Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Search] EP 5.3 dungeon and gear files

Discussion on [Search] EP 5.3 dungeon and gear files within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old 04/14/2011, 05:24   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow5833 View Post
i have weapons in game NO ONE else does ^_^
HA! i win o.o
sorry..just felt like joining in on the "whos better" convo o:
Well i think you are talking about these weapons and your not the only to have em
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Shaiya0079.JPG (475.1 KB, 82 views)
File Type: jpg Shaiya0078.JPG (475.8 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg Shaiya0089.JPG (444.8 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg Shaiya0095.JPG (441.1 KB, 68 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SEARCH]Ogame Server Files
01/02/2011 - Browsergames - 1 Replies
Hey Leute, Ich suche die Ogame server files sie wurden schonmal pub gemacht aber finde sie nicht mehr falls sie nochmal einer uploaden könnte und mir den link per pn schicken könnte oder einfach die Serverfiles per skype oder icq wäre sehr nett ich würde euch auch 1000 x thx geben :)
Search For Latest Swsro1 DL/Files
07/14/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Search for latest Swsro1 Files/Downloadlinks. Index of / isnt working anymore. Could someone give me the latest things. i would be happy - thank you.
[Question]Image search? bmp files?
01/21/2010 - Mabinogi - 6 Replies
Im currently making auto ego feed macro. This requires bmp files. I was wondering how you can this files. Do you screen it and paint it and cover it to bmp. or is there certain program just lets you get bmp file right away.
:rtfm: [GC PH][Release]Dungeon Hack/Cheat Files
11/21/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 2 Replies
changelog: SD hack skip dialogue All monster at the left side corner.. AKA X and Y axis! Download Link:Download compilation of hacks.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way Im sharing what I have atm.. SD and XY axis.. Credits to Brian for he's the original maker of x and y axis..
.C3 Files Some Search
07/09/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
ok i Have Been Searching for something Earlier me and my friend but we didnt fnd it so i tried to search for How To Open .C3 Files Now I Am Trying to get Any Info Please if any one Have gotten any Info about it from Google or anything Please Post here and for ur known all that i tried to open that c3 files iwth 3dstudiomax and it said Unkn0wn file Type Please if u got any info Post here Same as i will do Ty Ok Here comes the lastest Update The shit i got a program Named XXX which opened...