Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

To all Shaiya Pserver Advertisers

Discussion on To all Shaiya Pserver Advertisers within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool To all Shaiya Pserver Advertisers

Hey guys,

just wanted to warn you:

the more that you, your staff and your players advertise with videos world-wide not on forums like this (eg. YouTube) the more attention from Aeria Games & Entertainment you get.

What does that cause? Them trying to shut you down. Now I know there's alot of talk about 'Shaiya Evolution'' GM (Possum) faking his letter, but its a fact he didn't.

How do I know? I saw it on AGE forums, a GM said they shut down a very known private server when someone was asking if they're illegal. Thus, Evo.

My point is: Don't let your players/staff advertise on YouTube and websites very much visited by mostly everyone (Aeria prob doesn't go to forums like this, hack sites etc.) cus u will get Aeria's attention.

xtnxbye

~Real
Old 07/12/2010, 12:43   #2

elite*gold: 177
Received Thanks: 1,017
Your most likely wrong about Aeria not visiting forums like hack sites etc. Since elitepvper is a popular website they'll be checking to see any new released hacks, bots, servers etc
Old 07/12/2010, 13:25   #3

Yeah true but prob less than YouTube xP
Old 07/12/2010, 14:16   #4

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,003
They don't check these sites often because if they did these hacks would be patched, and I know 95% of them aren't.
Old 07/12/2010, 14:30   #5

Exatcelly, but I'm sure AGE staff checks youtube, if not for business for personal stuff. So, multimedia's like YouTube mean AGE's attention. Which you DO NOT want.
Old 07/12/2010, 16:19   #6

Doesn't matter either way, most of the servers are ep3-4, AGE is on 5, all they can do is cry to Sonov or server hosts which don't do anything.
Old 07/12/2010, 16:41   #7

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,003
Betcha they will, they took down Evo didn't they? Point proven.
Old 07/12/2010, 18:03   #8

Yeah but I think that Possum could have fought it and won but he didn't O.o
Old 07/12/2010, 19:09   #9

Point proven? Not exactly.

How many pservers are there, and how long have they been around? Now, how many of them have they ever shutdown? One.

There is a point to ponder.

It was the specific attention drawn to the server by the nub players who repeatedly flooded OS with advertisement that eventually lead to it's end. Yes, Possum may have drawn a nice sized crowd and made a good amount of money from the server, but not nearly enough to impede on Aeria's profits enough for them to give a ****.

It wasn't until after the foolish adverts flooding OS on a daily basis that they took action.

Stick to the proper mediums for advertisements. Keep strict rules and enforcement thereof on adverts, and this is less of a threat. Granted, you will always have those who simply do not care what is asked of them in respect to adverts of the server, but for those who do, it helps.

It's simply a matter of keeping the limelight coming from the proper direction.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2010, 20:19   #10

Agreeing with taurian83 here. AG don't give a **** about ANY pserver. They are puny in their eyes. Ofcourse AG lost a bunch of players, but just login OS, go bootleggery on Lailah and wait. Once your computer is done crashing youll see its more filled then ever. AG still got their pockets filled and doesn't undertake action UNTIL you start ****ing around on there. Just stick to Shaiya top ** sites, EPvPers and R@**zone etc., just to play safe. Ofcouse you can pm your ingame friends on OS to join you, this is not a problems since OS is that filled they wont check every pm since ittl take years. Just keep it out of tradechat / areachat and regular chat, ESPECIALLY in bigger crowded area's.

Danco1990