Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Makings for a Great server

Discussion on The Makings for a Great server within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb The Makings for a Great server

I wanted to post this because I have played lots and lots of server all of which was ok in there own ways none of which was what I would rate as great

list of ideas and things that would make a server great

1: I think the makings of a great server is a gold based server where gold is the most important thing there.

2: the idea of everything is free is great but wouldn't help the server stay alive not all things have to be free or farmable just cheap for people 99% of all items should be farmable even if the rate is kinda low and not at 1% I think the lowest drop rate should be no lower then 20%

3: the speed in which the server runs is very important no one likes a laggy and slow server

4: custom new and unique gear we all want to be different in some way or another or just to stand out from others in simple terms

5: I see a lot about server not being over power but think a lot of adm and ect. do not really understand the real meaning of it just because you have enchants to 20 on all the gears doesn't make it over powering have this and not have a way to counter the attack power is overpowering we all like hitting hard I love the idea of 20 enchant weapons but adm have to offer abs and higher lvl lapis to counter this or to just increase the hp given on the gear problem solved and every is happy high enchants and increase gear hp .

6: so tired of seeing low lvl lapis in all these servers and tired of seeing restrictions in lower lvl pvp zones this is what kills the 15 and 30 pvp zones
not everyone likes or only lives to pay the max lvl pvp zones

7: kill rates x1 x2 kills you suck no one likes these rates it makes pvp for the new people way out of balance most people don't mind dying but to keep dying be cause you unable to keep up with kills of someone lets say has the pink star and your just no joining makes people want to leave your server I say min kill rate x20 max x50 and maybe a bonus of more for events

8: have a good staff here is some bad ideas I have seen letting your staff police the trade chat harassing players about using caps in names and what not I can understand is someone is abusing the caps in trade over and over ,
given staff to much power staff is here to help us and the adm not to punish the players and nothing else

9: good idea I have seen is making near by towns for players this cuts running times down and focuses pvp a plus any way you look at it seen this idea in league of shaiya

10: making farming zones for new players with out being harassed by apposing forces and making the pvp zones better for farming but with the risk of being attacked

11: enchant %s 1% sucks ass for free enchants if your enchanting to 20 no one wants to spend a hour enchanting to 20 it don't have to be 100% again min rate should be like example 1-10 = 100%, 11-15 = 50%, and 16- 20 = 20% also make sure your items stay in there slots so that people don't have to keep adding the same items over and over this is a pain and everyone hates it

12: doing away with gm enchants and rerolls in a way people don't like having to wait on other people so make a npc that will do all these things this gives gms and adm room to focus more on making the game better and keep them in better moods this helps us all

13: I hate and I hate when you get free items and the count starts at 10 make the count on the item start at max so if we are throwing away free items we don't have to enter the number

14: another pain in the but is the if you give 999 skill points or limitless skill points do away with the confirm button aka the ok but that pops up after to click to lvl that skill up there is no need for this button if you can get all the skills to max

15: OI times should be made to where everything and play that zone not just one time zone and it sucks if its only once a week oi should open every 12 hours on the chosen days

16: boss and events times should be posted on the main website listed with a counter for the time it will spawn next

17: every sit should have a listed forum on it for that server this helps new players and beginners to the whole game learn with out bugging others in there game play

18: instant lvls is a must for all sites shaiya is known for its pvp we all come here for that reason spending weeks or months lvling so we can do so sucks and ill be the first to leave your server

19: MM aka monster madness we all love it but there are some improvements that could be made. mm brings people to a zone spawning mobs meant for higher lvl zones is a no no don't do it spawning 100 at one time all in one place also sucks can you say lag try speading out the spawn points do like 20 here when they die spawn 20 more in a different spot on the map make it fun not annoying with lag \

20: grb same thing with oi not all people play the same time zone make it open twice in the same day or a different time on another day

21: bags any item bags that can be farmed in bulk I guess you can say sucks you spend hours opening bags for example regium bags usually on most servers can be farmed 255 every 30 to 60 mins 510 bags takes someone about 1 hour to open and sort the items these bags shouldn't be here the mobs should drop the listed items that the bag drops so the items auto stack other bags that the drop % is much less or harder to farm this is ok there is much less bags to open so please take this into mind we are here to play not spend hours opening bags

22: donation options cant beat paypal its fast and easy just about everyone has used it if they ever played this game before us it its a easy tool that makes our lives easier

