Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problems with GRB

Discussion on Problems with GRB within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problems with GRB

Can anyone give me a hand, im try to get GRB workin on my server an i wanna change the day an time that it happens can someone give me a hand there? Thanks

Insane Shaiya Game Master
-Lynch-
Old 04/13/2010, 18:47   #2

PSM_Client\Bin\Data Map.ini

[SET_ZONE_50]
MapType = F
CreateType = R
CreateTime = (0, 21, 1) 0=Sunday 1=Monday.........., 21 = Time
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2010, 23:33   #3

Thanks for ur help man i really appricate it

Insane Shaiya Game Master
-Lynch-

Similar Threads Similar Threads
bot problems
03/14/2010 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
I can start walker etc but i got no skill and item list :/ but walker works i use IG walker and i have vista 64 bit mh :P pls help *EDIT* http://img442.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=prob2r.jpg
5165 Problems! 2 problems!
02/28/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Okay so NOW I get these 2 problems in ma command prompt window of ma source... 2 problems: I really need help since I dunno wtf is the problem on 1 and 2...I'd appreciate it!
[Problems] Source 5165 All Problems
11/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Hello Everyone, Ok i will put All my problems here So i hope noone spamming and Say Go learn C# and w/e 1-RegPage: fixed all by adding  to the start of the pass and  to the end of the pass. its working okay and when i create character and try to rejoin the game close with itself Note: When i make From NewestCOServer Cmd it works fine and the game dont close i mean i want other players to make thier own accounts and dont ask me to make them The Accounts they want. 2-Lottery: Cant...
[Problems]Having problems in Cabal Wudijt
07/01/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
1>im having problems in registering in Wudijt can anyone help me give me working link 2>i cant seem to update my red cabal online is it offline? 3>when i load Cabal.exe the cabal window will just dissapear please help me,i followed everyone's advice but it doesnt work, can anyone tell me what the real problem? thanks! ^_^