Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 22:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

PVP-Shaiya

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Its not down cuz Edward is doing all the work you know nothing, you never did, look how much i tought u on what to do in the DB.. Your a twisted admin that would rather be dislexxic and say that , that is ur problem.. DIslexxic is reading numbers and words backwards. not a mental illness. There for. I was also drunk when i said ur serverd be hacked. As fr the rest u copied are site and took the nfo from there its IDENTICAL to it... I mean cmon, be morre original!!! as for are server being down thats non of ur concern btw were back up 100%

BTW this isnt a flame war its common sense..

by Blast, you rage when stuff doesnt go ur way, And its just pathetic, cant be me so u have others try to do what i can do.. Ive never talked to you about this project due to the fact i foudn out the day u gave me a GM.. As for pvping and not on my gm toon, B4 u even got up i was giving money/levels and so on.. Thats how it was... I sat there for 3 hrs giving stuff. Also held 2 pvp events, Though i dint participate in the Event u has at medius. i mean cmon man. Your the 1 that was getting hurt over it not me.

Old   #17

And why does our information pages look same? why did you skip that in your post?
Old   #18

elite*gold: 150
The Black Market: 20/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,891
yup exactly the same.... lame....
Old   #19

I have nothing else to say about the server.

Old   #20

The server is just stupid
Can you say no more
Old   #21

The leveling idea of this was ok...gear and lapis for free you can't complain about.

Sitting around for an hour waiting for the active gm to give gold so you can do anything is just boring.
Old   #22

Lol Divine shaiya its fking bs server...this is better then divine...divine 1h up 23 down ..and about ADM's..."hungry money" Go PVP server...pwn Divine ***
Thanks
1 User
Old   #23

but that, being true or not, isnt the point, the point is that server info is exactly the same, its a lame copy/paste of it....and....would u really play a server in which the person who made the website just copied everything from another site and pasted it, showing it like it were his/her own work? cause at least, i wouldnt
Old   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by er0z View Post
Lol Divine shaiya its fking bs server...this is better then divine...divine 1h up 23 down ..and about ADM's..."hungry money" Go PVP server...pwn Divine ***
I thanked your post becouse you made me laugh xD.
Old   #25

Like i said ive never been on divine shaiya website i dont do the editing of the server i just host/own part of it so if you guys would stop Flaming and get on with your day i think life would just go on there are alot of servers that are the same so would you also say im stealing from them too this is bull **** grow the **** up i mean come on
Old   #26

lol not the same cause everyone put something new or some innovation to their servers...if u dont have the creativity to do so...we all know where is this server going...and u as a co-owner should take care of the other owners if they are copy/pasting from other servers cause that really takes down ur reputation, and ur server's reputation
Old   #27

This is [GM]Narga.

To clarify, all GM's, GS's, and any other staff member must answer directly to me. Players are more important to me than any one of them and several staff members have already been replaced.

The server is becoming rapidly populated and we invite more players to join us. We will be moving the server to a VPS as soon as possible and I will be funding the the expense with my own money.

Concerning staff members, I have seen myself and heard from the players. No staff position is more important to me than a player. I actually have several unknown players that observe the actions of GM's and GS's for me.

Concerning any similarity to Divine Shaiya or any other private server, I do apologize for any accusations. I have never played on your particular server, but I am aware that Dennis is familiar with it. If you would like to contact me about any problems, I'm more than happy to talk with you about anything you may have to say.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #28

I am currently playing this server and it is only a little bit like other pvp based servers out there, but it has alot of its own individual customisations to it for example the nosses are put in as a passive skill which is awesome to save time on having to re apply them every 1-3hrs or if you die plus wiv the conti rune in passive skill once you have that you never run the risk of forgetting to re-activate one . Far as the gold situation goes yes it can be hard when GM's do have to sleep lol but i have come up with a very easy solution that if someone needs gold on either faction n i get mine replenished everytime i can i will give players 500mil of mine so that they can link n enchant to be ready for pvp and if it is a player from opposite faction i purchase a potion etc for 500mil so if everyone was to follow this method when GM's are inactive there will be no problem. To conclude yes this server may not be to everyones liking because everyone likes there own different thing that is why more and more private servers are showing up lol but all we ask is don't judge before you have tried and please dont flame other servers everyone tries there best thats all we can ever do
Old   #29

Thank you theconfessor thats a really good reply from ur part and a really professional one, that says a lot about u as a person, player and admin
Old   #30

ROflz.. Its all the same. I mean look at PVP shaiya, They have GMs attacking players, They edit there stats, GMGanked aka BLastphami edits his gear in DB and puts it on normal toons, He edits his NON gm toon, so he can be the best in PVP and so on. Its not a valuable server. COnsiderign alot of that work from the Original server me and BLastphami started is mine!!! Its bull. He stole alot of my work and kept it for him self!!!!