Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[As Requested] Video Tutorial for Setting up the Shaiya Private Server

Discussion on [As Requested] Video Tutorial for Setting up the Shaiya Private Server within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old 09/05/2010, 00:08   #106

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,777
indead people are childish. but then again there is a report button
Old 09/05/2010, 19:59   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by NocturnalSniper View Post
I removed because after i worked for 6 months building shaiya nemesis even had all the names registered even on here he comes along and calls his shaiya nemesis.

after all the help i gave on here to be treated like that was and is unacceptable.
people on this forum defended him for his actions so i decided i didn't need to help out people who didn't even care enough to give a little respect to the people that was helping them.

he braggs about how good he is at server but just this year in Febuary he could not even get a server running. look up his post's he hasn't been in the shaiya server buisness until after evo closed and he started trying to make his own.

funny thing was with all his bragging about him knowing how to secure servers he got hacked worse than anybody else. causing his server to fail and giving the shaiya nemesis name a bad taste forever.

he is a child and i don't deal with children i was here to help people not be taken advantage by some punk on a power trip.
I agree with you nocturnal cuse in the video u said Please do not use this name on your server. Probably, yes he is a child only children can not understand wat are you saying them and why.
And Thanks for your help appreciate it bro.
Old 09/21/2010, 10:46   #108

could someone give me a copy of it set up
Old 11/12/2010, 16:47   #109

Sorry for necro-ing but.....

I shared this account before with a friend before i even got on ePvPers just to see if there were hacks available, yes i used to hack OS and playing instead of setting up servers, but the truth is i work on servers longer them most of you people think. My server files are worked on for 2 years, and i helped 10x as much people as you did noc... MY server got attacked that much because it got too popular, and after EACH attack i learn, and avoid it. Setting up a server and changing some names is childsplay. Try getting a big server instead of a small server for you and your friends, maintenance and upkeep is WAY harder then setting a server up. I changed my password on ePvPers and claimed this account to be mine. I was working with servers long before i got registered on these forums.You got no right to accuse me of anything, heck i had the domain registered, you had a few free services, whooptiedoo for you. Quite dissapointed how some people think. BTW, "my" older posts are not mine. Like i said, i shared an account. Why under my name? becasuse i made this account to browse for hacks, and my friend used to be in social groups making hacks, he got bored and tried servers too like me since i didnt want to teach him since he was quite... a slow student let's say. Enough of my necroing...

[EDIT]

Im older then most of you...
Old 04/24/2011, 03:22   #110

I have been all over these forums and keep seeing messages like this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sven.heyens View Post
Hmmm,... hello all ,

i saw the instructions on the vids this time the database is really good and completed =) but i cannot connect on the server patch config -_-" only pause , is this because about my administration permissions ? ( i turn the UAC off ) or is it because i use the wrong SQL servername ? ... because , i use the the ComputerName.. i'm not sure of it?
WHAT is the heck is the SOLUTION to getting the services to not go back to pause after a few secs...???

I'm on Vista Home basic and had all this running once before...but I can't seem to get the services to stay on...

Help? Anyone?