Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SEARCH] FOR EP5 CLIENT

Discussion on [SEARCH] FOR EP5 CLIENT within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old 08/25/2010, 09:20   #16

elite*gold: 261
hehe me too
Old 08/25/2010, 12:47   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julee View Post
os already have skills, wich ones apear on my server but cant grind them more than 3.
I dont played there snce the ep4.5 but I saw at wiki that the skills will be better for some classes (assassin) and worst for others (warrior)
[off]
assassins became useless...
Old 08/25/2010, 15:03   #18

assassin still have the skills doing 3times the dmg. wars lost them.
lets think that ef atk speed is 1hit each second. war ep4 3seconds 8hits, war ep5 3sec 6hits.

prob they made chars weakers to prevent ppl from get 1skilled.
I think hunters will have rapid shot hiting 2 times too, what is stupid since is the onlt spamable skill they have.

guys we must edit skills of ep5 OS is making classes weaker and pv servers is supose to be stronger :/
Old 08/25/2010, 22:20   #19

I DO think EP5 is a good thing for the Shaiya server area, but bare a few things in mind. Make sure your old drops dont conflict with the new item DB, since when you inject changes, you can ruin the normal drops. Skills DO need adjusting, this is easy to find in PS_GameDefs.dbo.Skills. Just make sure the ruined attacks get a better reload, for example on hunters. When making an EP5 server, don't think about the EP4 structure, instead think about how EP5 can be improved to make EP4 look bad, not the other way around. Shaiya has been running on low major updates for a while, take the best of both and combine them in a powerful server. I will probably make a guide on how to fix the major problems in EP5 when i got my testserver running on the sidejob.