Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEED DEVELOPER

Discussion on NEED DEVELOPER within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NEED DEVELOPER

pm me on skype : sailaol
all donate is yours and mine is the game
pm me on skype if you deal

sailaol
Old 08/16/2013, 04:28   #2

1 thing i want to say
rich nub with toons of cash paying another nub for what?
makeing a free server and close it after fre days ? and also help on killing others OLDERS server?
realy dude just go and quit this game and go play hello kitty
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/16/2013, 06:33   #3

(taZ)
I`m helping you!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2013, 10:25   #4

First of all if you can't do anything your own you won't last long as SpyRow said so don't even start the server and go play something else.
Old 09/07/2013, 05:20   #5

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,709
Arrow Shaiya PServer Development -> Shaiya Private Server

#moved

Please use this thread to search one:

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need a developer
05/01/2013 - Rappelz Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello everyone, I am looking for someone to help me up like a server. Preferably french. What I do know: The website, the quests, the mags etc ... What you need to know: What affects the client depack, repack, mags, and knowledge of the game For more info: skype: Tyrgal.hokala
I need a developer!
09/29/2012 - Flyff PServer Advertising - 1 Replies
Hi I'am looking for a developer for my server. Everything works but some things needs to be added. Feel free to add me on MSN or Skype! I need to add stuffs to source / resource. Such as 3rd jobs, quick job changer, pet filter etc. Became a dev today! msn: [email protected] skype: audisbroder - If this is on wrong section, please PM me.
[Developer] Wie? Was? Hä?
07/15/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 6 Replies
Hallo Leute, ich hoffe ihr nehmt mir diesen Thread nicht übel, aber ich bin halt neu in diesem Gebiet. Undzwar würde ich gerne etwas über den Job eines Developers erfahren, unter anderem: Was macht der Developer? Wie arbeitet der Developer? Wie kann man "üben"?
2 Very important suggestion for web developer from experienced developer [English]]
11/21/2011 - General Coding - 0 Replies
I have been developing websites now over 3 years now. My biggest regret is i started developing web sites without knowing CSS & Jquery. Yes before starting development learn CSS 3 and Jquery. These are even more important than your programming skills :) And they are hard to fix once you developed without knowing them.
Looking for a Developer
12/25/2010 - Aion Private Server - 1 Replies
As my title states I am looking for a dev thats able to fix most/some vital balaurea bugs and other minor side bugs,terrain bugs,offsets. If you think u can handle this stress please PM me or leave your thoughts in the thread.