Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Underland

Discussion on Shaiya Underland within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shaiya Underland

Since your link to your page does not work, I'll use here.

It shows nothing more than an extreme lack of respect, character, and ethical staff to have BaneofHell appear on my server bashing Purity and spamming Underland.

I have never resorted to this level of childish and ignorant means of recruitment. I would appreciate the same in return.

I am truly disappointed.

-Syn
Old 09/16/2010, 03:33   #2

Received Thanks: 1,777
wtf??? i have not been on your guys server in forever. it could not have been me. unless some low life tool is taking my name and spaming you server.

i realy dont have the time to spam random servers....
Old 09/16/2010, 03:37   #3

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,003
What? I haven't gone to recruit like this, I haven't even so much as posted a thread for my server since my old one was closed. My server is still a bit buggy and I won't advertise until it's all set. Bane does play my server, however he knows that this would make me lose trust in him. In fact he's been grinding with some of the other lightiez on Underland since 3pm my time. From what I can tell, someone must be mad at me, and apparently Bane and trying to make us look bad AGAIN.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/16/2010, 03:46   #4

Received Thanks: 1,777
this is mindless flaming with no real proff.....requesting lock before this turns into a full flame war
Old 09/16/2010, 04:26   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Bane View Post
this is mindless flaming with no real proff.....requesting lock before this turns into a full flame war

That is the user uid issued to you when you registered in the second image, as well as the only toon named baneofhell on the server...assigned to YOUR userid.

That is your IP address in the third image, which is also the same IP registered to the same account as that same toon that was in my trade chat.

The last image is just for good measure to show when it was logged last. Can you guess when that appeared in my Trade Chat? I bet you can.

BTW, since I hadnt thought to blackout your password, I hope you arent like 90% of people and use the same password for everything.

Try again.

-Syn

It is a simple request to either come and enjoy the players on my server. Or stay away. Is nothing more than a matter or respect, character, moral, ethics, common courtesy...take your pick.
Old 09/16/2010, 05:55   #6

Just because somebody says the name of Underland doesn't mean that you need to come and try to make my server look bad again. I still don't believe Bane would do this, but I know that nobody doing this was a representative of Underland's. Stop trying to slander my server Syn.
Old 09/16/2010, 06:06   #7

No disrespect to either of you, but first verify whether that's [GM]Bane's IP before you blame him. We had several people spamming the $hit on our servers, telling people to go to other servers, and yet, i bet most of them are not where they say they are from. This is just a childish action of destroying a server. I do not believe that Ariez, or any of his staff would play this trick just to get their server ruined.

#Requests lock
Old 09/16/2010, 06:54   #8

I tried to contact you via your site. It doesnt work. I see your tone changed after the ss's were posted.

Not to mention, bane isnt exactly new to Purity. I know the account. I know the toon, and I know the addresses. And I am smart enough to check session logs, char entry times, addresses and so on before saying anything.

And actually, I placed blame on a toon by the name of BaneOfHell, not [GM]Bane specifically. I honestly do not have a clue as to whether or not he is even a GM on Underland. The only reason the Understand staff was specifically mentioned is merely bc more often than not, it is staff members that will stop as low. Most players dont give a damn. If they do not like their current server, they'll just leave. However, [GM]Bane decided to respond so...

It was never meant as a matter of disrespect. As I said, I attempted the forum that is not there rather than involve any other medium than what was not appropriate. This is what I ask of others with issues regarding Purity. This is what I give in return. However, links to your site and forum are either dead or merely links to a reg script.

If you have no site, and you have no forums, where else did you expect this to turn up?

I kept it to the point and quite specific of whom I was speaking of.

I'll consider the issue dead. I have no disrespect for you Ariez, nor your server. Infact, you have offered more help recently on these forums than most others. That I respect. Leave Bane defend himself. Tactics such as his is not anything anyone with your level of respect needs to deal with.

Honestly, I would have left it alone, but I know of the issues brought on your feet in the past Ariez, and I figured you may wish to know what was being done in your server's name.

Bane, if it was not you, somebody obviously has your info. And if you are like most and use the same info for multiple things, if nothing else, this may serve as a hint to change it. I honestly dont believe you would be absent minded enough to specify that you were the baneofhate from elite. which would be exactly why I used the name BaneOfHate, rather than your current [GM]Bane.

Hell, SS's wouldnt have even been posted if you hadn't mentioned proof. I have never and will never say anything about anyone or anything without having visual evidence of such. Then entire point wasn't to accuse but rather inform the staff of Underland of the tactics people are using to draw attention to their server.

Take care and best of luck.
Old 09/16/2010, 08:09   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurian83 View Post
I'll consider the issue dead. I have no disrespect for you Ariez, nor your server. Infact, you have offered more help recently on these forums than most others. That I respect. Leave Bane defend himself. Tactics such as his is not anything anyone with your level of respect needs to deal with.

Honestly, I would have left it alone, but I know of the issues brought on your feet in the past Ariez, and I figured you may wish to know what was being done in your server's name.
Thank you, Bane isn't a GM of mine, but I do know him from these forums. As for my site, I do in fact have one, and I do in fact have forums, HOWEVER they aren't advertised, you can check my homepage for that, if you wish to contact me you can do it via MSN or email ()
Old 09/16/2010, 10:26   #10

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,807
locked.

Quote:
requesting lock before this turns into a full flame war
Closed Thread