Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Universal shaiya issues

Discussion on Universal shaiya issues within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry Universal shaiya issues

Greeting all. as a Fellow player of Universal shaiya i have had good and bad experiences.

Universal good things,
1.Easy leveling
2.Semi easy money gathering
3.Farming lapis easy
4. Friendly people
5.Decent staff

Universal bad things,
1.GS abuse items Given by GM [GM rings/loops]
2.Crappy lapisia drop.
3.GM always believe a GS over a player even with SS
4.GM's really dont care about what happens in game
5.GS abuse powers in game
6. DOnation prives are OUT the roof

-----------------------
I mean is it right for a GS to use a GM loop or ring that gives 20K to all stats and use it to pvp?

I mean 27k life and i get 1 hit with Deadly strike? ive been hit with Dealy strike b4 by a maxed out player and even with a matched ele only 12k DMG.
there is still 15K life left. Tell me if that is right?

Is it right for a GS to abuse a Item given by them just to run events?

This server idk how it is popular with all that. me and 45 others are leavin due to this crookedness they have running. even pming a GM on forums or skype they are like no that GS is good. not when we had like 24 SS of him just Deadly striking him...

Just my info on Universal shaiya
Old 09/02/2010, 22:49   #2

That is quite phenominal. I am also from Universal.. an did heard about that. The GS that did it was in my guild. Not sure how he go the wring but if this is true it will be delt with. i know im just a player there. but i help out GM/GS alot.

I am a darkie so.

I apologize to Dicer for these in proverb actions
Old 09/02/2010, 22:53   #3

lol gm loops dont work on universal shaiya and i know it im the owner of that game and all that other that you say is **** bye bye
Old 09/02/2010, 23:18   #4

lol clauded. Well there is recognition. but who are u masterseymour as in a player from there?
Old 09/02/2010, 23:32   #5

How sad. I wonder how pservers with such abuse continue to thrive?
Old 09/03/2010, 03:49   #6

he lies about that he think he is good but he is not!!! and ppl like him we dont need him there if he can say who he is on my server instead to lie about the server

and if you know GM loop have not 20 stat but 28 k stat
Old 09/03/2010, 03:57   #7

ok i am an admin of this server.

on the bad things :
1. GM loops are unuseable by and one even the admins.
2. The lapis drop crappy { bull the lapis drops better than os }
3. GMs beliveing GS's over players { this is also a load of bull. We admin looks at every thing and hear both sides before we take any actions on behalf of the players or the GS's
because we the Universal Shaiya Team tries to run a fair level server so that there is not one toon that can walk through every one on server.
4. GM dont care about what happens is game { Again that is a load of bull we split our time in game and sql on rotations and always in comunication with our players to make sure they are haveing fun , and makeing sure that all is fair.
5. GSs abuse thier power in game. { the GSs are normal toons with only items that fail in game. they have nothing that other people cant get from playing in game to get . they have to make and build their own gear and show that they know the game before they can become a GS.
6. Over priced donations. {on our server $1 get you 1000 points over priced come on we dont go asking our players for money, we dont have it set to where they have to donate to get any thing because the NOZs are FREE . Yes i said FREE so i ask you how can it be over priced.

now i have a question for you .... who are you and why do you spread these lies about our server? are you a player that got caught duping and useing exploits and got banned?? are you one of them if so then i can see why you are makeing this type of post.

Our server is a fair and level server and if one of the admins makes a mistake we make it right with the players and we make it up to them .

another question for you are you tring to run our server down so you can recuite them to your server..

i will invite any one to come on this server and give it a fair shot and say that we dont try and make it fair for every one and you dont have some type of fun.

thank you
Old 09/03/2010, 03:59   #8

Received Thanks: 1,777
OMG its realy amazing how i wor or sentence can start a flame war. people GTF over it plox.

when someone makes a pserver then

A. play it
B. dont.

there is no
C. QQ all dame day.

now there is a thing called constructive criticism but that is diffrent. and also should be done at the right place at the right time
Old 09/03/2010, 04:10   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by baneofhell View Post
OMG its realy amazing how i wor or sentence can start a flame war. people GTF over it plox.

A. play it
B. dont.

there is no
C. QQ all dame day.

now there is a thing called constructive criticism but that is diffrent. and also should be done at the right place at the right time
Apparently there is also:
D. Complain about people complaining

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2010, 04:21   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by baneofhell View Post

A. play it
B. dont.

there is no
C. QQ all dame day.

I understand you're a troll here, but you shouldn't use words like constructive criticism. Your spelling and grammar are horrid. How you are a GS of apex is mind-wracking.

