Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GM Stored Procs

Discussion on GM Stored Procs within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GM Stored Procs

I had asked in another thread, but should have known better since the original problem was resolved.

There are some GM Stored procs that would make certain jobs much easier from a GM perspective, but there's a piece of information I have no clue what it is, or where to get it: @GroupName

Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Old 11/10/2010, 02:33   #2

I think it is useful when you are running two or more servers. There is a table PS_GMTool..GroupList where you can find which Linked Servers you connect through. I was never able to run GMTool.exe so I cannot confirm anything. It seems GroupName allows maintenance on a particular server. It should be either specified when you login to GMTool or associated to GM account.

When I was going through stored procedures in GMTool DB I noticed some refer to a non-existing table in PS_UserData, called User_View. I don't know its structure, it doesn't seem to be complicated though. A simplified version of Users_Master from what I observed in queries.
Old 11/11/2010, 07:57   #3

Create a group under PS_GMTool.dbo.GroupList

Here is an example of mine.