Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DASHING Shaiya

Discussion on DASHING Shaiya within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 06/27/2011, 03:49   #16

elite*gold: 0
<----- formerly knowned as ac1dtab and had to make a hole new account DUE TO HACKERS.. someone has stolen my original account and edited this post to make it apear as it is closed in my eyes sounds like a futcher server or curent server /trying to deture players from my server. i have notifyed the staff of epvpers and have yet to get a responce back but anyway may i request to /DELEAT this topic as i am going to be makeing a new post TY for closeing or deleateing it.. and a veary big TY to all my players that took time to come and make shure it was posted many times as open even tho main says closed due ta hackers as i am the owner of dashing and it is by no means closed
Old 06/27/2011, 09:33   #17

Step up the continual passoword changes mate, and always ALWAYS make your email p/w different from ANYTHING else..

Then you can get your account back again ^^

Best Regards
Safe
Old 06/27/2011, 17:13   #18

kinda hard ta do sencer i tryed a forgot PW and enterd all the corect info and it came up as that email is unrecognised in our database so who ever took controle of my old account changed not only the password assosheated with it but also the email it is set to use..
Old 06/30/2011, 10:57   #19

Well, thats sad.. contact Admin and have the BANN your old account based in currently used IPs.

Thats my best suggestion

Bst Regards
Safe