Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya-genesis

Discussion on Shaiya-genesis within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shaiya-genesis

Shaiya Genesis (updated)

*All is FREE!!! --> No Donator Advantage
*Ep6
*Max Lv 90
*EXP x500
*Working SKILL's
*Free Genesis Points (GP) --> 1GP / 5 min active play
*Free Genesis Points (GP) --> Daily GP event
*Free Genesis Points (GP) --> 1GP / kill
*No Debuffs !
*Working anti-stat padding system
*Working anti-dupe system
*Working Webform of Character Resurrection
*Allowed Invasion --> "Valdemar" & "Palaion"
*Events everyday --> Monster Madness & PvP & Kills x2/x3
*Custom drop, all items drop in game
*Weapon, Armor 90 Lv
*Mobs, Bosses 98 Lv
*GRB (Saturday) --> 7 PM (GMT)

Old 06/27/2011, 13:42   #2

link, backlink ???
Old 06/27/2011, 13:43   #3

Is this a joke? Naked pvp is not allowed?

Ep5.4? You can't make your own episodes, you don't decide what episode it is if you customize some stuff.

Website looks very sloppy, and I don't see a epvpers backlink. Another server made so the owner can have a week of fun then close it.

-Request close until the backlink is added-
Old 06/27/2011, 14:33   #4

scroll down ... it has a backlink .
Old 06/27/2011, 17:20   #5

this server is open for some time already but i have heard that GMs and admin give everything to they friends and they dont fix sin/ranger exploit to some friends farm but if any one is caught using it is banned. I think you just need that some Gm likes you and you will be the best dont even have to donate.
And who is behind the server in Joker but Sparrow cause joker is a noob that dont even know how to ress a char, if Sparrow go away server close in some weeks
Old 06/27/2011, 20:08   #6

Yep I have played this server. It was once already advertised here as Shaiya-BG. They changed the name. But the old forum was still on some time ago just re-directing you to the new forum.

This server, the drops are pretty good Unfortunately don't expect to link or enchant just like that. Weapon enchant for example, took me about 45 lapisia to get my weapon to [20] is the same for armor.

This is a forced pvp server. Invasion is on but all decent drops are in pvp areas, where level 80 players are farming level 50-75 players.
Dimensions Passage is for leveling from 70-80. But past level 75 its too boring to level. No exp anywhere else after level 78. Killing 3 monsters for .1%. Oh and those mobs, you kill 1 at a time. They ALL have a debuff like death touch. So you HAVE to HAVE an orc with you to dispel or your dead.
On a level 78 tank with 50k hp and 2500 def. if you get hit by 2 or more of the monsters with death touch, just the attack alone will kill you before the debuff.
Oh did I say that not only do you have to find an orc that will spend HOURS healing you, but it's in PVP. A Great Challange, but not the kind of challange any regular players want to deal with. But the GM Joker did level all his buddies to 80 so they could farm low level lights trying to get their levels.

The GM in the past even wanted pvp for darks. So when no lights showed up for pvp he would just summon them to darks for the kill lol. One poor guy started to complain that this happened. And bang he was banned for mouthing off the gm lol.

However most of the people are good there, if you like reading anything other then English. All the others leech. Standing back in pvp or MM. Dual boxing ranking up their dark and light toons during pvp mm events at the same time.
Too many GS's been banned for exploiting or stat padding. One GS ([GS]Dilly or something like that) quit being staff because he couldn't get the GM to do anything against his Fellow Bulgarians. They were/are allowed to do what they want.
The only dark GS likes to cut down players that don't like that she KS's everyone and changes MM drops to Leader Gaining. I notice one of her sayings to everyone that cries is to chill out "Kiddo" and lay off the sugar. lol. She even pm'd me about my complaint that she screwed the whole raid out of a boss drop "Leader Gaining" telling me that complaining about what she does only leads to a ban. I haven't been banned yet..just not interested in playing there.

But the lapis drops rock lol. You can farm level 60-69 gear in PR/VR(Pvp) with 5% chance of level 70 gear. or you can farm Caput Caverns but only 1% chance of any drops(Non-pvp lol) caput bosses only drop level 69 gear/weapons.

Soooooo laggy I have never played on a server that goes from one extreme to the other soo much. One min no lag, the next you might as well as just log off and try again later.

Like I said on their last post here. Barbie. com is way more entertaining lol.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/27/2011, 21:03   #7

@shadow thank you for that info. I've kept the window open just to read it, until I read it.....Sucky staff/GSs?

Like I said...don't expect anything from this server.
Old 06/27/2011, 21:41   #8

Even found the original post
Old 06/28/2011, 00:16   #9

**** they have written are the best advertisement for our server. Keep up the spirit to develop your fantasies more and more.

Wish success to all who like this game !
Old 06/28/2011, 10:15   #10

Right now I think that is one of the best p.servers!!!
Old 06/28/2011, 13:01   #11

All i can say is this server sucks lol, the exp rate ruins it
Old 06/28/2011, 13:30   #12

the exp rate begin in 300x after some time gets 100x and now 50x in a near future this will become 1x xD Maybe aeria buy the server xD
Old 06/28/2011, 18:59   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by flexter93 View Post
the exp rate begin in 300x after some time gets 100x and now 50x in a near future this will become 1x xD Maybe aeria buy the server xD
Agrees there are some good ideas used in this server and its nice to see the new dungeons implemented but exp rate just makes it none enjoyable (OS like )
Old 06/28/2011, 21:40   #14

the first opinion closed to true)....bravo
Old 06/28/2011, 22:32   #15

lol i played in your server when it was shaiya bg and i know what it is, in some hours guys get from a total 0 to one of the best players in game is a bit strange no?
Closed Thread