Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Web register problems

Discussion on Web register problems within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Web register problems

Hey guys
Does anyone know why every time I try to make a account on my web register it says "could not open socket". Tried a few things to fix it but still didn't work.
Old 11/12/2014, 17:01   #2

Old 11/12/2014, 18:20   #3

Any possibility to elaborate for my colleague.

Ok well since many do not seem to want to help a fellow lover of the game get there server running how about I offer $50.00 to contact Rosea and if you can get his server running ill send you $50.00 through paypal.

And Yes I tried to read many of the notes and could not find anything believed to have fixed the issue. Hence why I am asking.
Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Register page Problems
01/05/2015 - EO PServer Hosting - 19 Replies
Warning: mysql_connect() : Connecting to 3.22, 3.23 & 4.0 is not supported. Server is 4.0.18-nt in C:\AppServ\www\config.php on line 16 Warning: mysql_connect() : Connecting to 3.22, 3.23 & 4.0 servers is not supported in C:\AppServ\www\config.php on line 16 Warning: mysql_select_db() : Connecting to 3.22, 3.23 & 4.0 is not supported. Server is 4.0.18-nt in C:\AppServ\www\config.php on line 17 Warning: mysql_select_db() : Connecting to 3.22, 3.23 & 4.0 servers is not supported in...
2 problems with register acc creation
09/13/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
right i been working on my server for the day now and i come to the point to try creating my acc instead of using the test one i tryed the query way but it says wrong id/pass and i got a website on xammp and i get loads of errors heres a few i get on register.php Warning: mysql_connect() : Connecting to 3.22, 3.23 & 4.0 is not supported. Server is 4.0.18-nt in C:\xampp\htdocs\config.php on line 16 Warning: mysql_connect() : Connecting to 3.22, 3.23 & 4.0 servers is not supported in...
Inline Asm -> Wert aus Register in anderes Register schreiben
03/17/2012 - C/C++ - 17 Replies
Huhu, die Frage klingt vielleicht etwas Blöd, aber ich würde gerne wissen, wie ich den Wert eines Registers in ein anderes schreiben kann. Wenn ich mov verwende wird lediglich die Speicheradresse auf das andere Register geschrieben und ich brauche den Wert in die Speicheradresse die mein Register hält. Mein Inline Asm Code sieht folgendermaßen aus: char *command; code = "insert 1"; _asm {
Register Page problems
11/15/2011 - Rappelz Private Server - 6 Replies
Hi, I cant launch Apache in XAMPP all ports are freemake all from guide & version of XAMPP is as on video... http://i42.tinypic.com/24m6tm1.jpg