Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Pandora is UNFAIR

Discussion on Shaiya Pandora is UNFAIR within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shaiya Pandora is UNFAIR

hi guys, wonder why this topic? because i am very very ****** off right now, sick & tired of begging people to help me transfer items from one account to another . Pandora doesn't allow multiclient and this is just UNFAIR. What am i doing wrong when i'm trying to transfer some items from my mage to my priest?? and what if i don't have a guild or any friends to help me??
yes Marcus, scream as much as you want, i repeat again, Pandora is unfair and i don't advice anyone to join it.
Old 10/24/2010, 20:52   #2

elite*gold: 46
Received Thanks: 4,249
hm yes it might be right but you dont need to make a topic for it or?
what i want to say is.. im sure shaiya pandora has there own forum, why dont you post there? And i think they have GameSage, did you ask them for transfering?
Old 10/24/2010, 21:04   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternaldarkness666 View Post
hi guys, wonder why this topic? because i am very very ****** off right now, sick & tired of begging people to help me transfer items from one account to another . Pandora doesn't allow multiclient and this is just UNFAIR. What am i doing wrong when i'm trying to transfer some items from my mage to my priest?? and what if i don't have a guild or any friends to help me??
yes Marcus, scream as much as you want, i repeat again, Pandora is unfair and i don't advice anyone to join it.
first of all, how did i get pulled into this...i dont even know you

2ndly and mutli client was taking out because too many people were dupping and botting and stat padding.

which in my opinion is more important to me taken care of
Old 10/24/2010, 21:05   #4

elite*gold: 50
Unreal.

100% agree with Greester, we have a forum there are GS's on.

Ask one.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2010, 21:15   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by eM00 View Post
Unreal.

100% agree with Greester, we have a forum there are GS's on.

Ask one.
No one helps anyone there! I'm talking about Pandora forum.. i've been a victim of discrimination because of my nationality and PM-ed ALL GM & GS and no one bothered to answer.
And Marcus dear, i repeat, what am i doing wrong if i want to transfer something from one account to another? i'm not a hacker, can't even install Windows by myself, lol.
Your server needs more than multiclient banned, it is a paradise for hackers.
Old 10/24/2010, 21:18   #6

eternaldarkness666 - this is not Pandora forum:

Request Thread to be close.
Old 10/24/2010, 21:20   #7

i never called u a hacker did i 0.o

and 2nd its not my server
and we do have a ticket support now that is checked several times everyday
Im sorry if you do not like the server but is there really a need to bash over one little thing, that being multi client
i mean you could have started the post differently instead of starting it like that for something so little.

and if does continue like this i hope this thread is closed x.x

im not saying anything else at this point to prevent anything else from happening

and i have to agree with everyone else, this should have been started on our forums not on here =/
Old 10/24/2010, 21:21   #8

Firstly,

No one discriminates against any player, if they do its a IP ban.

If you have a problem put a ticket in, we have not received any tickets to do with transferring items.

If we had, a GM would have met you.

#Request Close
Old 10/24/2010, 21:22   #9

There are a multitude of other options available out there. Good ones too.
Old 10/24/2010, 22:38   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternaldarkness666 View Post

man get outta here..
multiclient shouldnt be allowed..
it wasnt designed for the game to happen. thats why there is OTHER players.
go make friends and tell them to transfer stuff.
but if u dont have any friends or guild it really sounds like a personal problem.

i think no pserver should be allowed to multiclient , its annoying , not fair and
last but not least... g a y.

hate to put it this way but i hate multiclient.
not cool at all
Old 10/24/2010, 23:47   #11

lol what are you like ten? why dont you go tell your mummy that pandora isnt fair. I am sure she will care alot more than we do

QQ
Old 10/25/2010, 02:07   #12

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,003
Pandora really isnt fair, but they can run it however they want, you don't like it, send them hate email's or something and watch as they laugh at you, you can't do anything about it, and that's the way they like it.
Old 10/25/2010, 02:12   #13

Question. Why are Spando GMs waiting for problems to happen before doing anything about them? Banning multiclient is a pretty stupid bandaid, because the patcher is easily available and hunting down every single person who uses it sounds much more time consuming than nipping the problem in the bud.
Don't want people duping? Then make it impossible to dupe.
Don't want people stat padding? Put restrictions on the circumstances in which a person gains a kill from the other faction.

Oh, fix your stealth glitch while you're at it. It's disappointing that such a populated server allows exploiters to run amock when it can be prevented.
Old 10/25/2010, 02:29   #14

@lolosecks
Probably why we banned over 200 accounts.

But as u say we do nothing.

@ariez
It also shows how mature you are ariez, its surprising you have ago at us at any potential moment, just cos we wont unban you for making racist comments?

I don't see us bashing your server.
Old 10/25/2010, 02:33   #15

Angry

okay first of it doesnt look like you know what your talking about, every single server has their flaws. doing all this isnt exactly easy... try it yourself and tell me how it goes..atm the assassin/ ranger exploit is almost fully fixed. remember the former founder of spando kinda messed up the server in the first place and we are still trying to fix the problems made. And seriously why are you guys going off about multi client, a lot of people are against it anyways. majority rules. And what do you mean banning multi-client? it was just disabled. as for the stat pad..they can still stat pad with that kill cap making it unfair for other players. Im really getting sick of these topics comming up. I admit spando isnt the perfect server, but no server is perfect not everyone will agree to what they have etc.
I mean, we respect every server out there, we dont say bad comments to other servers etc. i dont see why is starting to go at ours. Yes everyone is free to their opinion and i respect that fully, but some things are best to be kept to themselves.
I hope this thread gets closed soon
Closed Thread