Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Just need a bit more info

Discussion on Just need a bit more info within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Just need a bit more info

Hello, and thanks in advance for the time and any response that may be offered.

I have been playing around lately with adding a second server to Purity. My time as of late to work on this has been scarce, as such, so is my time to properly scan for issues and resolution.

What I am trying to do is add a second server with varying rates, with all else a mere clone of the original. In other words, Two servers on the server select screen that share account data, and nothing more on the user end.

I've gotten this to work but once through trial and error, however, when I would log the test account, it also had the toons created on that account for the first server rather than a blank slate to start from.

While this seemed like an easy fix, in doing so, I also managed to prevent it from showing at all on the server select. As a result, I have decided to start from scratch in hopes that I can get a bit more detailed info on how to do this properly.

After researching a bit, I had found very little info on doing this, for obvious reasons. Competition amongst servers of varying rates. Knowing this is a primary reason for the lack of info, I am not looking for much to be said.

However, if anyone has any useful info, even if just a nudge in the proper direction--Thank you. If it helps any, Purity is already amongst the lower rate servers, and the new server will not be much different. Hence, little or no competition.

Again, I thank anyone how offers any kind of helpful knowledge.

Gratefully,

Syn