To the subject of the thread, it's good to see pserver admins watch and properly address situations like this. I am glad to hear those rumors are not true.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2010, 22:14   #11

Received Thanks: 1,777
1. yes there is complaining about complaining. i invited it and TM it.
2. my spelling and grammar has nothing to do with me being a GS. sorry if you dont like it.

translation

Quote:
First of all, you have no idea what you're talking about. It is clearly the advantages of random text that make the internet so distinctive from other crappy text that im ad libbing specifically for thins nonsensical paragraph.

Second of all, pointing out my poor grammar is weak like Bush's approval ratings, even though history will clearly show that he was amoung the best presidents the US has even had. A badger just humped my leg. Can you believe this crap?

Those bastards need to be put in from of a speeding train. I stalled for a bit ther, but i will keep on writing a block of text so that it may appear as if i have a good point to make and you shall be overwhelmed by my return-key-ignoring skills.

Resistance is futile!! And then, when you attempt to reply to it, you will inevitably neglect some points that i may have made. I shall point this out to you in a lame-ass effort to appear more intellectual and, thus, right. You are lucky that im using commas, even though i firmly believe in capital punishment. Your feeble mind cannot begin to comprehend the massive skill and patience that it takes to adlib a big-ass wall o'text that you see before you.

I would be truly impressed if you have made it this far, and, and you can see, you are not even half way through. You poor soul. Aviator sunglasses is where its at. Where what is at? And how can something be at sunglasses? wtf does that mean? Unless we're talking about microbes, then nothing else would be fitting. You cant be "at" something of that size! even those big-ass Paris Hilton sunglasses that can cause nuclear winter by blocking the sun.

Really, NASA was planning on bringing a pair to sheild the space station. But then their toilet broke and they where like "bah fuck that". Speaking of fuck that, am i the only one who thinks that today's music sucks ass? I mean i saw some chick singing and I was about to pour motor oil in my ears. Where is todays good music like Boston, AC/DC, or Led Zeppelin?

What will be considered today's classic 20 years from now? Oh yea, the world ends in 2012 so it doesnt even matter. Whats that?

Ah yes the mayans where the shiznit astronomers. As far as astronomy goes, the mayans is where is at, Yo! They knew that every 20,000 years, the earth and the sun line up with the center of the Milky Way. How the hell do you figure that out? Thats badass. Probably the aliens taught them. But what kind of stupid aliens would teach that? Seriously? Wouldnt they teach something USEFUL, like how to make a big block HEMI with a supercharger?

That would've hauled ass back then! But no, instead they taught them how to figure out when shit lines up in the sky. And so, tic-tac-toe was born. Line up the stars, bitches! The return key feels extremelly neglected right now. It misses the touch of my right pinky! Shadow of Colosus of PS2 is a bad-ass game. I recommend it. I'm listeningto the soundtrack right now!

Bioshock is also the shit, as well as Half ife 2. Anyone who disagrees with this is a vegetarian. And apparently there is something even further from that, people who only eat fruits. I forgot the name but im astonished that they exist! More power to them and their leather belts. You're still reading? wow, you get some sort of prize. Like a granola bar or something. How about gum? You like gum? Icebreakers is where it's at..... where the mint is at. Oh, snap!

Alright this is the last few lines so lets make it sound serious. The democrats have undoubtedly put the country in the toilet in the short 2 years that they've been in power of congress! Not to mention that things can indeed go down that fast and dont need years to build up, which is what a bubble is! You shortsightedness is typical of a liberal ginko commie and you are destroying america with your tolerance for different people, ya hippie!! If you dont like it, den you can get out and go to canada to munch on some canadian bacon, EH EH!! This is our country and we will nuke whoever messes with us! USA NUMBER ONE! Corporations ftw, yo!

your welcome i added spaces.
Old 09/04/2010, 04:14   #12

Im curious to who he is my self honestly. but he** i have fun helping the GS/GM in game. Idk what hes complaining about but its all good.

Either way have fun guys
remember

Have fun and play fair

DETOX
Old 09/04/2010, 22:44   #13

Simple fix.. make GM loops non tradeable like they should be. Or remove them period. QQ'n solves nothing.. and honestly don't belong here when it is a specific issues on a specific server.

~Phish
Old 12/17/2010, 21:31   #14

I played univ for long time i was maxed player with 60+ gear. i was good enought in ep5 before 69 gears come out.. then i had to take a break. when i come back to game players add 69 gear and ok no problem then i start pvp and when i tryed to atack fury they killed me in 2 sec no time to pot to nothing, they did 30k damage in a skill against a player with full max lapis(lvl7 lapis).
Can cant be possible just because of new 69 gear they dont give so mutch more power that a 60+ gear.
Old 12/31/2010, 03:01   #15

ep5 is up now and stil we dont gave the GM loops in game the GM's dont need that set you stats like you want and ppl stop coplain about server. if you think you can do beter make 1 !!! and leave the other servers alone sorry for my bad english