23: free gear 4 tops and 4 weapons in each package hate having to buy the same package 4 times and throw away things we don't need

in all the servers I played the max lvl pvp zone was always the most used but not everyone likes the max lvl zone lots of us like 15 and 30 pvp zones I have seen lots of great max lvl zones but few and fewer lower lvl zone why the lack of options to what you can do with a lower lvl most servers restrict enchants of any kind this sucks the limit use of flash and stat lapis only letting people us lvl 5 lapis and dual lvl 1-4s open this zones to enchants and high lvl lapis the increase of hp in the gear will account for the increase of attack power making the pvp balance and opening these zones to other players

take in mind this is only a idea this is what I have been looking and I have played shaiya sense the first days it was released and if im still looking for this I know others are to use these ideas or don't that is each persons choice
but one day someone will use this idea and make one of the best servers out there and ill be there playing it

feel free to leave your own ideas maybe someone will take them to heart and make a great server
Old 08/14/2014, 16:03   #2

Well i have to say i disagree with most of your opinions there. Some of the things you point out would have simple effects of making things easier for the players, but not exactly game changing additions.

Your point on kill rate being 20x or more to help "balance" for instance.. Where is the logic in that statement for causing or generating more balance. If you increase the kill rate, then people still get the top ranks before new players. So in theory, more kill rate makes it MORE unbalanced for the new players, as older players would be an even higher rank with more rewards/stats rewarded than the official 1x or other lower rates would.

Your other point on instant levels being a must. Not necessarily true. Yes Shaiya is a PvP game but alot of players, myself included like the feeling of building a character up from scratch, earning what your character gains, including building strength with leveling up and enjoying everything the game has to offer (if of course the leveling is done correctly in the server, which is very seldom done these days, unfortunately)
Leveling exp should be fixed, and not just increased by 100% etc, it needs to be completely rebuilt from scratch and mobs / quests exp redone to match the new exp system. That is why most leveling servers you can breeze through the first 40 levels, but then get stuck at 1 level a day from there onwards, with no real level appropriate content available to go with the leveling.

And your final point about adding higher tier items to the 15 / 30 zones to bring "balance". Again, how does this bring balance? The lower zones have lower items/lapis etc because the characters dont have as much base stats/hp/mp/sp or skill points to challenge that of the higher level zones. Making them a lower numbered copy of the top level zone does nothing but imbalance it and draw everyone to the lower zones instead of highers, because it's quicker kills and generally free from "donation" advantages.

The problem with Shaiya these days is everyone is expecting to be given everything on a silver platter without any, or much effort on their own part. Too many servers come up without much effort put into them, making it not worth any effort on the players part. Too many "admins / devs" looking for the "easy" no effort route, and too many players happy with just accepting that, instead of demanding better and more effort.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 08/14/2014, 23:05   #3

What you see as a list of 'how a server should be', I see it as a list of 'things that ruined shaiya'.
Especially points 5, 6 and 7.

And that 'kill x 20+' thing... I can't understand why ppl even suggest that. It makes a ultra fake rank, incentivates padding, and again, it makes a fake rank.

The overpower, is simply, game wasn't designed for players to have 10000+ attack or defense. Plus 80% skills becomes useless unless you edit all of them.
15 and 30 becomes just a 'lets use auto attack and see who die first'.

I agree with Truth1010, 'everyone is expecting to be given everything on a silver platter'.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/15/2014, 02:07   #4

I would have to disagree people say that having high enchants and high lvl lapis in lower lvl zones is to much but if the damage is balances with the hp or even with abs lapis then really there is not much of a change the only thing different is the crit rate and the amount of the damage and the damage might look more but really its not lets use tactics as a example lets say good hp is 5k and a good attack damage is 1k crit so it takes about 5 hits to kill someone but on another server good hp is 15k and a good crit is 3k still 5 hits to kill nothing has change the numbers are bigger and the result is the same only different is now people have more options on how to build there toons because of more lapis to choose from and people can get 95% crit rates with out ice cream or nos

and adding the items don't bring balance it bring people to those zones where in most server the 15 and 30 zones are dead and max zones of so full people are lagging
part of the appeal of this game is to have a toon you build how you wanted giving the people this option in lower lvl zones cant hurt the server it only gives more options and creativity

