Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stay out of Pandora

Discussion on Stay out of Pandora within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Stay out of Pandora

ill give you some reasons :

1) they are doing donations everytime they like . 1-2-3 weeks, 1-2 months , no matter what they say in their forums
2) if you do the mistake to ask em why you didnt get your items yet you ll be attacked and insulted ...hard ...
3) ALL and i mean the ALL big guilds so far got attacked by some GMs . the point is that they dont like big strong guilds and they do anything they can to destroy them.
4) pvp there now is dead. completely
5) lots of hackers there stealing items from members wh. GMs always refuse to reroll players account so he can take back his items. ( so more donations)

i have all emails from GMs who are talking to me like ****. if someone dont believe me i can post em too.
Old 01/26/2011, 23:48   #2

Received Thanks: 1,777
Hmm too bad pandora use to be huge...but things happen...Oh well life goes on.

But before you bash a server give SS of proof.

SS or it did'nt happen
Old 01/27/2011, 01:35   #3

half of these reasons are QQ.. the other ones are worth something.
Old 01/27/2011, 02:37   #4

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,003
SS this? If you're gonna say "Stay out of Pandora" you better have some VIDEO proof.
Old 01/27/2011, 02:45   #5

Nobody forced you to play any of these servers, why so much hating?
Old 01/27/2011, 03:49   #6

Received Thanks: 1,777
Agree with everyones post...Ss or videos work great tho ariez.
Old 01/27/2011, 04:00   #7

I mean I want a fkin persuasive essay, pet peev essay, somethink to convince us not to play lol, this is just advertisement "hey dont play Shaiya Pandora, that's S-H-A-I-Y-A P-A-N-D-O-R-A, its saying the name and people see it they dont read the post they just think hmmmmmmmm Pandora sounds fun, and this is really just advertisement for them as I see it because he made me want to play Shaiya Pandora to see for myself :P Regardless, he better have some kind of way to lure us from it if he's gonna say not to play it.
Old 01/27/2011, 06:59   #8

so...... its so easy to ask ppl who play pandora and donated and you ll see that the 100% of them have the same problem. some of them still waiting december promos. a lot of them "lost" everything from their wh when they complained to GMs.also i dont have prob to give you GMs skype or email and try kindly to ask about your donation. you will see how "kind" some of them are. and also im not talking about all GMs. for example EyEs,Markus,Lilith are very nice and helpful ppl. but they cant help with donations and stuff.
as for the guy who wrote that noone force me.....what you mean ? that everyone is opening a server, get OFFICIAL lisence and then refuse to give the players the promos? and its players fault? and you are co owner of a server too? so in the future you will do the same?
if anyone wants i have emails and skype dialogs to prove that they are aggressive against players. i have also skype messges of a GM who is telling the player that she will delete all his guild from the game.
Old 01/27/2011, 09:04   #9

They(Spando GM) are excellent businessmen. And, a lot of promises were kept.
To our regret, a lot of players are babies. And, they doesn't keep the rules. (to BAN)
This is a private server. We should have become friendly with GM. (See Terms of Service )
Old 01/27/2011, 12:16   #10

lol...well i dont know how Pandora is going no but when i was there it was messed up..GM's only cared about themselves and stuff. They actually had this statement "All donations go 100% to the server" <<< tha was complete ****, i know this becausee i was good freinds with a now ex-dev of pandora and he told me GM's were taking money for themselves.

Imo...i'd stay away from pandora...i have heard many reports of it been a messed up server..but do as you will
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2011, 12:35   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by varvouz View Post
as for the guy who wrote that noone force me.....what you mean ? that everyone is opening a server, get OFFICIAL lisence and then refuse to give the players the promos? and its players fault? and you are co owner of a server too? so in the future you will do the same?
if anyone wants i have emails and skype dialogs to prove that they are aggressive against players. i have also skype messges of a GM who is telling the player that she will delete all his guild from the game.
I see hating again, open your eyes widely and read what was said before saying anything.

My point is if you have donated in december and did not get your items already you should consider either stop donating or play something else. But crying with no proofs of anything makes no sense.

Most of all, you dont need to be really smart to realise what server is about money and wich one isnt.

No point in hating, just leave & get your money back.
Old 01/27/2011, 18:19   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alladrios View Post
I see hating again, open your eyes widely and read what was said before saying anything.

My point is if you have donated in december and did not get your items already you should consider either stop donating or play something else. But crying with no proofs of anything makes no sense.

Most of all, you dont need to be really smart to realise what server is about money and wich one isnt.

No point in hating, just leave & get your money back.

its nothing about hating. i want to warn ppl so they dont lose their money for nothing. i already left Pando
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2011, 18:22   #13

It's not that I don't believe you and whatnot, it's the fact that you're bringing back EXACTLY what we want to get rid of and you should be permabanned from the forums for it varvouz. In my opinion.
Old 01/27/2011, 23:34   #14

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by varvouz View Post
ill give you some reasons :

1) they are doing donations everytime they like . 1-2-3 weeks, 1-2 months , no matter what they say in their forums
2) if you do the mistake to ask em why you didnt get your items yet you ll be attacked and insulted ...hard ...
3) ALL and i mean the ALL big guilds so far got attacked by some GMs . the point is that they dont like big strong guilds and they do anything they can to destroy them.
4) pvp there now is dead. completely
5) lots of hackers there stealing items from members wh. GMs always refuse to reroll players account so he can take back his items. ( so more donations)

i have all emails from GMs who are talking to me like shit. if someone dont believe me i can post em too.
First off I have no problems with any guild or player, i love my players all the same. I do have a problem with people not following instructions, and becoming it seems increasingly dense over the rules. We worked over 7 hours yesterday for merging our server, plus all new updates and ep 5+ alpha/beta testing... all in the mix we have website to edit once we are done with above mentioned, and handle normal gm responsibilities. Which btw take priority to your contribution. I owe you only the points and promotion items i do not owe you any higher respect than i give any other player, you are all equal in my eyes End of story. Advice? Dont harass if you plan to get your point/items anytime soon. More you harass and make tickets/etc further away we get cause we are too busy following these multiple tickets to find the original so we have something to work from. :\ Use your head please, furthermore this inappropriate place to discuss this sort of thing. But thanks for the advertisment.. >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkoolkid23 View Post
lol...well i dont know how Pandora is going no but when i was there it was messed up..GM's only cared about themselves and stuff. They actually had this statement "All donations go 100% to the server" <<< tha was complete crap, i know this becausee i was good freinds with a now ex-dev of pandora and he told me GM's were taking money for themselves.

Imo...i'd stay away from pandora...i have heard many reports of it been a messed up server..but do as you will
As for you dearest adam... How many servers have you tried and failed on? lol Ive been on same one since the start, and you just couldnt cut it with us. Same as every other person that quit us and decided they had vendetta against us. Whatever im over that!

What im not over is how you think me offering money to a developer bad, that is same as giving money to a host for server. He was in college and did not have a job at the time.. We were trying to be nice to him to help him along. He is dear friend of ours and at the time of the server, we had no clue what we were doing without him. That does not make us wrong. He was kicked because he cheated by giving his GF gm loops in pvp. He completely lost my trust, but not my friendship. I do not feel we did anything wrong by offering someone who works for server the money when thats what we do every month to pay for server fees just with a "company" instead of individual. Lastly, you have no clue what your talking about xD So try learning how to run a server and getting item mall/donation points to actually work before you go trying to teach someone else.

As for the rest of you, Hello !! Hope your having swell day :P
Old 01/27/2011, 23:49   #15

I truly dont think Saomi would let such a thing happen to her server
Thanks
1 User