Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

System of reroll

Discussion on System of reroll within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
System of reroll

Hello all !
How to customize the Web Service castor for rerolling system with the same princip of professional blacksmith from ah (I means without Perfect Stat...)?because actually Castor propose for Weapons ! But not for armors ... someone know how doing for gear too ? and to coordonate weapon and armors able to be rerolling on web site...
Thank You
Old 09/19/2013, 13:50   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,695
Arrow Shaiya PServer Development -> Shaiya Private Server

#moved
Thanks
4 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Rift ... reroll?
05/28/2013 - Rift - 10 Replies
Kann mir jemand ein paar Gründ geben, warum man gerade Rift zocken soll und nicht ein anderes MMO, wie z. B. TERA, Neverwinter, etc.?
reroll help
05/19/2012 - S4 League - 2 Replies
hi i saw many peaple reroll and i want that too , if some one can help me or make a tutorial for it i know that you must have two account or some thing like that so i did already one i need just how to make it reroll with the other player and thanx ^^ :D reroll : its change your caracter in match (not in half-time)
Reroll bot.
03/21/2012 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
Hey, guys. I've seen the Packet edittor and the Variuos Packet Codes thread. Seems to be working, but when I want to reroll, I'd like for example my gears to have 3.5k+ hp, but it doesn't stop rerolling. It rerolls until my RecRunes gone. Can I put a settings like: while hp<=3.5k reroll, else stop rerolling? I am not sure I could explain the situation, but I hope you understand me. Greetings!
reroll
01/15/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 5 Replies
hello guys do u know how to make the rereloll hp to be like 4k or 5k