
Old 07/01/2011, 17:49   #44

I personally enjoy the look of lapisia
I think it should be in the game because it's a key part to it.
It helps you with bosses and everything. In pvp the max you can get is 500 damage absorb which isn't too bad if you aren't weak.
I could always make armors go up to 10 and weapons to 15(glow stops changing at 14 but 14 is a weird number to stop at)
I dont know lol we'll see.
I want to make this server a fun server for everyone who wants to play it
If enough people don't want lapisia I will not add them. If they do I will probably do what I said above. I do agree that weapons are really powerful at [20] though.
Oh sorry o.o there will be no absorb lapis.
Old 07/01/2011, 18:04   #45

Well there is a way to make enchants without adding attack power or abs. It will be still cool ^^.
Closed Thread