and the kill rate lets say you have a server that is 2 years old there is 30 plus pink stars maxed out gear and you have new players join on that server where is there chance to compete if the kill rate is x1 die for a year or so until they leech enough kills to rate high enough to be able to compete with pink stars the purpose of higher kill rates is a shorting of the time of new players getting pushed around give a chance to compete with a visible light at the end of the tunnel this gives a server growth people are no longer leaving your server they can not compete on they are staying

and last the instant leveling and all of the listed items above are all my opinion im sure there are some people who like spending time lvling up toons I am not one I don't like quests and I don't like lvling but again this is my opinion

but I do like the feed back good or bad doesn't matter im sure someone starting a new server will read and take mine or others opinions on some of the matters listed and maybe create a nice server

sorry for any miss spelling and what not. just got home from work and didn't look anything over before posting it
Old 08/15/2014, 10:48   #5

I believe your problem with the kill rate stems from servers that have too big advantages given to the higher ranked players. Too big a difference between free, farmed, pvp or donation gears is what leads to that unbalance of "older" players. And in all fairness, why not rewards the older, more server experienced players with the stronger equipment. They've worked for that gear over the 2 years you suggested, why give a new player what they worked 2 years to gain, in 1 week.. it's hardly fair, or balanced.. it just leans to a quick, lazy, thoughtless fix.. that doesn't really fix anything but the cries of low ranks.

And you are right for the instant leveling, some players do like to log in, link gear, and pvp right away. But on all, or 99% of servers I've seen/played that are set up like that, once the pvp dies, everyone is bored and sits in AH or capitals, waiting for the next stream of pvp.. THAT inst what Shaiya is, that's just a fast track to what 90% of players couldn't attain on official, so it makes those players happy for the short term.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2014, 15:38   #6

you make a good point im not saying you don't and yes I think the older players should be rewarded for there time spent. if everything in game was free and nothing was earned then there would be no point to it. example of this would be as if everyone had all the cheat codes to a game and could do anything they wanted. that wouldnt be fun at all

i do believe people should have to work for what they want i just don't believe it should take 1 or 2 years to get there and no im not say they should get a pink star in a month or even 2 but for those who work full time and is only able to play 3 or 4 hours a day well with x1 kills your looking at years to gain a pink star vs those who play full time

like for me on phoenix server i gained roughly about 600 kills a day and thats with me only playing about 3 hours a day now figure that into how long it would take someone to gain kill ranks to someone with a pink star so we could have equal stats

everyone wants something to be rewarded for it makes the game worth playing but 2 years or maybe more to get it that's just depressing i have seen some server that have higher kill rates but offered extended rewards for resetting rank and earning more pink stars this i think is a good idea because it keeps people with a goal of what they are working for plus they get to keep some if not all there kill rank stats

some of the nicer server i played was tactics, the old republic, and league of shaiya all of which have good things about them and bad

my opinion

tactics

is great loved it couldn't really play in they're max lvl zone because to the massive amounts of people there hard to join full raids and lots of lag do to the amount of people in that zone

30 zone pretty much nothing there only boss farmers no enchants, lapis lvl restrictions why play 30 zone when you can get more options on you gear in the max zone this zone had no appeal to it other then joining in for boss farming

15 zone there was pvp but really you had 2 chooses either be a rec build to live longer and gain ranks or go full str or int for ok dps either way not much fun to either stand and do nothing or make a fast kill and die again here no options of a really custom build only 2 choices both that sucked

there was a 60 zone also but it was always dead just boss farmers

the game over all was set up pretty well but lacked the option of a truly custom build for the lower lvl zones

The Old Republic

basically a copy of tactics found a lot of good people here the game was set up the same as tactics but with a few more improvements still lower zones 15,30,60 dead no pvp at all only max lvl zone

League of Shaiya

this server has a lot i like about it and yes there is pvp in all the zones 15,30 and 75-85 the difference between this server and all the others is this one is it have no lapis restrictions and enchant restrictions for lower lvl zones

15 pvp is great pretty much always on going well balanced even beginners can compete from day one yes you still die a lot but your still able to get and make kills

30 pvp small pvp here but still pvp i found that with great gear i was still dieing a lot and unable to get kills only difference between me and them was the pvp rank and being unable to get kills makes it hard to gain rank so really no point in playing that zone

