Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Solved] working ep5 ps_game.exe (lvl cap fixed)

Discussion on [Solved] working ep5 ps_game.exe (lvl cap fixed) within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Solved] working ep5 ps_game.exe (lvl cap fixed)

Hey folks, im looking for a ps_game.exe that works with levels about 60

i tired one that shaiya united posted, but now i get DC everytime i open my
skills ' K ' or char info ' T ' ...

Thanks in advance

All i did was re copy Shaiya United ps_game back over again and restarted everything, im now 10 mins into the game with no DC's

Thanks all...
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ps_game.exe]what method to look for?
09/29/2010 - Shaiya - 3 Replies
It is known that the file ps_game.exe estricts such things as initially the hard mode without pre-pumping Normal modes, use cuts the skill level 3 and allows you to use stealth as a bug. Also known as seek and where to find values skills 1 2 3 lvl where to find the limit of 70 as well as sunglasses and stat point, skill point, tell me please how to add the file number of skills 4 5 6 7 8 9 where i want to write code? There is also an attempt to fixation of stealth: Find out the address...
[Request] Help fixing ps_game.exe not starting on VPS
09/26/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 6 Replies
Hello all, Few days ago i decided to move my lil home based hamachi server to a Virtual Private server. Everything was working smoothly on hamachi. Then i started installing Shinru's EP4_EP5 server files (Wich were working perfectly on my home server) but now i get all services Running and showing no errors while only PS_Game.exe do not start. Im using a static IP as first IP in MSSQL Config settings + 127.0.0.1 as second IP, Both are enabled. I use local 127.0.0.1 IP adress as public...
[Requesr] Hack for Discovery Online
06/02/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Hello, I am looking for a hack for the game Discovery Online Fishiing self or others. Link to game: JangoGame
[FIXED]WORKING BOT ;)!
01/03/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 7 Replies
Huhu Leute, also es gibt wieder nen FUNKTIONIERENDEN BOT, ich hab ihn von einer anderen Seite, und der ist GETESTET ;)! Das heisst er funktioniert 100%! Und was euer VIRUSWARNMELDER als VIRUS anzeigt, ist keiner isn backdoor also keine sorge!, Click here
so whats working? and fixed
05/30/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
could someone link me to stuff working im trying my very hardest but the awfull lag is slowing me down so much and i need my stuff working or i will have to wait like everyone else plus anyone who sees this will be helped also