Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya P-Server fragen/questions

Discussion on Shaiya P-Server fragen/questions within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Shaiya P-Server fragen/questions

Hallo, epvp-Gemeinde. An die Shaiya kenner unter euch habe ich einige fragen.

Ich bin schon länger dabei an einem eigenen Server zu basteln, er läuft auf meinen PC einwandfrei. Durch diverse Tutorial konnte ich mit zeit und mühe doch einiges rausarbeiten. Ich habe aber doch einige fragen:
-Wie kann ich das Level verändern ab welchem man den UM freischaltet.
(Momentan muss ich nur einen HM level 1 erstellen um den UM freizuschalten, ich würde das UM-Freischaltungslevel gerne hochsetzen)

-wie verstelle ich den PvP-Rang der gleich zu beginn wenn ich den Char erstelle festgelegt wird

-wo hab ich die Möglichkeit die Drops von Monstern zu verändern
(z.B. AP von Monstern droppen lassen)

-kann ich eigene Waffen erstellen? (Ich möchte keine anderen Gegenstände überschreiben)

-wie schaltet man Portale (Dungeons) aus, und wie kann ich es Zeitlich begrenzen (z.B OI nur Sonntags von 12-13 Uhr)

I'm working to tinker on my own server for some time now. It runs fine on my PC.
I have to ask some questions:
-How can I change the level, where the UM is to unlock.
(At the moment I only have to create a level 1 HM to unlock the UM)

-how i can change the PvP rank which is set at the start when you create a new character

-where I have the opportunity to change the drops from monsters
(e.g. AP can drop from monsters)

-can I create my own weapons? (I don't want to overwrite any other objects)

-how can i deactivate Dungens, and how can I set a time-limit to a dungeon (e.g. OI only on Sundays from 12-13 Clock)
Old 09/08/2013, 20:05   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,625
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoas View Post

I'm working to tinker on my own server for some time now. It runs fine on my PC.
I have to ask some questions:
-How can I change the level, where the UM is to unlock.
(At the moment I only have to create a level 1 HM to unlock the UM)

-how i can change the PvP rank which is set at the start when you create a new character

-where I have the opportunity to change the drops from monsters
(e.g. AP can drop from monsters)

-can I create my own weapons? (I don't want to overwrite any other objects)

-how can i deactivate Dungens, and how can I set a time-limit to a dungeon (e.g. OI only on Sundays from 12-13 Clock)

to ur level question.
this is stored in PS_GameData.[dbo].[usp_Create_Char_R] more information are located if u look here in the forum for instant leveling scripts these can give u the opportunity to have ur players starting as UMs.

pvp rank question pls look for the fix Starting 120k kills this will give u the information u will need aswell.

drops are changed in the database under PS_GameDefs.dbo.MobItems
ofc u need to know before the "Grade" in which the items should drop which is done in Ps_GameDefs.dbo.Items

to create new weps u need to work on the mlt files in the client and then select the new model in item.sdata

map / dungeon changes are done in svmap and map.ini (both server sided)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/11/2013, 14:58   #3

elite*gold: 0
Thank you but i havn't made it all. I had some problems to find the Stat line or whatever in the usp_Create_Char_R data where to change the level.

How can i work with .mlt files and is there anywhere a nearer explination for it with shaiya?

Where to look for the map.ini and svamp?

Tags
fragen/questions, pserver, selfmade, shaiya