Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SERVER]Shaiya Deception

Discussion on [SERVER]Shaiya Deception within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[SERVER]Shaiya Deception

Hello to the Elite-Pvpers Shaiya community.

Here at the Shaiya Deception shaiya server offer you these things listed below:

Full EP4 Server.
Alot of events.
Friendly Staff/Community.
A hard working staff team.

And much much more,Here is the link to the site

I will post a link to the website asap
And we hope to see you soon!

Regards:Shaiya Deception.

Backlink on the site. o.o
Old 02/14/2011, 16:58   #2

elite*gold: 46
Received Thanks: 4,249
when is
Quote:
asap
?
Old 02/14/2011, 23:56   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greester View Post
when is

?
Now ^_^ Website link is posted.
Old 02/15/2011, 02:05   #4

Received Thanks: 1,777
Backlink added!
Old 02/15/2011, 19:22   #5

The server seems good, but how i reg up? o_o
Old 02/15/2011, 22:24   #6

Untill we get the register page up..Pm me on skype/msn :P
Old 02/16/2011, 05:50   #7

whats up with the registration page? its been like that for days now still not up oO
Old 02/27/2011, 03:04   #8

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,727
please provide a backlink.
Old 02/28/2011, 02:51   #9

Received Thanks: 1,777
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilprohacker View Post
please provide a backlink.

They don't have a real website only a fourms, but still there is a backlink to E*pvpers.. so realy no rule is broke, but i would suggest the thread owner to edit the OP and add that link. with the link to the D/L.
Old 02/28/2011, 04:45   #10

Attention Deception Admin.

Keep your Players and or Team inline..

Creating accounts on other servers Game and Chat Boxes spamming your link is VERY un proffessional and only shows a lack of morals and desperation.

Enough said for now.

Regards
[Admin]Safe

Edit: I Cant believe you would have the audacity to call your server (Rebirth of EuroShaiya)

1st if ANYONE can claim that title it is ME! i was a player of Euro from the start through all the "problems" that arose from the initial [GM]s (who went on to create Perfect Shaiya) and the frequent absences of the [Admin] then i became [GM]A (Light) for my efforts of helping all people no matter faction followed by [GM]B (Fury) for 12 months all for free, then when the [Admin] decided that there was not enough money in it anymore, he offered the server to me for free.. I brought a dedi server and some of the files where uploaded but apparently he didnt pay his server fee's and the data was lost when the provider cut the connection and yet another absence from the [Admin] for quite a number of weeks..

2nd EuroShaiya [Admin] did a lot of things.. but selling weapons was NOT 1 of them..

3rd You want your server to work? im sure you do.. but i read your donator "rewards" and i can tell you from experience it will NOT work..

Donators will RULE this server in a VERY short time under the current "Reward" program..

4th Get REAL and make a server on your OWN! dont rely on all the nostalgia from EuroShaiya! sure many ppl want it back.. but try remember there memory's are tainted.. EuroShaiya was FAR from perfect!

I am yet to recieve any correspondance from Deception [Admin] and should i take that as an admission of guilt?

if you want to do something.. i applaud you.. if you want to ride anothers wave, grow up and stand on your own feet!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2011, 05:10   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SafeBett View Post
Attention Deception Admin.

Keep your Players and or Team inline..

Creating accounts on other servers Game and Chat Boxes spamming your link is VERY un proffessional and only shows a lack of morals and desperation.

Enough said for now.

Regards
[Admin]Safe
:O No way.... gee how low does your server have to be to do that.