75-85 zone always pvp unions full or close to it most of the time good pvp not great there was 1 down fall to this zone and it was because of the way there server was build when you start you lvl 75 this puts you not only out ranked but out lvled also and if you ever tried to kill a 60 toon with your 30 just don't happen to well being at lower lvl then someone puts you at a big disadvantage your damage is reduced and your hit rate kinda like a 15 toon trying to kill a lvl 30 boss the up side is they give you 2 ways to gain more lvls 1 being make pink star and get a gm lvl increase whichs gives you + 1 lvl and the other is every week youll gain 2 lvls so your looking at 5 weeks to get at the equal lvl as the other players

down sides
staffs here gs are useless here all they seem to do is police the trade chat for people using caps and its a bit annoying to everyone they are unexperienced and lack game knowledge

the system is based on gm letters giving you gm links, rerolls and ect. so the server is farm based which isn't a bad thing it pushing everyone to meet head on at bosses the down side to this is the exchange of letters there was no npc added for trading in letters for what you wanted so your forced to wait and wait for the adm to come online and trade the letters for you this sucks most people want what they want when they want it waiting sucks also the main website has no listed forums and trying to get game info for beginners is a big pain

out of all the servers i tried i like this one the most even with all the flaws it has with a little work it could be a great server just needs a few upgrades
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2014, 17:43   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark.Teal1982 View Post
I wanted to post this because I have played lots and lots of server all of which was ok in there own ways none of which was what I would rate as great

list of ideas and things that would make a server great
gonna give an opinion on a few of these

Quote:
1: I think the makings of a great server is a gold based server where gold is the most important thing there.
Gold or Trade based are fine but it has to be decided on what the economy should be like. Similar to how OS was for a while gold and trade based systems dont mesh well unless the trade items can be obtained fairly easy. If a server wants a gold based economy they cant be dropping fortune coins or massive quantities of gold. Trade based economies are the same the items that are mainly focused on for trading has to have a good balance of not too few and not too much.

Quote:
2: the idea of everything is free is great but wouldn't help the server stay alive not all things have to be free or farmable just cheap for people 99% of all items should be farmable even if the rate is kinda low and not at 1% I think the lowest drop rate should be no lower then 20%
Purely free servers almost never work. Best balance is have everything farmable but have the most important things available for DP purchase as well to tempt people to donate.

On the 20% drop rate that is very high 10% is a nice number to drop at so that the markets dont get flooded

Quote:
3: the speed in which the server runs is very important no one likes a laggy and slow server
Server speeds are a tricky thing. You have to factor in host location player location, what type of protection services you are running on your server, background scripts and things like that. Along with how many mobs each map can handle.

Quote:
4: custom new and unique gear we all want to be different in some way or another or just to stand out from others in simple terms
Unique gear is always good.

Quote:
5: I see a lot about server not being over power but think a lot of adm and ect. do not really understand the real meaning of it just because you have enchants to 20 on all the gears doesn't make it over powering have this and not have a way to counter the attack power is overpowering we all like hitting hard I love the idea of 20 enchant weapons but adm have to offer abs and higher lvl lapis to counter this or to just increase the hp given on the gear problem solved and every is happy high enchants and increase gear hp .
Higher abs and higher level lapis create a headache the attack bonus on the weapon enchants can be balanced out nicely by adding Defense and Resistance to gears. Higher HP isnt really helpful either. on all servers if you hit a certain amount of HP it glitches and players can no longer see how much HP they have(50k is a a solid cap to have for HP values for a full rec toon)
Its makes better pvp for attackers to be hitting 3-4k with players having 30-40k hp than players hitting 9-10k on same players having 50-60khp

Quote:
6: so tired of seeing low lvl lapis in all these servers and tired of seeing restrictions in lower lvl pvp zones this is what kills the 15 and 30 pvp zones
not everyone likes or only lives to pay the max lvl pvp zones
The purpose of the lapis limits is to balance out the farmers in the zones and the hard core pvpers. As well as to lower the damage output so that a single rising uppercut wouldn't 1-hit lesser linked players.

Quote:
7: kill rates x1 x2 kills you suck no one likes these rates it makes pvp for the new people way out of balance most people don't mind dying but to keep dying be cause you unable to keep up with kills of someone lets say has the pink star and your just no joining makes people want to leave your server I say min kill rate x20 max x50 and maybe a bonus of more for events
Kill rates are kind of a moot point. If a pvper gets 3000 kills on single or double kill rate it will take the same amount of time for another player to catch up even if the rate was 300x because by the time a person has 3000 kills at 300x kill rate they are going to have 900,000 kills and player will still have to pvp a day or two to catch up.

Besides kill cap is in the couple hundred thousand range unless the Admin increases the cap.

