Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

dds. files for the ladder in Auction House?

Discussion on dds. files for the ladder in Auction House? within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
dds. files for the ladder in Auction House?

Hi! was just wondering if anyone knew the name of the dds files that make up the ladder in the auction house. I've been looking everywhere and i cant find it- it's driving me nuts
Old 06/13/2015, 05:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
If you have extracted the data .sah with either LPH or Nubness tool Data/Entity/Texture/ bld_ladder.dds is most likely the one your looking for.

Tags
ah ladder dds

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Auction House Ladder
10/30/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 6 Replies
Does Anybody know the file for the auction house ladder in Entity>Texture i looked for it and i searched threads but the ones i found did not list the ladder file.
help me for auction house bug fix
07/10/2011 - Rappelz - 1 Replies
help me
Auction house
12/17/2010 - Archlord - 9 Replies
I am trying to figure out how to put something up for sell.
Auction house
10/26/2009 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
Hi, Any of u guys have managed to find hack for the auction house?? I've tried but came up with nothing good till now. If someone know something more please give me some hints..
auction house
08/21/2008 - RF Online - 2 Replies
auction house still dupping in 2.1.6 , tested on poa, gamespirate(closed auctionhouse lol), supreme, amazing(sucks incomplete 2.1.6 servr files, can use all cheats). and some servers r dupping in bank , the process is same of Ep1 but using some tools... anybody know about this