Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 16:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

PVP-Shaiya

This is a discussion on PVP-Shaiya within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category; Im working on getting a back link set up right now i will have one soon. There isnt any drop ...

Old   #11

Im working on getting a back link set up right now i will have one soon.
There isnt any drop list right now because mostly everything is set up at the merchant for sell lapis armor weps enchant and some ap items. We are hoping to bring lvl 8 lapis to the server. flash and sonic not needed because noss passive skills.
We have a item that people can donate 10$ a mounth for that gives 29 days of attack speed and mov speed increase. Level 70 will be a drop able item soon we host events for 65-69 gear and level 8 lapis will be drop able.

Old   #12

Fair play to you its just better to put stuff like that on the first post lets people know what there in for i have been playing around and it seems good so nice job just not to keen on all of the staff but you win some you loose some keep it up
Old   #13

Lol Dude why is your server information section Almsot WORD for Word same as mine down to the spelling error i made xD ???????????? lol

Yours >>

* Server Running EP 4.5( ep4 skills EP5 Gears )
* FREE PVP SERVER
* XP Rate = Instant Lv70
* Noss in skill tab, it's forever.
* Free gears and lapis in AH
* Universal enchant item.

Enchant Rate = 99%

* PvP/MM Events Held Every Week!
* Dedicated Staff With Great Server and PvP Knowledge.
* Coming soon > level 65 gears for free
* Player Suggestions are taken into consideration!
* FREE GOLD FROM ADM'S!

Mine >>

* Server Running EP 4.5( ep4 skills EP5 Gears )
* FREE PVP SERVER
* XP Rate = Instant Lv70
* !!! NO NOS !!!
* !!! NO DEBUFF LAPISES !!!
* Enchant Rate = 99%
* Duping Exploit Patched
* Assassin/Ranger Exploit Patched
* PvP/MM Events Held Every Week!
* Special custom Accesories and Lapis / Items for event prizes
* Dedicated Staff With Great Server and PvP Knowledge.
* Coming soon > New Custom Weapons and Gears
* Player Suggestions are taken into consideration!
* FREE GOLD IN ITEM MALL!
* PVP RANK PRIZES lv8 Lapis and 70 Gears + weapons lv2! and 70!!

Copy and paste and edit abit canz?
Old   #14

Well i must say its IDENTICAL, i am a GS on Divine, I was also a GM on PVP shaiya / dev. But after the drama with the staff its not worth it.. Now im not bashing but when ur stealing others peoples stuff from there site page its slander,and blastphamey. I mean honestly.. But see idc. The staff is bad. And the main fact is they got players who know nothign about the Server as GM's.

free skill resets, and so on.. I mean WTF. And i mean stealing players from Divine shaiya, Just to come to ur server.? Thats jsut bad, i mean coming to are game and recruiting people... THats bull. Why would you do that? are u that competative. and a person from ur server came to ares threating to have us hacked.. Wat kinda **** is that?

Old   #15

LOL MaesterSeymour thats funny i went to bed came back and you were like i brought all these People from Divine shaiya so im not the one that stole them and we didnt get along because you thought you was the best you never did wat i ask or even talked to me about anything you would rather pvp on your normal toon instead of step up and be a [GM] but i dont want to start anything so lets just drop it you go your way i go mine.
And dont wory my server just open not to long ago and were already Growing we will be full ep5 server soon enough.
And btw i have the post from you on my skype saying you were going to have me hacked so dont even start that. Ive never even downloaded Divine Shaiya or even been on there website so idc what anyone says i now the truth if someone went to Divine shaiya and thretend to have them hacked its not my Problem because it wasnt me so stop Playing the Blame game because people like my server better because its not down all the time...
Old   #16

Its not down cuz Edward is doing all the work you know nothing, you never did, look how much i tought u on what to do in the DB.. Your a twisted admin that would rather be dislexxic and say that , that is ur problem.. DIslexxic is reading numbers and words backwards. not a mental illness. There for. I was also drunk when i said ur serverd be hacked. As fr the rest u copied are site and took the nfo from there its IDENTICAL to it... I mean cmon, be morre original!!! as for are server being down thats non of ur concern btw were back up 100%

BTW this isnt a flame war its common sense..

by Blast, you rage when stuff doesnt go ur way, And its just pathetic, cant be me so u have others try to do what i can do.. Ive never talked to you about this project due to the fact i foudn out the day u gave me a GM.. As for pvping and not on my gm toon, B4 u even got up i was giving money/levels and so on.. Thats how it was... I sat there for 3 hrs giving stuff. Also held 2 pvp events, Though i dint participate in the Event u has at medius. i mean cmon man. Your the 1 that was getting hurt over it not me.
Old   #17

And why does our information pages look same? why did you skip that in your post?
Old   #18

Received Thanks: 8,796
yup exactly the same.... lame....
Old   #19

I have nothing else to say about the server.
Old   #20

The server is just stupid
Can you say no more