Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Error] [SQL Native Client]

Discussion on [Error] [SQL Native Client] within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Error] [SQL Native Client]

Quote:
[SQL Native Client]VIA Provider: The Specified Module Cannot be found
[SQL Native Client]Login Timeout Expired
[SQL Native Client]An error occurred while establishing a connection to the server. When connecting so SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings SQL Server does not allow remote connections.
Press any key to continue. . .
So far, I've googled all of them, and the second line (Login Timeout Expired) required a firewall bypass. Well, that shouldn't be a problem, because I don't use a firewall anyway. So I let that pass.

The third one, I already set up to have remote connection. I'm still getting the same error.
Old 07/24/2010, 00:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
This problem has been resolved, I think, this topic can be deleted.