Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Creat ShaiyaServer ( Soon )

Discussion on Creat ShaiyaServer ( Soon ) within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Creat ShaiyaServer ( Soon )

Someone please could post in this topic the Server 5.3 or 6.0 + ep game.exe ja looked other topics and have no more download to download. If you prefer can you pass through skype (narutosanin01).

In the future I will post in this forum a tutorial + video-lesson taught everything about Shaiya for who wants to ride ShaiyaServer to local network and for who wants to ride ShaiyaServer to external network settings, VPS Host (but the best is dedicated) as I am not rich u. u I'll use a VPS Host in the beginning. Will this help for the guys because I don't see any Forum about this, no one so far has done a video tutorial or lesson taught from the start to install all the necessary programs and files + Host Configuration .... so stay tuned gang. Hugs goodbye.
Thank you to attention[/SIZE][/SIZE]
Old 09/29/2013, 20:41   #2

Hmmm...

Already more than 10 Threads, with "How to make"....
you just will waste your time
Old 09/29/2013, 21:08   #3

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,709
Arrow Shaiya PServer Development -> Shaiya Private Server

#moved
Old 10/01/2013, 00:07   #4

This is something:
I got bored of getting Banned. Mom DADY please full my pocket with some Dollars i want to BE ADM NOW
<.<
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/05/2013, 12:31   #5

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,709
#closed
Closed Thread