Quote:
8: have a good staff here is some bad ideas I have seen letting your staff police the trade chat harassing players about using caps in names and what not I can understand is someone is abusing the caps in trade over and over ,
given staff to much power staff is here to help us and the adm not to punish the players and nothing else
Staff is always important. Good staff can make or break a server.

Quote:
9: good idea I have seen is making near by towns for players this cuts running times down and focuses pvp a plus any way you look at it seen this idea in league of shaiya
not sure what you mean here as i never played LoS

Quote:
10: making farming zones for new players with out being harassed by apposing forces and making the pvp zones better for farming but with the risk of being attacked
This can be a double edged sword as well. If a server makes everything you need only farmable in non pvp zones players will shy away from the pvp zones and farm only in the farming zones. So you have to balance between the two. Such as farming gold or trade items and basic lapis in the farm zone and more important things like higher ranked gear and weapons and ele's in pvp zones

Quote:
11: enchant %s 1% sucks ass for free enchants if your enchanting to 20 no one wants to spend a hour enchanting to 20 it don't have to be 100% again min rate should be like example 1-10 = 100%, 11-15 = 50%, and 16- 20 = 20% also make sure your items stay in there slots so that people don't have to keep adding the same items over and over this is a pain and everyone hates it
For free enchants yes 1% sucks but you have to give players something to farm for. 1-10=100% 11-14=40% 15-16+2=20% 17-18=15% and 19-20=10% should be nice to keep players farming for and buying lapisia and its good enough as well to get players to buy GM enchants.

Quote:
12: doing away with gm enchants and rerolls in a way people don't like having to wait on other people so make a npc that will do all these things this gives gms and adm room to focus more on making the game better and keep them in better moods this helps us all
GM Enchants can be a bother but a good server wont have them so widely available that you will spend 20-30 minutes relogging to finish enchanting. As well as no need to create an NPC or rely on GM's since both GM enchants and GM rerolls can be done on a servers website or automatically with a script from a good developer.

GM rerolls are what takes the fun out of rec runes.

Quote:
13: I hate and I hate when you get free items and the count starts at 10 make the count on the item start at max so if we are throwing away free items we don't have to enter the number
Personally i would like to see the items separated out more than they are on some servers. on some you get a lapis bag and it gives out stacks of all lapis from levels 5-max and you have to clean out your entire inventory to get the lapis you want. Same with weapons you get a bag littered with multiple copies of 10-15 different weapons and you have to NPC them all just to get the 1 or 2 that you need.

Quote:
14: another pain in the but is the if you give 999 skill points or limitless skill points do away with the confirm button aka the ok but that pops up after to click to lvl that skill up there is no need for this button if you can get all the skills to max
Minor annoyance solved by the Enter key. You click the button to get the skill then when the when the OK button comes up hit enter and it closes the confirmation window and you have the next level skill.

Quote:
15: OI times should be made to where everything and play that zone not just one time zone and it sucks if its only once a week oi should open every 12 hours on the chosen days
What works for OI is open 24 hours a day on a couple days through the week and open all weekend.

Quote:
16: boss and events times should be posted on the main website listed with a counter for the time it will spawn next
That is a good idea but it makes players too reliant on the website. you will end up also with players that only log in for boss times. If they see on the site that theres no boss due up for 4 hours some will go and play elsewhere till the boss window comes up.

Quote:
17: every sit should have a listed forum on it for that server this helps new players and beginners to the whole game learn with out bugging others in there game play
Unfortunately even with the best forums a majority of players will never even look at them. Besides the best place to learn has always been experienced players.

Side note as well i have had many players tell me they dont trust the forums and would rather deal with facebook or other players for info.

Quote:
18: instant lvls is a must for all sites shaiya is known for its pvp we all come here for that reason spending weeks or months lvling so we can do so sucks and ill be the first to leave your server
Shaiya may be a PvP based game but there is value in offering players other things to do than PvP. Some players get bored and instead of farming would like to go out and grind a character up from level 1 to max level.

Quote:
19: MM aka monster madness we all love it but there are some improvements that could be made. mm brings people to a zone spawning mobs meant for higher lvl zones is a no no don't do it spawning 100 at one time all in one place also sucks can you say lag try speading out the spawn points do like 20 here when they die spawn 20 more in a different spot on the map make it fun not annoying with lag
MM's go back to a topic I covered in server speed. Certain maps can handle a certain amount of mobs. Faction only MM's can be spread out but they largely have to have mobs pre-spawned. That leaves the mob cap even if mobs are spread across the map certain maps can only handle 2-3k mobs at a time. Others much less. But even if you spread that 3k mobs over the whole map it will still create lag and after you cross that point there is a chance of crashing map and server.

