Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]Cant download force data

Discussion on [Help]Cant download force data within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help]Cant download force data

DOes any one know how to fix that error ? the server run fine for a couple of hours then we get that error when we try to log in and i chkeck the Session log and i see this error " Error Packet : 0x806, CConnection: packetLogin"
please help me
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2010, 18:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
Eternity has been having this error ever since they "tried" adding the mobs in CS, please help them with this because if they do not get their server stabilized they will lose their players because of all the down time they have been having lately

@Darry I told you to just re-install your original config files from when server opened, but you guys at Eternity are so **** hard headed. server downtime of 6+ hours a day will kill your playerbase.
WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS, GO BACK TO BASICS