Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need the Shaiya Files

Discussion on I need the Shaiya Files within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 59
The Black Market: 326/0/0
Question I need the Shaiya Files

Deutsch:
Ich will ein Privatserver erstellen und habe schon den Server gemacht nur jetzt brauche ich den Game.exe,Updater.exe,die .dll dateien usw..
Könnte sie jemand hier hinstellen oder den Link dazu sagen ?

English:
I want to creat a Privatserver i have already the Server but i´m missing the Game.exe,Updater.exe,.dll Files etc.
Can anyone post the Link or post it here
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Opening the Shaiya model files
11/14/2011 - Shaiya - 14 Replies
I have ZS's Shaiya Data Extractor. Looks like Shaiya models are in .3DC format. Is there a plugin for 3Ds Max 2009 (32 bit) that will open those? 3D Object Converter 4.411 opens them, but I don't have the $80 (wtf) to register it and so can't save to wavefront .obj format (my usual format).
[RELEASE] Shaiya EP4 US SDATA files Decrypted
10/17/2011 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 58 Replies
Hey guys, here are the most recent sdata files from the US servers. These files are from the EP4 US client. I have decrypted them all for you guys. Includes these files decrypted: Cash.SDATA Item.SDATA Monster.SDATA NpcQuest.SDATA NpcSkill.SDATA Skill.SDATA
[RELEASE] Shaiya EP4.5 US SDATA files Decrypted
06/25/2011 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 30 Replies
Hey guys here are the newest Monster.SData and Item.SData file from the most recent update on the US servers. Enjoy.
EP5 Armor Files (Shaiya Dev Group)
05/15/2010 - Shaiya - 21 Replies
Using the Extracter for EP4 i posted earlier in the section http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/shaiya/516736-ep4- 5-data-extractor-shaiya-dev-team.html you would know that you can extract all the files.... Including the texture and model files. If you have extracted the files then you will see a folder named "Character" Inside this fiolder are 4 more folders "DeathEater" "Elf" "Human" And "Vile" The textures i have uploaded are organized like these. just copy and paste the files to there...