Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Connection to the server has been disconnected ERROR 0

Discussion on Connection to the server has been disconnected ERROR 0 within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Connection to the server has been disconnected ERROR 0

i have download the server and every thing is working fine... but when i go to click my toon and click "Start" it pops up with that annoying message
please help me, i would really appriciate it ^^
Old 04/09/2011, 01:31   #2

looks like you having same problem what I have probably they fixing item mall dc bug
Old 04/09/2011, 03:02   #3

This problem isss no problem ....

make sure your running your server with the right server files.. the korean ep5 server files are not complete kompatible with the us client or any ep 4 client!!! To solve the problem run your server with the corect ep 5 database and server files!!!

Error 0 appears when the client make a request and the server dont know how to get this... item mall, warehouse ect.

sry for my bad english dont bother me.
Old 04/09/2011, 04:17   #4

Received Thanks: 1,777
Use the search this has happend before

Similar Threads Similar Threads
connection with server has been disconnected - ERROR 0
08/22/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi everyone, I have set'd up a server, and came up ok, no problems. I connected, created a toon and when i select a toon and click "start game" came up this message: connection with server has been disconnected SERVER 0 I dont know what is happening, really, i look in the logs and there is nothing about it.
[HELP] error:Connection with server is interupted
08/01/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
when i want log in to my server got error come out "error:connection with server is interupted . please try again" what this mean ? help me solve this problem .. all database ok .. connection also ok .. Hmm .. First log in no problem .. when i restart my laptop .. second log in .. that stupid thing come out ..
Silkroad Error (connection with private server) , by Sea Emulator
05/21/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello all , i have done a private server for silkroad and i download the client v 1.150 and i install it , then i put the loader for also v 1.150 and i make my server ip it it and i open the prot game in the main server >> put when i open the game i have error and i don't know this error from my pc (that the client game in it) or other thing ,, any way my ip , 41.129.53.78
[HELP] fixing server has disconnected error 0 and time out
04/12/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
for some reason i keep getting either server has disconnected error 0 or a time out every service runs, passwords match with eachother did /vchkoff on the login group did /nprotectoff on the game group psm client log 2010-04-12 20:01:49 PSM_AGENT__system log start (PS_AGENT)
ERROR: Connection failed. Host 'Mcncc.com' is blocked because of many connection erro
04/10/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Hab ein Problem mit meinem DynDns Server nach einiger Zeit kommt bei der DB und Regi immer olgendes "ERROR: Connection failed. Host 'Mcncc.com' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'" kann mir jemand sagen woran das liegt?