Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 21:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Nemesis [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Discussion on Shaiya Nemesis [OFFICIAL THREAD] within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/10/2011, 00:02   #16

elite*gold: 0
Play Nemesis for a few months now, im still here.. It's a nice server
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/10/2011, 00:18   #17

awesome

This Pserver has really impressed me I love the social and gameplay aspect they have brought to the table ... well done guys
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/10/2011, 00:38   #18

And now after all (~_^) i seriously can give 5/5 to Shaiya Nemesis
Tyvm for Zephyr and Shade for this server )

"I promise you it won’t ever be dull
In a world you’re all powerful
I’ll buff you, don’t be afraid
It’s Tuesday night, Let’s do this raid!"© the guild)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/10/2011, 00:44   #19

awesome PvP, full raids every day on both sides

Nemesis FTW
5/5
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/10/2011, 01:25   #20

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,727
Siggy, please stop, this is your public warning. You said your opinion and I respect it and kept it, but there is not need to keep going.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/10/2011, 01:39   #21

your second promotion video, that was partially my idea to the creator xD
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/10/2011, 02:13   #22

Shaiya Nemesis, like any other p-server, has it's issues. Economy issues? Of course, but I've created a guild to fight this problem. No_Commission is a group of players that got fed up with paying 120 mil for an OP, 15 mil or more for level 5 and 6 lapis, 5 mil per lapisia, etc and on and on. We're getting more and more people to join our cause and in less than 2 weeks have had an effect on a few of the high ticket items.

I've been on the server since October and have enjoyed it a lot more than I ever did my 3 years on OS. The people are more friendly and willing to help. Well, except for Dyno, he kills me all the time.

Look for me on Lightside, we have beer, cookies and pole dancers!

-[GS] Aristotle
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/10/2011, 02:33   #23

Smile Nemesis

Hello everybody I'm here to give my opinion on nemesis
is a great serve.
I like to play the nemesis mainly Shaiya pvp
which is very good raid always big and strong.
And the GS is always online.

The name of my character is Myllena.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/10/2011, 03:04   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquinas View Post
The people are more friendly and willing to help. Well, except for Dyno, he kills me all the time.
well of course i kill you, im a fury, your a light, and you are just to squishy for me to resist >.> still good fun though
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/10/2011, 03:50   #25

MMMMMM num num num! Nemesis! I love this server. I've played and tried many private servers out there and have finally found 1 i like and have stuck to. I enjoy the game play, the xp rate is good and lots of fun pvp all the time. There is always a GM or Gs on so if u have any concerns/problems 1 is readibly availble and gm are always working on and updating our server for better gameplay and updates which is great. Come check out our server its great and i'm sure u will have a great time =) IGN-WAFFLES
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/10/2011, 03:52   #26

hello guys ^^ I leave my opinion about the server Shaiya Nemesis... is a very normal server, but administration is much better compared to others.
Plus it is the first server where I see GM's in share events with other users and answer questions that come immediately to trade.
On the side of the GS's can be found with those carrying out well work and more or less only because it's the same everywhere ... lol
By that I mean:
the server from that between January 2011 and March of that year has grown a lot and therefore has brought greater responsibilities but continues to maintain his line to make a game where you can have a good time.
I not say that is perfection come true but: I recommend the server is something worth being seen with their own eyes ^^

so what are you waiting for? go go go x3~

(>^0^)> Shaiya Nemesis download <(^0^<)

Bye bye
By Hikari Q(· u·)O
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/10/2011, 04:06   #27

Nemesis is the best Shaiya server from far, OS is a joke, BUT if GM read this, think about it: Lights cannot get Nemesis boxes (coins) because dd1 and dd2 are infested of darks 24/7, so I would suggest you to change the boxes drop to another place (no pvp i mean) so we can get the money we need to equip ourselves, I've seen and still seeing several players quitting for this reason

Char name: Lind
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/10/2011, 04:22   #28

Shaiya Nemesis..
How to describe it with words?, i probably can do it and you'll read it and know what i say, but the real Shaiya Nemesis is when you are inside it, ingame, playing, having fun, make a real fair game.
A real game is made of lots of things, not only when the game gives you everything already done and you have to do nothing more than lvl or kill opposite faction, a real server and game is made of friendly ppl, friendly staff, GM's who really cares about their users and the server, economy, The GM's of Shaiya Nemesis rocks, they are real persons in the mean of you feel it, you don't feel like 'afraid' of they when you see they and you know that if you send a ticket or ask anything they will answer you in the moment that they can do that, but you'll be sure of that they will make justice about any problem you had or have, GM's talk with people as normal players and they are online a lot of hours a day that make game way better than another one, you don't feel alone and you laugh and have fun together with them through trade and in events.
In summary i'd like to say that, what are you waiting for?, you have to try it! and feel it by yourself, i recommend 120% this server. Best private server that you ever has seen and you will see.

Come and play it if you are single or with couple (you can get married ingame if you got couple!), you gotta see it, it's amazing and fun :3, friendly people, a lot of things to do, you save some time for rl matters too, etc.

Regards,

Morrisey.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/10/2011, 05:29   #29

Thumbs up

What can I say that's not been said already about Nemesis. I have played other servers but this one tops them all... I am still learning the game and so far Nemesis is the one I am happiest to be in... keep up the great work Admin and others.

5 Stars ***** ( I cant find a star icon so this will have to do )

Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/10/2011, 07:33   #30

shaıya nemesıs best shaıya pvp lıke de server but lııtle strong pvp here no free noss teleport stone ap poınts buts rune free ıf u want play becose thıs server full all tıme u never bored shaıya nemesıs
good luck
my dark name hurgeneral 69 lvwar l crazywolf war 69 lvl ıf ı onlıne help plvl
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread

Tags
mmo, nemesis, private, server, shaiya