Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lazy.

Discussion on Lazy. within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lazy.

Is ther ANY pvp server out there? Like, you spawn in AH, you get the best gear from the AH NPC/Item mall and go straight to PVP? Like Shaiya Divine (To bad it's down and Spectral sucks so hard compared to Divine Shaiya).

Please note that I'm not here to make any drama or hate.

If you got something please hit me up here or on skype!
Thanks.
Old 12/05/2014, 07:53   #2

try those free shaiya in the community
Old 12/05/2014, 09:07   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaiyaDead View Post
try those free shaiya in the community
Duh dude...
Please name some of the "free shaiya in the community" -.-
As far as I know there are only ONE good pvp server out there. And that is Free Shaiya.
The problem with Free Shaiya is that it's way to old and the old players there got like 80 restarts ( If you know what that is) and most of them got around 50+ restarts.
Old 12/11/2014, 05:30   #4

Shaiya Divine Was not even close to the log in and pvp thing your talking about ;x, it had more farm in it to get good than most servers nowadays. just we had so many players online at that time of the pserver golden age that it did not matter what your gears looked like you would be good in pvp.

Anyways Since the recent update I did in spectral yesterday, its now VERY Close to log in - PvP
30 pvp is a 99% Free zone, the 1% is GM Rolls dropping @ Canta Boss
60 pvp there is only 1 lapis to be farmed, and you obtain GM Rolls / Links / Levels While pvping.
So idk how much more, log in and pvp, you can get than that.
Old 12/13/2014, 15:16   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevIndugo View Post
Shaiya Divine Was not even close to the log in and pvp thing your talking about.
Don't you remember your own server lol?
Maybe this video can help you remember:

As I remember it you could get the best gear via donation/PvP Reward. There was many sets for free in the item mall. You could get the "second best gear" via OI. And it WAS a "log in and pvp".

Anyway Divine was one of the best servers I've ever played. Credit goes to the staff team!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/14/2014, 10:00   #6

Thanks, we are trying to get there as before but the shaiya community is not how it was back then hehe.
Now currently on my server there is only free sets, and pvp reward set.
and free lapis
Old 12/14/2014, 16:45   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevIndugo View Post
Thanks, we are trying to get there as before but the shaiya community is not how it was back then hehe.
and free lapis
You can STILL get back the old Shaiya Divine. This whole new thing with the wings, the look on the pvp rank, new skills etc is not so "cool" anymore (My opinion).
I wish there was a server with original sets, original pvp rank icon, original skills etc. And what's up with the Anime photos when you select dark or light?
I mean that ain't Shaiya. Shaiya is just getting worse and worse...

How will Shaiya be in 3 years?
Old 12/19/2014, 01:58   #8

Visit this website :
Its free server All items are free in Auction House!!!
DP/ Kill
x125 Kill
Always PvP day and Night

IGN: ChildrenOfGOD
Character: Fighter
GuildMaster: [Abuyog]Leyte
Old 12/19/2014, 11:38   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by #BurnGotYaBitch View Post
As far as I know there are only ONE good pvp server out there. And that is Free Shaiya.
The problem with Free Shaiya is that it's way to old and the old players there got like 80 restarts ( If you know what that is) and most of them got around 50+ restarts.
But thanks anyway
Old 12/26/2014, 10:01   #10

Try this server " Shaiya NepHeLium ", I'm always on evolution and with the first gears on IM you can PVP VS Old Players
Old 12/27/2014, 10:25   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by momocruz View Post
Try this server " Shaiya NepHeLium ", I'm always on evolution and with the first gears on IM you can PVP VS Old Players
That server have been up for like 6 months now and I've watched how many that's online and as far as I have seen, there are not many players there. The maximum amount of players that have been on for the past two days are 8 (I might be wrong).
But thanks anyway.
Old 12/27/2014, 23:53   #12

Quote:
Is ther ANY pvp server out there? Like, you spawn in AH, you get the best gear from the AH NPC/Item mall and go straight to PVP? Like Shaiya Divine (To bad it's down and Spectral sucks so hard compared to Divine Shaiya).
Sure Shaiya Divine was the best server since 2011 and i think we can't back to it! and i hope everything back as before. because old servers better than now.

Quote:
and free lapis
I hope you get back the server and you added this features

Quote:
I'm agree with #BurnGotYaBitch, but momoruz that new server! we need old server that have feature like "Divine Shaiya or Shaiya Fidelity or Shaiya Android Or Shaiya Orgasme etc... !

Check it out :

Tags
laziness.