Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can login on VM but cannot on host OS

Discussion on Can login on VM but cannot on host OS within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can login on VM but cannot on host OS

I followed the tutorial on setting up the VM, server, etc. and got everything running as expected.

I edited the game.exe and was unable to connect to the server from my host OS (with the ip in the client set to the IPv4 address you get from ipconfig). Then I copied the client onto my VM and edited the IP to 127.0.0.1 and it connected fine.

I have tried with Windows Firewall on (with the ports opened both through the firewall and router) and completely off. My VM network adapter is set to bridged (as per the VM tutorial). I can ping the VM's LAN IP and I get a reply each time. I can connect to the internet from the VM.

I don't understand why I cannot connect to the server from my Guest OS. Any help would be much appreciated.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] DEDICATED SERVER HOST + SERVERFILE + CLIENT + AUTOPATCHER + HOST PATCHER
06/23/2014 - Metin2 Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, i sell my server (because i haven't time for play). This server is already start (not public but you can public it). Info: Game 34k + client and db 34k Launcher with argument and it start only whit autopatcher! Lv max 150 but you can change it on core of channel Pet system + Horse (+Bonus) Costume system (type 28)
SELL SERVERFILE + CLIENT +(GRATIS) HOST + AUTOPATCHER AND HOST FOR PATCHER [DEDICATED
05/24/2014 - Metin2 Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, I sell my serverfile because i don't have more time for metin2.. If you want this file add me on skype: steven.melis (this file is more cheaper) Info file: -34k file game and launcher -Auto patch md5 +host and launcher with argument for start -level max 250 but now is 150 (you can change it on config in channel/core -gameplay tested and i have set exp lv 1-100 -language italiano -more map ( 4world by lusha and more)
P-Server kickt alle anderen außer den Host(Ich) nach dem Login raus
08/26/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hallo Liebe Com, Ich habe mich hier angemeldet, da ich ein riesen Problem mit meinem Hamachi Metin2 P-Server habe. Ich habe dieses Forum schon von oben bis unten durchforstet... Ich habe -die Daroo Serverfiles von 2013 -den Server mit Virtual Box erstellt -die Daroo Portmaps -via FileZilla geprüft welche Channelports eingestellt sind und mit Notepad++ Die Serverinfo.py angepasst. die root.eix/epk stimmen also, sowie die Serverip.cfg. -Hamachi am laufen mit den anderen membern im...