Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ip conflict is what im guessing

Discussion on Ip conflict is what im guessing within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ip conflict is what im guessing

Ok i have use search and havent found nothing. maybe im not defining myself correctly or i just dont know.

The problem im running into now is that i have change server from Hamachi Ip to computer external IP address.

Players can log in no problem but when i try to log on from the host computer it says "cannot connect to Login server".

Only thing im thinking is it a IP conflict but i know you can host the server and log in it i have done it before. But for right now i just cant think of the solution so im hopeing someone else can help.
Old 11/26/2010, 02:09   #2

elite*gold: 0
make 2 clients, for yourself set a client with the ip 127.0.0.1 and it will probably work...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
IP conflict
08/11/2010 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
is there any way that i can play acclaim 2moons? BTW im from the philippines SEA so if anyone can help me to play 2moons it will be a very good help tnx guys more power EPVP :p
Looking for staff For Dekaron-Conflict
12/31/2009 - Private Server - 6 Replies
Dekaron-Conflict is the server that keeps up with dekaron korean We are a fully english server with action 7 implemented and aloken is being worked on at this point all systems are almost working. if you wanna apply to be a staff on release date put your Age: IGN: MSN: Why you think you should be staff: Position applying for:
will two bots creat a conflict?
11/23/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
as topic says, will two bots e.g: agbot and sbot or isrobot create a conflict if i use them both at the same time wether its clientless or with client ?
WORLD IN CONFLICT - DEMO
08/29/2007 - General Coding - 6 Replies
hi leute ich habe heute versucht die ganzen points zu freezen/erhöhen aber es ging nicht.. wurde immer wiedaer automatisch zurückgesetzt und ich konnte auch nicht mehr als es punkte gibts einsetzen z.B. 2000 punkte für 1-2 sec auf 16000..konnte aber nur für 2000 units rufen.. wie krieg ich hin das es geht??
World In Conflict Content Code
07/23/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
I have a content Code for the World in Conflict open beta too much just tell me if you want it. (2 more maps to play and reserve the account name for full version) pm or [email protected] msn or email