As for Pvp MM's 20 mobs arent going to help anybody. Even a basic PvP MM will feature approx 100-150 farm mobs and 1 big boss as for a Major PvP MM will feature 3-400 farm mobs and 3-4 big bosses. But as with faction only MM's they largely have to be pre-spawned and maybe after the major spawns are done periodic spawns of 20-60 can be spread out

Quote:
20: grb same thing with oi not all people play the same time zone make it open twice in the same day or a different time on another day
Im not sure there is a way to separate GRB into multiple sessions best solution is to take a poll of players and see when they think the best time is. This can also be done several times to keep up with the changing group of players.

Quote:
21: bags any item bags that can be farmed in bulk I guess you can say sucks you spend hours opening bags for example regium bags usually on most servers can be farmed 255 every 30 to 60 mins 510 bags takes someone about 1 hour to open and sort the items these bags shouldn't be here the mobs should drop the listed items that the bag drops so the items auto stack other bags that the drop % is much less or harder to farm this is ok there is much less bags to open so please take this into mind we are here to play not spend hours opening bags
There is only 1 problem with this. Some of these bags that servers have dropping a large Variety of items all at different drop rates. Mobs have a small problem when it comes to dropping large amounts of items from different item grades. After so many drops mobs stop dropping the newest items on the list.

The bags also ensure that for each bag opened that only 1 item drops out of the couple dozen items.

Quote:
22: donation options cant beat paypal its fast and easy just about everyone has used it if they ever played this game before us it its a easy tool that makes our lives easier
Yes PayPal is a must but there are some countries where it is next to impossible to make a PayPal account. Some can only buy donation points using their cell phones or Western Union.

Quote:
23: free gear 4 tops and 4 weapons in each package hate having to buy the same package 4 times and throw away things we don't need
Minimum should be 2 tops and 2 weps since that is really all that is really needed in PvP.

Quote:
in all the servers I played the max lvl pvp zone was always the most used but not everyone likes the max lvl zone lots of us like 15 and 30 pvp zones I have seen lots of great max lvl zones but few and fewer lower lvl zone why the lack of options to what you can do with a lower lvl most servers restrict enchants of any kind this sucks the limit use of flash and stat lapis only letting people us lvl 5 lapis and dual lvl 1-4s open this zones to enchants and high lvl lapis the increase of hp in the gear will account for the increase of attack power making the pvp balance and opening these zones to other players
My experience is not as much missing stats from lapis its that they refuse to PvP in other zones other than end game. There have even been some players go as far as openly complaining because events were being done for lower level pvp zones. On some servers players think so little of lower level pvp zones that they will have farmer linked unenchanted toons to bring to events in those zones while almost the entire other faction are full enchanted rerolled to the max and linked to the teeth with 2-3 sets of gear for different builds each with 2-4 elemental tops/ weps.

And the ones that do take it seriously and link up for these lower pvp zones eventually get tired of the constant spanking and eventually give up.

Quote:
take in mind this is only a idea this is what I have been looking and I have played shaiya sense the first days it was released and if im still looking for this I know others are to use these ideas or don't that is each persons choice
but one day someone will use this idea and make one of the best servers out there and ill be there playing it

feel free to leave your own ideas maybe someone will take them to heart and make a great server
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2014, 04:04   #8

for the listed topic on making towns

you said you not sure what I was talking about there because you never played los

in los the adm posted ides and guards close to a focal point in the map this makes it where both side meet up basic forcing both sides into pvp I think this was a great idea takes all the running and teleing out of the game for most people pushing players to make kills and does away with all the want to be generals in the game trying to come up with some stupid strategy there is no more running around blind and no more 5 min runs back to battle because your tele or summons is in recharge

I really do think this is a great idea and should me added to a lot of the maps on all server because I know a lot of people hate to follow some jackass who has no idea of what a good tactic is.
Old 08/17/2014, 04:23   #9

oh so you mean kinda like making a miniature world cup map inside a larger map?
Old 08/18/2014, 21:59   #10

yeah that's kinda the idea to it its the first server I seen do it but I haven't been to all the servers but I really like the idea of it