Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Revolution Shaiya in need of a Developer

Discussion on Revolution Shaiya in need of a Developer within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Revolution Shaiya in need of a Developer

Hey guys, Im Mac, and im the GM of Revolution Shaiya, this server will probably be one of the best (i am not saying this from my stand point but i have many people who think my ideas on the server will be amazing)

My soul problem?
My developer just quit and i am stuck at the alpha stage of my server
(I have multiple stages that i will discuss in private emails with potential developers)

What am i looking for?
Someone who is dependable and reliable, A VERY good hex editor, c++ editor, and or html fluent person, someone who can set up a crappy server on my computer just for me and 3-5 testers to play at a time to get the major bugs worked out which will later be remade or moved to a dedicated server, and later be a full time helper in making the ideas come to reality (in the game)

What i have.
The funds necissary to keep the server on a dedicated site for minimum 3 years, 5 testers for alpha, and about 200-300 people lined up to play it when it opens.

How much am i willing to give?
50% of the profit (after the monthly bills are payed for about atleast $100 put into saving)
This will be my server as much as it is yours and so you will be getting the profits from it.

How much is 50%?
Well seeing as other shaiya private servers that are extremly successful make upwards of 3k-10k a month from donations,
a whole **** ton.

What is so special about SRevo?
It will offer admins who WILL NOT see prices get out of control and will take a stand against that stuff, influencial ideas unmatched by the competition, AND a die hard administration willing to meet the needs of the players.

If you are interested in this, please, PLEASE contact me at

Thank you all for reading this and i hope my future developer is out there, somewhere.

Love you all
(Future) [GM]Mac
Old 04/01/2010, 09:05   #2

Your give 50% profit and your dev quit... Hmmm
Old 04/01/2010, 22:36   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderxc View Post
Good point...
Old 04/02/2010, 07:26   #4

Well the back ground story on my old developer is that we go to school together, and he was being lazy and basically crapping around for a month, so i told him either quit or finish setting up the server in 24 hours (he only had 2 hours of work to do) and he quit... So thats the story on that one if you must know.
Old 04/02/2010, 07:35   #5

Ah. I'd help you if I could, but I have no clue how to use SQL. However, if you ever do get it running, I'll come try it for sure!
Old 04/02/2010, 07:37   #6

Haha thanks kaotic... yea im looking for a developer like mega time... I wish they were easy to find/not working for other crappy servers.
Old 04/09/2010, 00:15   #7

Developer

Hi im [GS]Insane for Insane Shaiya and have some experience as a gm and upkeep. I also have done alot of editing as far as the Hex coding goes, but im not fluent. I would like to help out where i can, but i can't promise that i can do EVERYTHING that you need done, but i can definitely put some mindset into it.

PHP isn't my strong suit, but i do know how to properly maintain SQL.

If you need any additional info let me know.

Visit me on to take a look and to browse some of my ideas if you would like. Insane Shaiya is still in beta though (keep that in mind). Just want to show you some of my work.

Thanks

[GM]INSANE
Old 04/10/2010, 15:36   #8

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 6,628
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderxc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaotic_Lord View Post
Good point...
Hell be lucky if he even finds a Dev.
The developer does all the work and than gets nothing....
i guess "Good point" huh ?
Old 05/09/2010, 22:03   #9

Hello

sadfadfgdfaaaa
Old 05/10/2010, 09:11   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemanmac View Post
Hey guys, Im Mac, and im the GM of Revolution Shaiya, this server will probably be one of the best (i am not saying this from my stand point but i have many people who think my ideas on the server will be amazing)

My soul problem?
My developer just quit and i am stuck at the alpha stage of my server
(I have multiple stages that i will discuss in private emails with potential developers)

What am i looking for?
Someone who is dependable and reliable, A VERY good hex editor, c++ editor, and or html fluent person, someone who can set up a crappy server on my computer just for me and 3-5 testers to play at a time to get the major bugs worked out which will later be remade or moved to a dedicated server, and later be a full time helper in making the ideas come to reality (in the game)

What i have.
The funds necissary to keep the server on a dedicated site for minimum 3 years, 5 testers for alpha, and about 200-300 people lined up to play it when it opens.

How much am i willing to give?
50% of the profit (after the monthly bills are payed for about atleast $100 put into saving)
This will be my server as much as it is yours and so you will be getting the profits from it.

How much is 50%?
Well seeing as other shaiya private servers that are extremly successful make upwards of 3k-10k a month from donations,
a whole crap ton.

What is so special about SRevo?
It will offer admins who WILL NOT see prices get out of control and will take a stand against that stuff, influencial ideas unmatched by the competition, AND a die hard administration willing to meet the needs of the players.

If you are interested in this, please, PLEASE contact me at

Thank you all for reading this and i hope my future developer is out there, somewhere.

Love you all
(Future) [GM]Mac
Hmm...amusing. Didn't research servers name much did ya?

also found at:

aka

lame.
Old 05/10/2010, 17:46   #11

Wow what a noob .. I almost finished my server for now.
And i did it all alone.

There is NO WAY wasting 50% to someone who is doing NOTHING (such as you, dear Applelover).
Anyways, "rEVOLUTION" was fake all the time.
There was no other team-member, it was all about you. And seems like your way too stupid to finish the job yourself.

Asking for help allways means to give a clear reason.
Nobody will accept 50% of profil while he/she is doing 99% of all the work.

Greetings,
Markus
Old 05/10/2010, 20:57   #12

While I am of conscience enough mind to know the "r" prior to EVOLUTION was a typo, I would like to point out that the comment is not in reference to my server "rEvolution" which will be launching for beta service on the 17th.

Or at least I would hope not as it has no solid ground used in our direction.

Anyway, my post wasn't geared as a flame. Just meaning to point out that not only was the name in use, but also advertised and preparing to launch. Could cause some confusion.

Best of luck to you both and your servers.
Old 05/12/2010, 09:31   #13

And rEvolution has nothing to do with the previous Devs and Admins of the former Evolution. It's just someone trying to tap in on our former player-base.
I wish you the best of luck with your private Server but don't mislead players into believing the former Evo staff have anything to do with it when they don't.
Old 05/12/2010, 10:30   #14

Guys this guy is trying to trick u this server website has 10-15 memebers and the so called GM is named [GM]Pozz hmmmm seems a little bit odd this guy is just a fake dont buy into the BS
Old 05/12/2010, 15:02   #15

excuse me but... how can you bash someone like that, who actually THINKS of players?

tell me the name of 1 current p-server. which does something for their players entertainment or their Players rights?
if you now tell me about free Nostrums and daily Boss-Spawn events, im gonna let you feel how it is to get bashed like this.

Possum, as much as i respect you for making such a great server and as much as i love your works, i cant understand your attemp of making the owner look like a name stealer or something... he simply wants to give everyone who loved your server, a similar playing atmosphere and service. what is to say against that? i don't get it.. you should actually be proud that someone loved your server so much that he doesnt want to let it die.

i know GM Pozz... yeah the name may be a bit copied.. i dont know.
but he is a really friendly guy and he is really thinking about how to make the server amusing for the players, and not money-making for himself !

pls show at least a BIT respect, this is no "Copy" or something, so there is no need to bash it.. please-.-