Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crafting

Discussion on Crafting within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Crafting

How can I edit Crafting Squares to offer different recipes?

And how does "Free combination" determine the results of random items combining?
Old 08/29/2013, 12:35   #2

Received Thanks: 3,359
"craft recipies" are pure AION concepts ... if you are sure you don't post in an invalid section, explain your request since quite none of these words have a meaning in shaiya (at leasy the one I know).
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2013, 20:02   #3

He is speaking about the new crafting system that they added in shaiya us.
i dont think it can be edited or added used in a pserver without the ep 7 files
Old 09/01/2013, 11:57   #4

#Wrong Section.

This is development section.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/07/2013, 03:36   #5

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,709
Arrow Shaiya PServer Development -> Shaiya Private Server

#moved
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unlimited~ View Post
#Wrong Section.

This is development section.
Please report it next time too.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] i'll buy your sh** | big Crafting Mats buy-out | grosser Crafting Mats Ankauf
05/27/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 6 Replies
You think it's garbage? No! they are secret treasures and i offer you all my e*Gold and PayPal (only "trusted" User) for it. I'm looking for almost all craft materials. write me what you have and we clarify the details. (my online/trading times are: 19:00 - 22:00 MEZ)
Crafting Bot
02/24/2013 - Aion - 133 Replies
Cause the other thread is only in german i want to ask if there's a bot which can improve my crafting skill by doing Workorder Quests or something. At the moment its very boring and a waste of time cause i have to level. Sadly, the SZBot cant do it.
crafting bot
08/22/2010 - FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
does anyone have a safe working crafting bot they wouldn't mind sharing? money is kinda tight so i would prefer it not be a pay one like wiz. no offense to you wiz i hear its a great product i just cant afford it atm. PS: thank you in advance to anyone who can help.
Crafting [ENG]
11/22/2004 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
When you start off crafting in EQ2 it can be very confusing. I made the mistake of not doing any crafting while on the IoR, but the game still makes you a lvl 3 crafter by the time you get the your home city if you do crafting or not. Once you are on the mainland in each starting zone there is a cellar door that leads to the basic crafting zone. Here there is almost everything you will need to get started crafting. Hhowever before you get overzealous and try to start crafting right away I...
AFK-Crafting
10/23/2004 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
So, damit hat das leidige Maus-Doppelklicken ein Ende. Hier beschreibe ich Dir, wie Du AFK jeden Crafting Beruf skillen kannst. Während das Makro abläuft, wird der Mauszeiger automatisch einige Millimeter bewegt, wodurch Du nicht als AFK gekennzeichnet wirst. Die Vorgehensweise in einzelnen Schritten: Ordner erstellen: x:\Macro Die anhängende Datei ?AFK Crafting Macro? in diesen Ordner packen