Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EP5 data.saf files...

Discussion on EP5 data.saf files... within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question EP5 data.saf files...

Hi, anyone knows why i cant extract files from data.saf? i have ep5 stuffs same like worldshaiya, but i can extract from there only Cash.SData.
Have anyone Item.SData and Monster.SData with EP5 stuffs? or how to extract them? i tryed programs and cant extract them ;/

EDIT:
OK i have fixed it, i found error, i forgot rename files from data to update.saf and .sah and after this impossible is extract any of files from data.saf.
Topic closed ^^ sry
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Extracted c3.wdf & data.wdf files.
05/04/2018 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 36 Replies
Extracted c3.wdf & data.wdf files. Plus c3 & data folders patch 4351. For all you budding editors. 2 files for c3.wdf 1 file for c3 folder patch 4351 3 files for data.wdf 1 file for data folder patch 4351 All in .rar format with 10% recovery record.
[Req] I need the data files..
07/24/2010 - MapleStory - 0 Replies
Hey, Can someone run the ThePack SQL and give me the Data folder for it? Because im doing other stuff too that involves with other stuff such as WAMP5, XAMPP and i cannot download Wamp.. So can someone download the Attached SQL and go to C:\wamp\mysql\data and rar the odinms and attach it or something? Please and thanks.
Fling mount data base files and sever files
03/07/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 15 Replies
well i think i have found the flying mounts so if u guys want to have a look here is the link for u to download the database files and all the other stuff u need for it Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire Cerdits to 4fcom Good luck
How do i unpack data files?
11/08/2009 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
I've made a new crc folder but the problem im haveing is unpacking the pack files and the data/data file wont come up if i dont unpack if any1 can help thank you