Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to increase gold drops?

Discussion on How to increase gold drops? within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to increase gold drops?

Hello all,

Sorry if my question sounds silly but i've searched everywhere and i couldnt find how to edit the Gold drop rate.

Appart from editing each mob 1 per 1 i have no clue on how to do it.

Any idea please?

Thanks in advance.
Old 10/01/2010, 23:43   #2

The answer can be found here in the forums. The link is and jus follow the guide in there

[Admin]Zar
Immortal Shaiya Dev
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/02/2010, 00:23   #3

Much appreciated, i'll have a look at it now.

Thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] Increase Cps
01/20/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
Ok im a normal player so noone say go to navicat etc..... My Friend told me he found away to increase cps from hunting the monster 3x the each monster giving 50 cps then its 3x50 My friend : Woot i Made a 2kk Cps in half hour Im: thats impossible,How? My friend : i cant tell you but i can tell you that i found a trick that playing in the Data game Increase my cps 3x Is there a really way to increase cps from my own game by 3x? i cant believe it But maybe there is.
increase max lvl
06/09/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
how i can increase the max lvl in comeu v2?
can I increase my HP using CE?
08/04/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 2 Replies
hi all!!!! Im new here in the pvpers,please help me to find an address for HP increase using CE. Ty in advice If this topic is in wrong discussion please do not hesitate to transfer to the right one..... ty admin ^^
Hack gold drops with Tsearch?
11/30/2006 - Guild Wars - 6 Replies
I know GW is always sending packets to and fro between the server and the client. But if you were really fast could you change the amount of gold with tsearch and pick it up? thx Ich weiß, daß GW immer Pakete hin und her zwischen den Bediener und den Klienten sendet. Aber, wenn du wirklich schnell warst, könntest du die Menge des Goldes mit tsearch ändern und sie abholen?